我们必须训练
we have to practice.
为什么必须是你?
Why does it have to be you?
我们谈论这个多少次了?
How many times are we gonna talk about this?
我们不能一直处于战争中
We can't just be at war all the time.
你没有一直处于战争中 你是个舞者
You're not at war all the time. You're a dancer.
我战斗 所以你才可以跳舞
I fight so you can dance.
如果我不跳舞了呢?
What if I stop dancing?
是我
Yeah.
冷静
Calm down.
安静 安静
Quiet, quiet.
听着
Listen.
以色列政♥府♥同意谈判了
The Israeli government has agreed to negotiate.
最后期限已经延长至周日上午11点
The deadline has been extended until 11:00 a.m. on Sunday.
为了表示善意
As a gesture of goodwill,
我们已经释放了所有法国人♥质♥
we have released all French nationals.
然后 一旦我们的同志被释放
And then, once our comrades are freed,
你们都将获得自♥由♥
you will all be free.
你们现在可以回大房♥间了
You can go back to the big room now.
来吧
Come on.
快点
Come on.
以色列永远不会谈判
Israel never negotiates.
大家快点 - 不
Come on, everyone. - No.
你觉得你这是要去哪?
Where do you think you are going?
这是给我妻子的信
This is a letter for my wife.
快点
Hurry up.
好的 先生 - 多谢
Oui, monsieur. - Merci.
给
Here.
我会照顾他
I'll take care of it.
是啊
Yeah.
这是什么?
What is this? Huh?
这应该是黑色的
It's supposed to be black.
他们只有这个颜色的 - 没错
Hey, it's the only color they had. - Yeah.
你在跟我开玩笑 对吧?
You gotta be kidding me, right?
我要部队中最好的射手
I want the best shooters of the unit
和我一起留在奔驰车里
inside the Mercedes with me.
我们会分成五队突袭航站楼
We're gonna raid the terminal in five teams.
约书亚带领第一队
Joshua will lead the first team.
穆基带领第二队
Muki, second team.
泽夫带领第三队
Zeev, third team.
阿莫斯和埃雷兹带领第四和第五队
Amos and Erez, fourth and fifth.
我们会在新航站楼的跑道上降落
We're gonna land here in the new terminal runway,
一路滑行这里
all the way to here.
然后乘坐一辆奔驰和两辆路虎出发
We're gonna go out in one Mercedes and two Land Rovers.
我们会一路驾驶到旧航站楼
We're gonna drive all the way to the old terminal.
我们会在塔台下面停车
We're gonna park under the tower,
避开狙击手
hidden from sniper fire.
出其不意和速度是关键
Surprise and speed is the key.
如果总理批准了这次任务
And if the prime minister approves this mission,
我们就会出发
we will go.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥只需要几分钟就可以杀光所有人
The terrorists only need a few minutes to kill everyone.
如果第一架飞机在其余部队
What if the first plane is identified and attacked
着陆和部署之前 被识破并遭到攻击 怎么办?
before the rest of the force has time to land and deploy?
他们没机会的
They won't stand a chance.
如果失败了
And if it fails,
对以色列国防军和对以色列的打击将会是…
the blow to the IDF, to Israel, will be...
灾难性的
catastrophic.
无论如何 我的行动会由内阁决定
Anyway, I am bound by the Cabinet's decision.
伊扎克 你就是内阁
Yitzhak, you are the Cabinet.
演习一下吧
Rehearse it.
已经做了
They already are.
所有人回到原来的位置
Everybody back to first position!
我没看到信♥号♥♥
I didn't see the signal.
给我扩音器
Give me the megaphone.
你第一个上
You're staying first.
你第二个上
You go second.
你又在犹疑了
You're hesitating... again.
你最后上
You go last.
莫塔
Motta.
如果他没意见的话
I'm going to recommend the operation
我就把这个任务上报给拉宾和内阁
to Rabin and the Cabinet if he says it's okay.
你能做到吗 约尼?
Can you do it, Yoni?
路线中会有什么障碍物阻挡他们解救人♥质♥吗?
Is there anything blocking their path to the hostages?
没有 长官
No, sir.
航站楼周围没有任何障碍物
There are no obstacles around the terminal.
没有什么能阻止我们到达人♥质♥的位置
Nothing to stop our men reaching the hostages.
我想让他们在离开之前拍张照片
I want the photograph to reach the men before they leave.
多谢
Thank you.
没有什么可以阻止这次行动了
There's nothing to stop the operation from proceeding.
所以你现在必须作出决定
So now you have to make a decision.
如果我还是将军 我永远不会同意这次任务
If I was still a general,I would never approve this mission.
风险太大了
It's a huge risk.
肯定会有死伤 你们知道的
There will be casualties. You all know that.
我们不能怀疑这个任务
What we cannot doubt is the mission.
我们必须完成目标
We must complete our objective.
我们要在三分钟内到达航站楼
We need to get to the terminal in three minutes,
杀死所有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 救出人♥质♥
kill all the terrorists and rescue the hostages.
我们不能停下
And we don't stop for nothing
直到所有人♥质♥安全
until all the hostages are safe.
我们会起飞并到达突击范围
We will take off and get into striking range
在等待内阁作出决定时
while we wait for the Cabinet's decision.
出发吧
Let's go.
所有人上飞机
Everybody on board.
博尼
Boni.
总理 - 莫塔
Prime Minister. - Motta.
总理
Prime Minister.
这个房♥间里的人应该都很清楚我的职位
My position is well known to those in this room.
我相信内阁会支持你的决定
I am sure that the Cabinet will support your decision
并共同承担责任
and take collective responsib...
希蒙 飞机已经起飞了
Shimon, the plane's already left.
如果内阁决定不实施这次行动
We'll call them back if the Cabinet decides
我们可以把他们召回来
not to proceed with the operation.
莫塔
Motta.
你把这次行动报告给内阁了吗?
Do you recommend this operation to the Cabinet?
是的 总理
Yes, Prime Minister.
先生们 阿莫斯会读一条声明
Gentlemen, Amos will now read a statement,
然后我们进行投票
and then we will vote.
政♥府♥决定
"The government resolves to approve
实施这次救援任务
"implementation of a rescue operation
由以色列国防军执行
"by the Israeli Defense Forces
营救恩德培的人♥质♥
"to free the hostages at Entebbe,
根据国防部长和内阁制订的计划进行
according to the plan submitted by the defense minister and the chief of staff."
赞成的人?
All those in favor?
就这样吧
So be it.
雷霆行动会根据计划执行
Operation Thunderbolt will proceed as planned.
特拉维夫指挥中心
Tel Aviv Command Center,
雷霆行动开始
Thunderbolt is a go.
重复 雷霆行动开始
I repeat, Thunderbolt is a go.
预计到达恩德培的时间为
ETA, Entebbe...
23点45分
23:45
减去4个小时 32
Minus four hours, 32.
这是我们的门
That's our door.
这是第四个控制塔
It's the fourth from the control tower.
胡安·巴勃罗…
Juan Pablo...
我希望能和你待在家中
I wish I was at home with you.
我真希望能在家中
I wish I was at home.
我不知道我的家在哪里
I don't know where my home is.
当这一切结束之后 我们需要找到一个家
Think we need to find a home when this is over.
在某个地方
Somewhere.
一个和平的地方
Somewhere peaceful.
贾贝尔认为以色列人会来
Jaber thinks the Israelis will come
电影精选列表