你愿意消灭下面这些人吗?
you are willing to exterminate those people down there?
我们要帮他们
We have to help them.
你是做什么的 你的工作是什么?
What do you do? What's your job?
你不是士兵
You're not a soldier.
我是个出版商
I'm a publisher.
我出版关于革命者的书
I publish revolutionary texts.
你有没有出版过关于水管工人的书?
Have you ever published any books about plumbing?
还没有
Not yet.
尊严…
Dignity...
这是所有人都想要的
is all people want.
只有你自♥由♥了才能得到尊严
Dignity comes when you're free.
流动的水让你得到自♥由♥
Running water makes you free.
厕所…
Toilet...
让你自♥由♥
makes you free.
一个水管工人 比十个革命者有价值
One plumber is worth ten revolutionaries.
你有没有想过你在浪费自己的生命?
Do you ever think you're wasting your life?
没有
No.
你呢?
Do you?
我是个工程师
I'm an engineer.
我能制♥造♥东西
I can make things.
一个工程师能抵五十个革命者
One engineer is worth 50 revolutionaries.
贾贝尔
Jaber.
这是什么 现在是假日营吗?
What is this? A holiday camp now?
他们只是孩子 哈丽玛
They are children, Halima.
以色列政♥府♥所面临的压力非常巨大
The pressure on the Israeli government was tremendous,
尤其是来自国内的压力
especially from within the country.
人♥质♥的家属
Relatives of the Israeli hostages
在今天早上
held an emotional meeting
与政♥府♥代表进行了会谈
with government representatives this morning.
他们不理会以色列的一条基本国策
They didn't care that Israel has a basic policy
那就是不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
of not dealing with terrorists.
今天早上 他们冲进了政♥府♥部门
Late in the morning,they stormed the government compound,
突破了宪兵
overwhelming military police,
为了与拉宾总理对话
in an effort to get at Prime Minister Rabin
把他们的想法告诉他
and tell him what they thought.
我们想要答案 我们不能把他们留在那里
We want answers! We cannot leave them there!
家属希望人♥质♥得到释放
The families want the hostages released.
但作为一个以色列政♥治♥家
But as an Israeli politician,
你不能与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
you can't afford to negotiate with terrorists.
没错
That's right.
这成就了我
That's what I've become.
总理
Prime Minister!
拉宾总理
Prime Minister Rabin!
我们想和总理对话
We want to speak with the prime minister.
停 - 我们想和总理对话
Stop! - We want to speak with the prime minister.
他欠我们一个解释
He owes us an explanation.
我们想见总理
We want to see the prime minister.
在这里等等
Wait here.
各位 冷静
Everybody, calm down.
我们需要一个解释
We need an explanation!
大使先生 我是总理
Mr. Ambassador, this is the prime minister.
我想让你告诉法国人
I would like you to tell the French
我们将和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥进行谈判
that we're going to make an offer to the terrorists.
让所有人吃惊的是 今天以色列人
To everyone's surprise, the Israelis today
违反他们一贯的政策
reversed their normal policy
同意和劫机者谈判
and agreed to negotiate with the hijackers.
劫机者把最后期限推迟到了星期日早上8点
The hijackers put off their deadline to 8:00 a.m. Sunday
在以色列打破过去长♥期♥的政策
after Israel broke its long-standing policy
同意谈判后
and agreed to negotiate.
以色列的意见分歧
The difference of opinion in Israel
并不是关于人♥质♥是否应该被释放
is not over whether the hostages should be released,
而是应不应该释放监狱中的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but over whether releasing terrorists from jail here
这样做的代价是否太高了
is too high a price to pay for it.
今晚 一系列的祈祷仪式
Tonight, a special series of prayers began
在西墙和许多犹太教堂内进行
at the Western Wall and at most synagogues.
祈祷政♥府♥
Prayers which expressed the hope that the government
能作出正确的决定
made the right decision on the negotiations
以及以色列人和犹太人的人♥质♥
and that the Israeli and Jewish hostages
可以安全离开乌干达
will indeed come out of Uganda safely.
你在做什么?- 什么?
What the hell are you doing? - What?
你把你的枪留在了墙边
You left your gun lying on the wall.
犹太人可能会拿到的 - 放松 伙计
One of the Jews could have picked it up. - Relax, man.
以色列人已经投降
The Israelis have surrendered.
他们没有投降
They have not surrendered.
万一这是个陷阱呢?
What if this is a trick?
万一他们只是在拖延时间呢?
What if they are buying more time?
我们得作好准备 - 好的 好的
We have to be ready. - Okay, okay.
你为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
我想在人群里扔个"炸♥弹♥"让他们认清现实
I want to throw bombs into the consciousness of the masses.
如果你得扔一个真的炸♥弹♥呢 我的朋友?
And what if you have to throw a real bomb, my friend?
你杀过人吗?
Have you killed?
你觉得你能做到吗?
You think you can do it?
你选择拿起武器战斗
You choose to pick up arms and fight.
你选择来到这里
You choose to come here.
你原本可以在欧洲过上美好的生活
You could have a nice life in Europe.
我希望能拥有你那样的生活
I wish I had your life.
那我就不会拿起枪
I would not pick up a gun.
只有一无所有的人才能明白
Only people with nothing understand.
犹太人明白
The Jews understand.
当你的国人屠♥杀♥他们时
When your people massacred them,
幸存下来的人一无所有
the ones who survived had nothing.
他们为巴勒斯坦带来了死亡
They brought their dead to Palestine.
他们还带来了耻辱和屈辱
They brought their shame and humiliation.
他们对我们做了德国人对他们做的事
They did what was done to them to us.
但我没有对他们这么做
But I didn't do it to them.
是你对他们这么做的
You did it to them.
你来这里只是因为你讨厌自己的国家
You are here because you hate your country.
我来这里是因为我爱我的国家
I'm here because I love mine.
你做好杀人的准备了吗?
Are you ready to kill?
你做好去死的准备了吗?
Are you ready to die?
如果这次谈判是一个陷阱
If this negotiation is a trick,
我们会立刻开始杀人
we start killing immediately.
立刻
Immediately.
我们可以飞过红海
We can fly down over the Red Sea
低空飞行 避开敌人的雷达
at low level to avoid enemy radar.
当最后一架飞机在23点45分离开后
When the last plane leaves at 23:45,
跑道的灯光会持续开启15分钟
the runway lights stay on for 15 minutes.
这就是我们的机会 - 嗯
That's our window. - Mm.
乌干达士兵不足为惧
The Ugandan soldiers have nothing at stake.
一旦他们发现我们抵达
Once they see us when we get there,
他们就会逃跑的 - 等一下
they will start running. - Just a second there.
你说你没有足够的燃料 对吗?
You said you didn't have enough fuel, right?
这是个重要的问题
This is crucial.
没错 我们得在返程的途中补充燃料
Yeah, we're gonna have to refuel on our way back home.
长官 在肯尼亚补充燃料会是最好的选择
Sir, Kenya will be the best place to do it.
莫塔
Motta.
这次行动不会成功的
This operation is not gonna succeed.
这就像是个猜谜游戏 好吗? 这是一个幻想
This is a charade, okay? This... it's fantasy.
德国人把犹太人隔离出来了
The Germans separated the Jews.
选择吧 莫塔
Selection, Motta.
我们不能只是坐在这儿什么都不干
We can't just sit here, do nothing.
这是我的人
These are my men.
如果他们死了 这是我的责任
If they die, it's my responsibility.
不 莫塔
No, Motta.
他们都是以色列士兵 这是总理的责任
They are Israeli soldiers. It's the prime minister's responsibility.
你支持我吗 莫塔?
Are you going to back me up on this, Motta?
早上好 - 早上好
Good morning. - Good morning.
他们正在谈判
They're negotiating.
你觉得他们还会召你回基地吗?
You think they're gonna call you back?
我不认为这次行动会得到批准 但是…
I don't think the operation's gonna be approved, but...
电影精选列表