Oh God.
哦 老天
I'm fine.
我没事
Thomson.
汤姆森
I'm fine.
我没事
I just slipped.
我滑了一跤
Oh... sh...
哦 次奥
I'm fine.
我没事
We're gonna be fine, we're gonna be fine.
我们都不会有事的 我们都不会有事的
I know.
我知道
You just watch my back.
帮我提防一下周围
I'll be right here.
我会在这帮你的
I promise.
我保证
We lost our power.
我们没电了
They're down at the core trying to fix it.
他们在下面的反应堆中心去试试修好它
Both of them, yes?
他们两个 对吧
Yes.
是的
That scared the crap out of me.
这他♥娘♥的♥吓死我了
What?
啥
Let me out.
让我出来
Oh yeah, of course.
哦 没问题
I can't until the power comes up.
直到有电了我才可以打开
Open the door.
把门打开
Yeah.
好
Well done. Thank you.
做得好 谢谢
We missed the rescue shop.
我们错过了救援商店
Miller said...
米勒说了...
Oh shit.
靠
Okay.
好
Miller, go.
米勒 快走
I've got this.
这里我来搞定
Shit.
靠
No.
不
Holy shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的
I thought you were the...
我以为你是...
What were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
You filthy, roach bitch.
你个臭婊♥子♥
Get away from her.
离她远点
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道你自己在做什么
No.
不
End of memory pathway.
回忆路径结束
Not again.
别又这样
What?
这搞毛
Let's get you out of these clothes
让我帮你脱掉这身衣服
into something clean.
换成干净些的
Analyze.
分♥析♥
Dichloropheny-piperazin-hydroqui nolin
二氯苯胺-哌拉辛 诺林
is commonly known as Aripiprazole.
通常被称为阿立哌唑
It is primarily used as an antipsychotic drug
主要用作抗精神病的药物
to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder,
去治疗症状包括精神分♥裂♥症 躁郁症
and dissociative identity disorder.
和多重人格障碍
Can these conditions disrupt memory pathways?
这些情况会破坏回忆路径吗
Certainly.
当然
Both schizophrenia and dissociative identity disorder
精神分♥裂♥症和多重人格障碍
have been known to create parallel memory pathways.
都会创造出许多平行的回忆路径
I'll be damned.
我居然没发现这件事
Memory pathway bypass detected.
检测到回忆路径旁路
No bypass.
没有旁路
I ran out of my pills.
我快吃完我的药了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Actually I feel like my mind
其实我觉得我的脑子
is a lot clearer than it has been in a while.
和前一阵子相比已经清晰很多了
You'll need to manage your stress.
你需要好好控制你的压力
Don't trigger your symptoms.
别触发那些症状
Please, get some rest.
求你好好休息
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
I don't know if I can keep this a secret anymore.
我不知道我还能不能继续保密下去了
I hope you don't regret helping me.
我希望你不后悔帮助我
Don't trigger your symptoms.
别触发那些症状
Please, get some rest.
求你好好休息
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
That's the great thing about memory.
回忆最伟大之处就是
You can remember what you want.
你可以记得你想记得的事情
I did what I had to do.
我做了我该做的事
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
It'll be a citizen.
它会变成一位公民
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Actually I feel like my mind is a lot clearer
其实我觉得我的脑子
than it has been in a while.
和前一阵子相比已经清晰很多了
You can remember what you want.
你可以记得你想记得的事情
I have to tell Kanelo.
我必须要告诉卡内罗
You'll give birth on Hesperides.
你会在赫斯帕里得斯生下孩子
It'll be a citizen.
它会变成一位公民
What information did you get from her?
从她身上你得到了什么信息
What have you done?
你做了什么
I followed your recommendation.
我听从了你的建议
I administered another stimulant
我使用了另一种兴♥奋♥剂♥
and have been waiting for your return.
然后就在等着你回来
What did we get?
我们得到了什么
I scrubbed through everything.
我仔细查看了所有东西
This is what's left.
只剩下这些了
I am so sorry.
我真的好对不起你
I am so sorry.
我真的非常对不起
Now there will be plenty of air for both of you.
现在你们俩都有充足的氧气了
You would have been a good father.
你会是一个好爸爸的
Last chance to say...
最后一次说...
I love you.
我爱你
Back, back, go away.
滚回去 滚回去 快滚开
Is that all?
就这些
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样
You got this. You gonna be okay.
你可以做到的 你不会有事的
You got this. It's okay.
你可以做到的 没事的
Give me one more good push.
再给我好好地使劲一下
One more right now on three.
我数到三 用力
One, two, three.
一 二 三
She's precious.
她真是个珍贵的小宝宝
Shh, it's okay, it's okay.
嘘 没事了 没事了
电影精选列表