Show me how.
你告诉我怎么回去
It's not use, level four is gone.
没用的 四层已经没有了
What do you mean gone?
没有了是什么意思
I mean it's gone.
我的意思是已经消失了
I went up the shaft. The whole corridor just broke apart.
我刚上到活动轴 整个走廊就被炸了
Excuse me.
抱歉
This is not for you.
这不是你可以进的
What the hell is your deal, man?
你想要什么 伙计
There are other pods for non-citizens.
那还有其他的舱是给非公民的
Those are all gone.
这些都已经消失了
Not my problem.
跟我无关
Help me with him.
帮我抬一下他
I hope we don't regret this.
我希望我们不会后悔
Get locked in.
锁上它
We need to seal the inner door and eject
我们必须在船的反应堆受损之前
before the ship's reactor is compromised.
密封住里面的门和喷射口
Just leave him.
别管他
He's knocked out cold, he won't mind.
他那么冷酷 他不会介意的
Hey Domer, not the first-class trip you paid for, huh?
嗨 多默 你买♥♥的不是头等舱吗
Shouldn't we have ejected?
我们不是应该被驱逐出境吗
We aren't disengaging!
我们没有脱离
What does that mean!?
什么意思
It means we are stuck!
意思是我们被困住了
You got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吗
Get us out of here.
我们离开这吧
The reactor is going into meltdown.
反应堆马上就要崩了
These pods were designed to withstand that.
这些吊舱设计是可以承受这一点的
And you really believe that?
你真的相信吗
We're gonna die.
我们马上就要死了
Last chance to say you love me.
这是你说爱我的最后机会了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Put it back.
放回去
Sir, I'm afraid she'll have an aneurysm.
长官 我担心她会患上动脉瘤
It's not your decision to make, Alana.
这不是你能做的决定 阿♥拉♥纳
We won't learn anything from a vegetable.
我们是不可能在这里发现什么的
I need to know.
我要知道
We'll find your brother.
我们会找到你的兄弟的
You stay here with her, no one else
你留在这里陪着她 不要让别人靠近
and ping me the very moment she's awake.
如果她醒了第一时间打给我
Understood, sir.
我知道了 长官
She knows
她知道的
and so will I
我也会知道
even if I have to rip it out of her.
就算要我不折手段的从她身上挖出来
I'm hungry.
我饿了
They're programmed to dispense every 24 hours and no more.
它们被编程为每24小时分配一次 不会多的
You mean this is the only system
你的意思是这是唯一
that survived intact?
幸存下来的系统吗
Yes, its circuitry remained unaffected.
是的 它的电路不会受影响
It's designed that way as a fail safe.
它的设计是和故障安全一样
The same for auxiliary breather for life support.
用于支持生命的辅助呼吸器也是如此
It's why we're still alive
这就是为什么主系统坏掉后
after the main system failure.
我们还能活着
Wow, well, maybe whoever designed the food dispenser
哇 很好 也许设计食品分配器的人
should have designed the rest of the ship, huh?
应该也设计船的其他部分 对吧
Silence, enough.
够了 安静点
You, come here.
你 过来
Li, you as well.
李 你也是
Sir, I'm Eve Miller.
长官 我是夏娃·米勒
I don't care who you are.
你不在乎你是谁
I'm only concerned with what you did on the Sagan
我唯一关心的是你在萨岗做了什么
and how it will help us survive.
还有它怎么能帮我们存活下来
You mean how she and these other roaches broke protocol
你的意思是她和那些蟑螂如何破坏协议
and have endangered us both?
并危及我们的利益
Sir, I am a Lieutenant with the UGS,
长官 我是UGS的中尉
a lead navigation systems manager.
是领导导航系统的主管
Lieutenant means nothing on a non-citizen.
中尉对非公民并没有什么意义
Where are we?
我们在哪
I'm not quite.
我不确定
What do you know?
那你知道什么
Sir,
长官
we traveled at high velocity for 33 hours
在我们能够稳定这个之前
before we were able to stabilize.
我们已经高速行驶了33个小时了
How far we went is impossible to tell
我们走了多远是不能准确确定的
because the positioner's non-responsive
因为定♥位♥器♥
as are all other nav com systems.
和其他导航系统一样没有反应
Continue.
继续
I believe I can create a patch override
我认为我可以创建一个补丁覆盖它
that will allow me to get a fixed position
这可以让我获得一个固定的位置
so we can head back towards the main UGS caravan route.
以便我们可以回到主要的UGS队伍的路线
We can restore significant thrust.
我们就可以恢复重要的推动力
It's our only chance...
这是我们唯一的机会了
Is she correct?
她说的对吗
I agree with her.
我同意她说的
Most of the circuitry appears damaged beyond repair.
大多数电路出现损坏 无法修复了
If we use it to restore thrust
如果我们用它来恢复推力
we'd also be depleting our life support system.
我们也将耗尽我们的生命支持系统
Our current calculations show
我们目前的计算表明
that we have no more than 22 days of oxygen left.
我们剩下的氧气不超过22天了
The sustained thrust will deplete us by five to seven days.
持续的推力将耗损我们五到七天
The risk is too great.
这风险太大了
I thought all pods had at least 60 days
我认为所有的吊舱至少有60天的时间
to ensure enough time
来保证至少
for at least three ships' travel time.
够三艘船的出行时间
We should have had 40 days
我们应该有40天
but with the damage done and...
但损坏如果完成那就...
And what?
那就怎么了
These pods were designed to optimally sustain four lives.
这些舱的设计最多只能支撑四个生命
We have a fifth passenger.
我们有五位乘客
Which is why we have to get back
这就是为什么我们必须回到
to the main UGS caravan route.
主要的UGS队伍的路线上
We have to make the next Sagan.
我们必须做下一个萨岗
We can't afford to stay here.
我们不能留在这里
Yeah, I mean, we gotta figure out.
是的 我的意思是我们必须弄清楚
Who exactly are you to have an opinion?
你到底是对谁有意见
What is your specialty?
你的专长是什么
I tended livestock.
我养过牲畜
A goat herder.
山羊牧民
Chickens actually
是鸡
and I'm also the guy that saved your life.
我也是拯救你生命的人
You're welcome, man.
不用谢
Sir, with respect
长官 尊重点
we are all equally in this.
我们在这都是平等的
This is not a democracy.
这不是一个民♥主♥国家
I have decided.
我决定了
We will hold our current position
我们都将保持目前的立场
and wait to be rescued. You've decided?
等待获救 你决定吗
What makes you think they'll even look for us
是什么让你觉得他们还会一直
all the way out here?
在这里找我们
They will look for me.
他们会找我
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好呀
You need to leave.
我得离开
Why?
为什么
Now.
现在
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It was a mistake.
这是个误会
I know you're probably right
我知道你可能是对的
but it's the last chance to say you love me.
但这是你最后一次说爱我的机会
What?
怎么了
I just saw that.
我看到了
You were thinking about me.
你刚刚在想我
电影精选列表