Franklin!?
富兰克林
Franklin.
富兰克林
It's Kanelo.
我是卡内罗
Franklin, are you here!?
富兰克林 你在这吗
Tell me what the scan says.
告诉我扫描仪扫描到什么了
Pod 396 was accessed by...
飞船396受控于...
I know who accessed it!
我知道谁在控制它
Are there survivors?
还有幸存者吗
Well, it's been over a month
听我说 已经一个月了
so the probability of survival is...
还有幸存者的可能性
Tell me.
回答我
There is a bio signature.
这里有生存迹象
Something or someone is alive.
有人或者其它某种生物还活着
Wait, no there are two, there are two bio signatures.
等等 不这里有两个 有两个生存迹象
She's still alive.
她还活着
How did you get on that pod?
你是怎么登上飞船的
That was priority craft
那是优等飞行器
for essential personnel.
只为各界重要人士准备的
Where is Commander Franklin?
富兰克林指挥官在哪里
She's suffered a severe trauma and dehydration.
她受了很严重的外伤并且严重脱水
She's nearly comatose.
她晕过去了
Can we Mem her?
我们现在可以提取她的记忆吗
I'd question its reliability.
就现在而言我觉得不可能
Let's give time for the stimulant to work.
给这个模拟器点时间让它工作
How long until she comes out of it?
需要多少时间她才能恢复
Hard to say.
很难说
Maybe several hours, maybe never.
可能几个小时 也可能永远都不会
I'll come back to update her status.
我会再回来看她状况
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
That's all.
你可以走了
Mem her.
提取她记忆
Yes, sir
好的 长官
if you're willing to take the risk considering...
如果你要冒险考虑
Don't you dare rub that in my face.
你想违背我吗
Mem her.
提取她记忆
With air quality now reaching toxic levels
随着空气质量日渐趋于毒性
a group of insurgents have tried
一群叛乱分子
to breach the domes reserved for citizens.
企图破环为公民预留的保护穹顶
This comes on the eve of the migration to Hesperides.
这件事发生在移♥民♥到赫斯帕里得斯星前夜
Lieutenant, is everything okay?
中尉 一切都好吗
Yes, captain.
一切正常 队长
We're back online now, sir.
我们连上网了 长官
Mr. Langdon, it's an honor and a pleasure
兰登长官 有你和我们一起
to have you with us, sir.
是我们的荣幸
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 队长
As you can see our crew have little to do
正如你看到的 我们的船员不需要做太多
but monitor the magnificently designed nav
只需要监控导航系统
and control systems.
和控制系统
Now there's no need to flatter me, captain.
不用奉承我 队长
I'm well aware of the beauty of my inventions
我非常了解我完美的发明了
and your systems command manager
也注意到你的系统命令管理人员
is a non-citizen?
她不是公民吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
This is Lieutenant Miller.
这是我们中尉 米勒
I hope she didn't buy into those rumors about Hesperides.
我不希望她听到关于赫斯帕里得斯星的流言蜚语
They're not accepting citizenship applications,
他们不接受以公民身份的申请
not even for employees of UGS.
即便是UGS的员工都不行
Is everything stable, lieutenant?
一切稳定吗 中尉
Sir, request permission for manual override.
长官 请允许手动覆盖
She's allowed to do that?
她竟然被允许做这个
Sir, I am authorized...
长官 我被授权了
You don't ever speak to me.
你永远都不要跟我讲话
If I may, sir?
如果我可以的话 长官
Please.
自便
On my ship non-citizen crew
在我的飞船上
are held to the same standards
非公民和公民
as any citizen member.
享有同样的权利
I trained Lieutenant Miller myself.
我训练的米勒中尉
Sir, do I have your permission to proceed.
长官 我是否需要您的许可继续进行
I designed the system to be a better pilot
我设计这个系统的初衷是为了创造比人类更强的飞行员
than any human, citizen or not.
与是否是公民无关
Lieutenant,
中尉
keep the auto drive engaged.
保持自♥由♥驾驶
Yes, captain.
是的 队长
When I have control of my own ship
当我驾驶自己的飞船时
the only thing a roach,
蟑螂一样的非公民做的唯一一件事
a non-citizen will be doing is cleaning the toilets.
就是打扫厕所
Mr. Langdon, let us see the view from the bow.
兰登长官 来看看船头的风景
I believe Kapteyn's Star is in sight.
我相信卡普滕星就在眼前
It is a beautiful little red dwarf.
这是一个美丽的小红矮星
We would enjoy that.
我们会喜欢它的
Lieutenant.
中尉
I'm okay.
我很好
You look terrible.
你脸色看上去很不好
Go to the medic bay.
去军医院
Officer Xian, assume command for the Lieutenant.
咸军官 代替中尉指挥
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Good morning, Lieutenant.
早上好 中尉
Lieutenant Miller, what's going on?
米勒中尉 怎么了
You shouldn't have come in here if you need...
你不应该来这里 如果你需要...
I'm fine, I'm just feeling a bit nauseated.
我很好 我只是觉得有点恶心
All right, let's have a look.
好吧 让我来看看
She did get the contraceptive implants.
她体内有植入避孕物
Yes, I reported for implementation
是的 我和其他女船员一样
along with all the other female crew.
都报告过执行绝育的情况
Well, she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Sit down, we'll take care of it.
坐下来 我们要小心照看
I should go back to the command bridge.
我要赶快回指挥中心
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yes, go.
我还好 去吧
Sir?
长官
All UGS personnel report
所有UGS员工
to assignment immediately.
立马报告状态
Warning, warning.
警报 警报
Sir, 17 sections have been breached.
长官 有17个部分出现了缺口
Breach.
破裂
Evacuate the bridge.
疏散桥梁
Safe has been deployed.
已安♥全♥部♥署
Breach.
破裂
The nuclear core chamber has been compromised.
核心舱受到损坏
Save yourselves.
保护好你们自己
Let go of me.
让我走
Come on.
快起来
Myers, this way.
梅耶 走这边
I'm coming.
马上来
No, protocol must be kept at all costs!
不 规则必须不惜一切代价遵守
Come on, man, you've got room for four people in there.
伙计 你这里有四个人的空间
I'm closing the door.
我马上就会关门
Maybe we should make an exception.
也许我们应该考虑特殊情况
I would advise against it, sir.
长官 我不赞同这样
Get out of my way, Domer.
多默 不要挡路
I'm closing the hatch.
我会马上关闭舱门
Wait.
等等
It won't work.
这不会有效的
There's only citizens on this floor.
只有公民允许待在这层
How'd you get up here?
你怎么上来的
What, you're not happy to see me?
什么 见到我在这里你不开心吗
This is the last one up here.
这是最后一个了
I came up the service shaft from level four.
我是从四层上来这服务中心的
We need to get back down there.
我们要回到那里
电影精选列表