I don't know.
我不知道
There was so much blood.
实在是太多的血了
I tried to save him but I couldn't.
我尝试过去救他 但是我没成功
Where did it go?
它去哪了
The maintenance shaft.
储藏室
The maintenance shaft?
储藏室
Shit, can it get up here?
妈的 它怎么能到那里
Does that shaft lead to anywhere?
那个舱能通向各个地方吗
All of the major systems.
所有重要的地方都可以
Food, navigation, life support.
食品储藏舱 航行舱 氧气舱
They all have main wiring ducts
各个舱全部都有通道
that lead up from the central core shaft.
到主舱
It's in the walls.
它在墙里面
Is it just gonna pop out of the food dispenser?
它是刚从食物舱出来吗
You really are a moron.
你可真是个笨蛋
Miller, where's the gun?
米勒 我们的枪在哪
I think it might be time we put the bullets back in it.
我觉得是时候把子弹上回去了
It's downstairs.
在楼下
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
It's always me.
为什么总是我
Oh my God.
我的天哪
Where's the gun?
枪呢
It's under the pillow on the bunk.
在我枕头下面
Get it.
拿上
What are we gonna do about Myers?
那迈尔斯呢
We can't just leave him here, right?
我们不能就把他丢在那里 对吧
Let's just get upstairs.
我们上楼吧
I command you to open this door.
我建议你打开那个门
That's a direct order, roach.
这是个命令 蟑螂
Maybe we'd be better off bringing him back in.
没准我们还是放弃把他带回去这个想法吧
We don't know that he's not involved in all of this.
我们不知道他从头带尾参与了这件事
What's going on?
发生什么了
Where is Myers?
迈尔斯去哪了
He's dead.
他死了
You happy, Domer.
这下你开心了吧 多默
You got more oxygen to breathe.
你有更多的空气可以用了
You all don't fully understand the situation
你们真是不明白我们现在的处境啊
you are dealing with here.
你们会解决的
He's right.
他是对的
We don't.
我们不知道
We need to find out exactly
我们需要弄清楚
what that thing is.
那到底是什么东西
Give it here.
给我
Wait, stop there.
等会 在这里停下
See if you can find a clearer frame.
你能不能看出来一个清晰的轮廓
What the hell.
什么鬼
Is that?
是这个
That's in here?
它在这里吗
How did something like that even get in here?
像这样的鬼东西是怎么进到这里来的
What exactly did you guys see on the other pod?
你们在那边到底看到了什么
Like Myers said,
就像迈尔斯说的
incubators, glass tubes.
育儿箱 玻璃管子
They were exactly like the ones we have down on E deck
就像我们在E层看到的
and we used them to hatch the chickens with
我们用它们孵化小鸡
but these, they were for something much bigger.
但是这个 孵化了其他更大的东西
What do you know about this?
你知道些什么
I am telling you nothing
我不会告诉你的
until you let me out of here.
除非你让我出来
We have a situation here.
我们有紧急情况
All of our lives are in danger.
所有人都在危险之中
You need to tell us what you know.
你得告诉我们你知道些什么
Sagan 98 was a biological transport ship.
萨岗98号♥曾经是一艘生物运输船
Yes, a lot of them are.
是的 大部分的萨岗都是
This one was different.
但是这一艘是不同的
Found this earlier after I bypassed
在我给富兰克林更高的权利之前
some of Franklin's access codes.
我们就已经知道这些了
Humans handle the low oxygen ratio fine
他们调低了氧气的比例
but not our livestock,
但不是在他们生活的那层
so there's been an ongoing project
那就是说他们还有正在进行的项目
to modify the Earth species with the alien DNA.
是用外星人的基因修改地球上的种族
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means hybrid alien animals.
就是混合了外星人基因的动物
Wait, no but they can't possibly do that.
等等 这根本是不可能的事情
I mean, can they do that?
我是说 这真的可以吗
It seems like they've been having some success
看上去他们已经有了一些进展了
but I can't get into the rest of the files.
但是之后的文件我就读取不了了
I have to know.
我需要知道
He was right.
对
We should not have opened the air lock and let you back in.
我们不能打开空气锁让你回来
Greetings.
真♥他♥妈♥的
This is Captain Arnold Reguine of the UGS Sagan 99
这里是UGS萨岗99号♥的船长阿诺德雷吉纳
en route to Hesperides.
在去赫斯帕里得斯的路上
If you are receiving this message,
如果你们可以接收这条信息
then you are one of the few survivors
说明你们是萨岗98号♥船上面
of the UGS Sagan 98.
仅存的幸存者之一
I regret to inform you that our vessel
我很抱歉的通知你们
will be unable to come to your aid.
我们的飞船无法飞过去帮助你们
We have picked up those pods
我们已经帮助了那些
that have been in our immediate reach,
我们能够立刻到达的船舱
but we hold no hope that others remain.
但是之后的我们无能为力
UGS Sagan 100 is aware about your disaster and will,
UGS萨岗100号♥飞船也同样了解了你们的情况
like us, make every effort to bring you to safety.
跟我们一样 他们也在尝试将你们带到安全的地方
I only pray that you have enough resources available
我只能祈祷希望你们有足够的物资
for the next 18 days.
支撑你们到接下来的十八天
Onward and upward.
加油吧
How the hell did that happen?
这他妈的怎么就这样了呢
I mean, can we send a message to him?
我的意思是 我们能不能给他发一个信息
It's no use.
没用的
They're already gone.
他们已经走了
18 days.
十八天
If we full thrust towards
如果我们把所有的希望
the next oncoming ship
都放在了接下来的那条船上面
we can meet it in 10 days.
我们会在十天内找到它
We don't have enough oxygen for that long.
但是我们没有足够的氧气了
What the?
什么
This is chicken shit.
这真是日了狗了
We're losing power to the nav console
我们已经联♥系♥不上控制台了
and the thrusters are out.
推进器也已经发射完了
All the connection points are still good.
但是所有的连接点依旧完好
The problem has to be at the core reactor.
问题出在主要的反应器上面
If we don't secure power to the main system
如果我们丢失掉系统的话
then we are not going to make it.
我们就做不到了
Oh shit.
妈的
Oh shit.
大爷的
If we can't get power from the core
如果我们从核心得不到能量
we'll all be dead within 24 hours.
我们二十四小时之内都会死的
I'll go down there.
我要到下面去
What do you mean go down there?
啥意思 你要到下面去
Down into the crawl space
进入爬行空间
to the reactor core.
到反应堆中心去
Someone has to go down there
必须有人要下去
and secure the connection.
确保连接的安全
I know what we're dealing with.
我知道我们在面临着什么
I've seen it.
我见过
You're not going alone.
你不能一个人去
Thanks for volunteering.
谢谢你自愿站出来
Just be ready to fire this thing up
准备好把这东西启动起来
when we get down there.
当我们到下面的时候
Ah, crap.
哦 该死
Thomson?
汤姆森
电影精选列表