You didn't like that?
你到底是谁啊
Who are you?
见鬼
Shit.
-美国海军情报员 -是吗
-U.S. Navy Intel. -Yeah?
起码我以前是
Or I was.
我的上级制♥造♥假象
My commander FUBARed my jacket.
说我捅了个宪兵后擅自失踪了
And now I'm AWOL after stabbing an MP.
你还算好的呢 他们诬陷我杀害上司
You're lucky. They got me framed for killing my boss.
那你上司派你最要好的四个朋友来干掉你吗
Did your boss order your four closest friends to kill you?
没有 算你的狠
No, you got me there.
海军士官迈克尔·斯蒂格曼
Petty Officer Michael Stigman.
缉毒局探员鲍比·特伦奇 但我猜你早就知道了
DEA Officer Bobby Trench, but I guess you know that already.
荣幸荣幸
Pleasure.
那怎么说呢 是你碰巧遇上我的
So, what, you just happened to pick me,
还是上头派你来故意跟我对着干的
or you got orders to set me up on purpose?
我有命在身啊 伙计 我也不知道你是缉毒局的人
I had orders, man. I didn't know you were DEA.
我的人知道 但他们情报局的
My people did. But they're Intel.
他们也不知道多少情况
There's not much they don't know.
你的人
Your people?
我现在就想把事情搞清楚
Now I'm just trying to piece together the truth,
到时候越过我长官 直接跟海军司令汇报
so I can take it over my commander's head to the Admiral.
所以他们才想干掉我 所以我才想跟帕皮说清楚
That's why they wanna kill me and why I wanted to talk to Papi.
好吧
Right.
这样的话...
Well...
我觉得 我们可以一起去问他个清楚
I guess we can both talk to him at the same time.
什么 我们现在变搭档了
What, like we're workin' together?
不是 我们才不是什么搭档
No, not like we're working together.
-那才像话 -不是 我们只是有交叉而已
-Yeah. -No, like we're workin' in the same vicinity.
-就是一起 -调查的地方一样
-Together. -In the same area code.
-那就是一起 -同一个郡而已
-Together. -The same county.
别拿"四海一家"套我身上啊
And don't get all "We Are The World" on me either.
等这事完了 我要开枪还是会开枪的
When this is over, I'm still gonna shoot you.
但我们现在是搭档啦
But we're partners.
拜托 伙计 黑键白键不分开的
Come on, man, Ebony and Ivory.
见鬼 我觉得他吐死了 反正不是吐了就是死了
Shit, I think he puked. He's puked or he's dead.
哦没错 他吐了
Oh, yeah, he puked.
嘿
Hey.
我他妈到时候整死你们两个小崽子
I'm gonna fuckin' kill you both.
看样子要点时间啊
This might take a while.
伙计 我有时候陪你耗着
I got all day, partner.
等等
Hold on.
我送个香屁给你 妥妥的收下啊
Let me put that in there with ya. Put that on ya.
-那...-搭档 你打算怎么来
-So... -Partner, how you wanna do this?
这话中听 特别是从你嘴里说出来
I like that, it's got a nice roll off your tongue there.
我们还没这么熟 别说得这么亲 保持距离
We're not that close. Don't kumbaya with me. Don't kumbaya.
我去拿水桶和毛巾 我们给这混♥蛋♥上上水刑
I'm gonna get my bucket and towel and waterboard his ass.
不了 我们给他个机会说清楚 你有什么要说的吗
No, we gotta give him a chance to talk. You got anything to say?
但愿你们喜欢卵蛋的味道
I hope you guys like the taste of balls,
因为到时候我会把它们割下来 塞进你们嘴里
because I'm gonna chop yours off, stuff 'em in your mouths.
看到没有
See?
也许到时候我换着塞
Or maybe I'll put yours in his and his in yours.
想我去拿水桶吗
Want me to get the bucket?
速度拿来
Kumbaya.
为什么你在特雷司·克鲁塞斯存了这么多钱
So why were you puttin' so much money in Tres Cruces?
因为那是特雷司·克鲁塞斯储贷公♥司♥
It's Tres Cruces.
我们以为你只存了一点钱在那里
We thought you just stashed a little cash there
抢劫后却发现了4千万 这怎么回事
until we robbed the place, found 40 million. Why is that?
你们偷了特雷司·克鲁塞斯
You robbed Tres Cruces?
没错 到底怎么回事
That's correct. Why is that?
很好笑是吧 是吗
That's funny, huh?
你死定了
You're dead.
-没错 很好笑是吧 是吧 -你俩都死定了
-Yeah, that is funny, isn't it? -You're both dead.
都不用我动手
And I didn't even have to kill you.
我还以为你是个聪明人 "很有门路"的鲍比
I thought you were sharp. "I-know-a-guy" Bobby.
可你呢...
But you...
你抢的是中情局的钱
You just ripped off the CIA.
中情局
The CIA?
中情局
The CIA.
满嘴胡言 中情局存钱的银行 他插一脚干嘛
He's full of crap. Why would he have money in the same bank as the CIA?
你干嘛要把钱存在中情局存钱的银行里
Why would you have money in the same bank as the CIA?
那银行里 我没存一分钱
I don't have shit in that bank.
我在特雷司·克鲁塞斯存的唯一一笔钱
The only money I deliver to Tres Cruces
-是一笔付款 -付给中情局的
-is a payment. -To the CIA?
给中情局 他们从我收入中抽7%
The CIA. They take 7% of my revenue.
作为回报 他们让我用他们的飞机
In return, they let me use their planes
把我的货带出边境
so I can get my shit across the border.
我本来有更便宜的方法 可是他们说了算
I could do it a lot cheaper, but there was really no negotiations.
你知道吗...
You know...
他们收所有党派的贿赂
They take it from all the cartels.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
就算这样
Okay.
他们还是要干掉你俩的
They're still gonna kill you.
鲍比
Bobby?
你说 想来就来的
You said stop by anytime.
-你绑♥架♥了一个大毒枭 -没错
-You kidnapped a drug kingpin! -That's correct.
帕皮·格雷科 你还把他捆在我车♥库♥里
Papi Greco! And you tied him up in my garage!
你介意我那个酸奶喝吗
You mind if I swipe a yogurt?
没事 拿吧 想拿什么拿什么 全部拿走最好
Yeah, sure. Please. Help yourself to anything. Take whatever you want.
就一罐酸奶而已
It's just a yogurt.
但是她的酸奶 放回去吧
But it's her yogurt. Just put it back.
求你了
Please.
你们两个是前男女朋友吗
Are you two like ex-boyfriend and girlfriend?
实际上 怎么说呢 我们从来没认真谈过
Actually, you know what? We never put a name on it.
那结果呢 你伤他的心 还是他伤了你的心
So, what, you broke his heart or he broke yours?
哇哦 这家伙真是口无遮拦 随便乱问啊
Wow, this guy will really ask anyone anything at anytime.
要不你去看看帕皮的情况 好吗
Why don't you go and check on Papi, huh?
你看上这男人什么了
What do you see in this guy?
我可以说上好几小时 但我不认识你
I could go on for hours, but I don't know you,
我也不觉得我们现在应该
and I don't think this is the right time
谈论这种话题 懂了吗
for us to have this conversation, okay?
所以是恋父情节啦 啊
So daddy issues, huh?
老爸
Daddy!
滚去车♥库♥ 盯着帕皮 速度滚
Garage. Papi. Go.
-我现在看明白了 -速度滚 滚去车♥库♥
-I get it now. -Go. Go to the garage.
-我能拿这罐酸奶吗 -你拿去好了 拿着
-Can I have the yogurt? -You can have the yogurt. Here.
-我不喜欢她 伙计 -没你的事
-I don't like her, man. -You don't get a vote.
我替你盯着她
I'm gonna watch her.
鲍比 你到底在干什么
Bobby. What are you doing?
你完全确定 你能相信那家伙吗
Are you 100% sure you can trust this guy?
不能 但他是我能找到唯一的帮手了
No. But he's all the help I got.
杰瑟普死了
Jessup's dead.
我们偷的是中情局的钱 他们会找上门的
The money we stole was CIA money. They came lookin' for it.
对不起 黛比 我不是故意把你拖下水的
I'm sorry, Deb, I didn't mean to get you involved in all this.
你没事吧
You okay?
你在笑什么呢
What are you smirking at?
你知道吗 我一直挖空心思
You know, I've been racking my brain
想知道你长什么样子的
trying to figure out who you look like.
现在我终于看清楚了
And it finally dawned on me.
你就像墨西哥版的阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
You look like a Mexican Albert Einstein.
就差点他的智商 这明显的
Minus the genius factor, obviously.
你要点酸奶吗
You want some yogurt?
报复死你俩
Payback's a bitch.
这拳替小托罗打的
That's for Little Toro.
斯蒂格
Stig.
斯蒂格
Stig!
打包走人
Pack it up!
这边 这边
Move it, move it!
-斯蒂格 -两个人
-Stig. -The one and only.
是你的人吗
That your people?
你一定要这么说吗
Do you have to say it like that?
怎么说了 他们是你的人 对吧
电影精选列表