-Am I bad? -Yes, you are.
我是个坏女孩
I'm a bad girl?
是的
Yes, you are.
斯蒂格决定明天3:00去抢劫银行
Stig decided to hit the bank tomorrow, 3:00.
斯蒂格决定
Stig decided?
无论我去不去 他都会去
Well, with or without me, he's goin' in.
我还没向杰瑟普报告
Well, I still haven't talked to Jessup.
斯蒂格不知道这个 明天三点他要行动了
Stig doesn't know that. 3:00 tomorrow he's goin' in.
如果我们想抓到帕皮 我得和他一起去
If we want Papi, I gotta go in with him.
你让我别无选择 不是吗
You're not even gonna give me a choice, are you?
我不让你选择是在保护你
I'm givin' you no other options as a way to protect you.
你去通知警方 明天3:05银行门口等着我们
Just have the troops meet me outside the bank, 3:05 when we come out.
3:05 是吗
3:05.
别朝我开枪
Okay. And don't shoot me.
-你看着办吧 -那我看看
-Even if you want to. -We'll see.
请出示证件 小伙子
License and registration, cowboy.
好样的
Cute.
-怎么了 提莫 -怎么了 哥们
-What's up, Teemo? -What's up, brother?
-还好吗 哥们 我很想你 -我也想你
-How are you, brother? I miss you, man. -I miss you, man.
给你留了一个火鸡汉堡 加了酱汁
Got you a turkey burger. Special sauce.
指挥官想见你
Commander wants to see you.
好的
Yes, sir.
快要成功了
So, half a mile from home.
鲍比已经跃跃欲试了
I got Bobby all wound up and ready to go, sir.
这是你申请的武器
Ordnance you requested.
知道吗 上将对你的表现很满意
Do you know, the Admiral's proud of what you've done.
离成功之差一步之遥
You've gone way out on a limb.
如果明天银行的计划成功
If the bank falls right tomorrow,
他答应把你调回来 重新回到队伍里
he says you can come in from the cold, rejoin your brothers.
太好了 能再穿上军装我就知足了
Great. Be good just to put the uniform back on, sir.
我参军可不是为了和毒贩一起违法乱纪的
I didn't join the Navy to commit felonies and hang with drug dealers.
你可是个出色的罪犯
Even if you're damn good at it?
我只是服从命令
I do what I do for the Navy, sir.
这些都是上将的计划
It's all part of the Admiral's plan.
我们把这三百万从银行里取出来
We get this three million from the bank,
就能采取跨界行动 捣毁帕皮他们的窝点
we run cross-border ops on Papi and all the other cartels.
所以明天的目标只有一个
So tomorrow, clean and precise.
就是拿走保险箱里所有的钱 一分不剩 明白吗
Tick all the boxes, nothing left undone. You got it?
明白
Yes, sir.
出发
Let's go.
嘿 夹克不错
Hey, nice jacket.
嘿 告诉你母亲一声
Hey, tell your mother she's gotta move out
她得从我的房♥子里搬出去了
of my house at some point, man.
你要哪个头套 小丑还是怪物
All right, what do you want, clown or Frankie?
怪物
Frankie.
你用那22块干什么了
So, what'd you do with the 22?
我从我表哥那里买♥♥了台咖啡机
Traded to my cousin for an espresso machine.
那你需要特制的咖啡豆 是吧
You're gonna need special beans for that, right?
停 停
Uh, uh, uh.
你可以掏手♥枪♥ 不过你可要想好了
You can reach for your firearm, but do it real slow.
这楼里还有其他人吗
Any other people in the buildin'?
-这是怎么回事 -抢银行
-What the hell is this? -It's a bank robbery.
只是先把你们关起来
Only instead of robbin' the bank
这样过一会儿
and lettin' you chase after us,
你们就不用追着我们傻跑了
we decided to come after you first.
走吧
Let's go.
警♥察♥局
把枪交给我
All right, give me your gun, there.
所有人都坐下 坐在地上
All right, everybody sit down. Everybody sit down on the floor.
柜台后面的女士 把手举起来 不要放在警报器上
Ladies behind the counter, keep your hands visible, not on the alarms.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
别怕 姑娘们 把抽屉里所有的钱都给他们
It's all right, girls. Just give 'em the drawer cash.
我们说要抽屉里的钱了吗
Did we ask for the drawer cash?
快点 坐下 坐下
Come on, come on, come on. Sit right here. Sit, sit.
坐在地上
Let's go, on the floor.
-嘿 小心那个保安 -嘿 嘿
-Hey, guard! -Hey! Hey.
不要敬酒不吃 好吗
Look, I'm tryin' to be polite, all right?
好好坐着 一会就好了
Just sit tight and this'll be over soon.
打开门
Open the gate.
我没有钥匙
I don't have a key.
你说什么
What'd you say?
好了
Easy.
如果你再骗我一次 你就要倒霉了
You lie to me again, it's gonna be more than a fuckin' problem.
滚过去
Get out there, now.
在地上坐好
Get on the floor.
准备好了吗 我进去了
You good? I'm goin' in.
嘘 没事的
Shh. It's all right.
哦 蒂莫西
Oh, Timothy.
嘿 别怕
Hey, it's okay.
别怕 嗯
It's okay. Yeah?
好了 给你
Okay. Here you go.
烟火表演马上开始
Showtime! Fire in the hole!
糟糕
Holy shit!
嘿 怪物 有点不对劲
Hey, Frankie, somethin's not right.
所有的箱子都装满现金
They're all stuffed with money.
你说过只有一两箱现金的
I thought you said there would only be one or two.
每个里面都是现金
Every single one of them.
一共有32个保险箱
I'm at 32 boxes and counting.
肯定不止三百万
Look, there's way more than 3 million.
这里还有很多
And there's still a lot more here.
好吧 全带走 以后再数
All right, well, take 'em all. We'll figure it out later.
你先走 我去搬剩下的
You go ahead, I'll get the rest.
好吧
All right.
听着
Listen.
等会外面可能会有枪响
May be gunfire outside, okay? So if it hits,
你带着大家躲到柜台后面
you get everybody behind the counters.
这是对面警♥察♥局牢房♥的钥匙
This is for the jail across the street.
你去把那里的警♥察♥放出来
You let the cops out. Let'em out.
快点
Come on.
这是可远远不止三百万美元
That is a hell of a lot more than $3 million.
你数了有多少了吗
How much, you figure?
我们今天难道是走了狗屎运
We couldn't be the luckiest chumps on the face of the earth, could we?
-你觉得幸运 -不
-You feel lucky? -No, I don't.
这不是帕皮的钱
I mean, this can't be Papi's money.
拿了这些钱 他们肯定会追着我们不放
People are gonna chase us off the end of the earth for money like this.
不好意思 斯蒂格 但我有个不幸的消息...
Well, I hate to tell you this, Stig, but I got more bad news...
把手慢慢地从背后拿出来 鲍比
You take that hand away nice and slow, Bobby.
好了
Okay.
把枪放下 斯蒂格
Put the gun down, Stig.
知道吗 我很喜欢你
You know I really like you, right?
我也很喜欢你
I like you, too.
-不 你不喜欢我 -我喜欢你
-No, you don't. -Yes, I do.
没人喜欢我 而且我习惯了
Nobody likes me, okay? And I'm okay with it.
我喜欢你 你比其他人都好
I do. I like you more than most.
是因为我拿着枪指着你 你才这么说的吗
You're not just sayin' it 'cause I got a gun pointed to you?
为什么不把枪放下来呢
Why don't you just put the gun down?
该死
Shit.
哦
Oh.
没搞错吧
Hot-doggin'!
抱歉了 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
你为什么要这么做
What'd you do that for?
-我不得不这么做 -不可能
-Shit, man, I had to! -No, you didn't.
就是一点皮肉伤 没事的
It's just a little flesh wound. You'll be all right.
喝点药 你就没事了...
Drink the water, and then you'll be able...
那是什么
What is that?
你手里拿的是警徽吗
In your hand. Is that a badge in your hand?
别他妈告诉我 你是个内鬼
Tell me you're not a no-good, two-timin' son of a bitch.
内鬼
Two-timin'?
-快说 -是你开枪打了我
-Tell me. -You shot me.
等一下 等一下
Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute, man. Hang on.
别走
No, you wait a minute.
电影精选列表