-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
几位
How many?
2位
Two.
听着 我想办理一个保险柜 你能搞定吗
Listen, I wanted to get a safe deposit box. Can you do that for me?
办好了 保险柜的使用时间
Okay. Your box will be available
是银行开门后一小时
any time from an hour after opening
到关门前半小时 这是钥匙
to 30 minutes before close. This is your key.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 如果你开个支票账户的话
Oh, um, also, if you open a checking account,
就可享受保险柜95折优♥惠♥和免费透♥支♥保障
we'll give you 5% off the box along with free overdraft protection.
我还以为能送个烤面包机呢
Oh, here I was hopin' for a free toaster.
银行为什么要送烤面包机
Why would a bank give out free toasters?
早啊 马
Hello, Ma.
我正在给你点法式烤面包呢
I'm ordering you the French toast.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这位耐心的服务员 美琪
Our very patient waitress, Maggie,
都过来四次让我点餐了
well, at least it says Maggie on her name tag,
她名牌上写着美琪
has asked me to order four times.
你要是再不点餐也太没礼貌了
If I don't order at this point, it's just rude.
-我可以一会再来 -不 没事
-I can come back. -No, it's okay.
知道不 我来做决定就好
You know what? I'm making an executive decision.
-煎饼吧 -好的
-Pancakes. -Okay.
不要煎饼 我不喜欢煎饼 不要煎饼
No pancakes. I don't like pancakes. No pancakes.
你是共♥产♥党吗
What are you, a communist?
给我朋友来一份煎饼和煎鸡蛋
My friend'll have the pancakes and a fried egg.
我想吃蔬菜肉丁 不过要剁大的很碎才行 知道吗
I'm thinkin' hash, but only if it's like chunky style, okay?
喂 你要是给我点鸡蛋和煎饼 我肯定会踹死你
Listen, if you order me eggs and pancakes, I'm gonna kick your behind.
但是你总得吃早饭吧 这可是一天最重要的一餐
But you gotta eat breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day.
女士 忽略他吧 明白
Uh, ma'am, ignore everything he said, okay?
可别给我鸡蛋和煎饼
Don't bring me any eggs and pancakes.
给我杯咖啡就行了 多给他几个鸡蛋
Just bring me some coffee and bring him a couple eggs.
我不要鸡蛋 我想吃蔬菜肉丁
I don't want eggs. I want hash.
在上面放点鸡蛋也行
You know what, put a couple eggs on it.
再给他来点黑麦面包
Give him some rye toast, too.
我不要黑麦面包 我不喜欢黑麦面包
No rye toast for me. I don't like rye toast.
-来个煎饼 -不要煎饼
-And a pancake. -No pancakes.
来一点银元饼 有迷你的吗
Maybe a little silver-dollar one. You got the little baby ones?
不要煎饼 不要银元饼 也不要黑麦面包
No pancakes, no silver dollars, no rye toast.
我喜欢粗裸麦面包
I like pumpernickel.
我们也有粗裸麦烤面包
I do have pumpernickel. Pumpernickel toast.
-嘿 美琪 等等 -好的
-Hey, Maggie, wait. One more thing. -Yeah.
那个送你 在我们重逢之前你就随身带着吧
That's for you. You take that with you till we see each other again
以免你太想我了 好吗
in case you miss me too much, okay?
-你干嘛这么做 -怎么了
-Why you gotta do that? -What?
你干嘛跟她抛媚眼
Wink at the waitresses like that?
-服务员都喜欢我 -没人喜欢你
-Waitresses like me. -Nobody likes you.
-所以呢 -所以
-So? -So.
你查到什么了
What do ya got?
这是家安保不强的银行
So, it is a sleepy bank.
-能动手 -说得对
-Doable? -That's correct.
我早说过吧
I told you.
很多油炸圈饼啊
That is a lot of doughnuts.
蔬菜肉丁一会就来
I'll be right back with your hash.
美琪 你这火热的手工油炸圈饼 有什么名头吗
Maggie, your hot homemade doughnuts, they any good?
-周围三郡最好的 -我告诉你怎么做吧
-Best in three counties. -I'll tell you what you do.
我买♥♥三个圈饼
You bring us three of those bad boys.
帮我打好包 行吗
Put'em in a to-go box for us, all right?
-行 -谢谢
-All right. -Thank you.
好了 该走了
All right, time to make the move.
好吧 还指望她来勾引我呢
All right, there's gonna be some sirens in this bitch.
我去开启火灾警报器
I'm gonna go shake the weasel.
开启火灾警报器
Shake the weasel. Gonna go shake the weasel.
-嘿 早安 先生 过的好吗 -早安
-Hey. Good morning, sir. How are you? -Morning.
嘿 美琪
Hey, Maggie.
很抱歉 我这个朋友
I'm very sorry about my friend.
小时候脑袋被踢过
He was kicked in the head as a child.
-他没那么讨厌 -不 他就是
-He's really not that bad. -No, he is.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
大家马上离开这里
Okay, I'm just gonna have you all exit the building.
可能是假警报 但是为了安全起见
It might be a false alarm, but just do it safely.
谢谢 谢谢合作
Thank you. Thank you.
大家都出去了吗 麻烦你出去吧
Is everybody out? I'm gonna need you to step outside.
知道了 美琪 我拉我朋友一起出去
All right, Maggie, I'm just gonna grab my friend.
-好吧 -我们去付账
-Okay. -We gotta pay our bill.
该走了
We should go.
这就是你给的小费
Is that all you're gonna leave for a tip?
15%呢 你只留了15%的小费
It's 15%. You leave 15%.
不 你起码该得30%
No, you gotta leave at least 30.
不行 15%是标准
No, you don't. 15% is standard.
我的美琪都要失业了 兄弟 别这么小气嘛
My Maggie's about to be out of a job, man. Don't be cheap.
好吧 这有五块 那有七块了
Okay, there's five. That's seven.
这还差不多 走吧
There you go. Come on.
好吧
All right.
干嘛 不是吧
What? No, you didn't.
-我就拿了 -真小气
-Yes, I did. -Oh, my God.
你觉得怎么样
How'd you say it?
从来没有从卖♥♥着最棒油炸圈饼的餐厅出来
Never rob a bank across from the diner
就去抢银行的吧
with the best doughnuts in three counties?
说得对
That's correct.
双龙出手
一周前
墨西哥 索诺拉
鲍比 帕皮在马厩里
Bobby. Papi's down in the stables.
你不如过去吃点东西吧
Why don't you get somethin' to eat?
我又不饿
I'm not hungry.
-你肯定饿了 -我要跟你去
-Sure you are. -I wanna come with you.
嘿 听着 我们是来这干正经事的
Hey, listen. We're here to do business. Diplomatically.
我也可以正经啊
Well, I can be diplomatic.
你也可以很饿 对吧
You can be hungry, too, right?
鲍比
Bobby.
-在这等着 -好的
-Wait here. -Okay.
有人坐这吗
Somebody sittin' here?
小托罗
Little Toro.
人一走开 座位就得丢 对吧
Oh, well, you move your feet, you lose your seat, right?
-脑袋也丢了 -说得对
-Lose your head, too. -That's correct.
那小托罗去哪了呢
So, where is Little Toro?
就是你放包的地方
Alllí, where you put him.
-这里 -那里
-Aqui? -Allí.
玩多米诺吧
Let's play some dominoes.
-帕皮可以见你了 -好的
-Papi's ready. -Yeah.
帕皮·格雷科
Papi Greco!
"很有门路"的鲍比
"I-know-a-guy" Bobby.
就是我
That's correct.
快点 鸵鸟 一罐乙♥醚♥简直能媲美63年的雪佛兰啊
Quick, an ostrich, a tank of ether, a '63 Impala convertible.
叫它6♥4♥吧
Make it a '6♥4♥.
我在我们那边
My side of the border.
我认识个行家
I know a guy.
我说过的吧 他绝不会说不行 不说可能
What did I tell you? He never says no, never says maybe,
也不会说"等着瞧我的本事吧"
never says, "I'll see what I can do."
不错的牛啊
Nice bull.
我希望它是头好种牛
I hope he's a good breeder.
说起小托罗真有点可惜了
That's a shame about Little Toro.
胡里奥发现他揩油
Julio caught him skimming.
噢
Oh.
听起来不像小托罗作风啊
That don't sound like Little Toro.
这是给我的吗 是的
Is that for me? That's correct.
每个人都会揩点油 这是人类天性
Everybody skims a little cream. It's human nature.
人类天性也不能放任
Just 'cause it's human don't mean you let it go.
嗯
Hmm.
线条不错 颜色很好
Nice lines. Good color.
是的
That's right.
确实是行家
电影精选列表