He knows a guy.
你准备给我什么呢
What you got for me?
现金
Cash.
现金
Cash?
如果你要给我100,000的话
Supposed to be givin' me 100,000 to deal.
为什么不给我100,000的可♥卡♥因♥呢
Why didn't you give me $100,000 worth of cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥在哪
Where's the cocaine?
我的买♥♥家想要可♥卡♥因♥
My buyer wants cocaine.
那就让他买♥♥呗
So let him buy cocaine.
他就是这么打算的 他想买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
That's what he's tryin' to do. He's trying to buy cocaine.
我告诉他我认识卖♥♥家 所以我就来找你了
I told him I knew a guy, therefore I come to you.
你就是我认识的卖♥♥家 所以我才跟人说了
You the guy I know. That's why I told him.
那把护照拿回去吧
So take back the passports.
在小托罗之后 我们不再接待新的顾客了
After Little Toro, we're not takin' on any new customers.
别这么失礼嘛 我又不是新顾客
Well, no disrespect, but I ain't no new customer.
你跟我打交道很久了
You been dealin' with me for a long time.
你把护照留着吧
You keep the passports.
钱也留着
Keep the money, too.
什么时候你能给我货了 再给我
When you're ready to give me the product, give me the product.
算...
Till then...
你欠我的
You owe me.
这样可不算运动 兄弟们
It's not very sporting, man.
至少要给这些鸡反击的机会吧
At least give the chickens a chance to shoot back.
嘿 兄弟 我说如果让我杀只毫无还手之力的动物
Hey, man, I'm just sayin'. If I'm gonna kill a defenseless animal,
我会把它做成美味的烧烤以尊重它的牺牲
I'm gonna honor its sacrifice by grilling it into some tasty barbecue.
我可不会折磨它
What I'm not gonna do is torture it
来证明我打不到离我小♥弟♥弟♥更远的东西
just to prove I can't hit anything further away than my own pecker.
-你手下可真能吠啊 -是啊
-Your cuate's a real junkyard dog. -Mmm.
你们什么时候认识的
有一晚我给了他点甜头 他就给我回家了
嘿 长得帅的那个牛仔
Hey, cowboy. You, the pretty one.
你有没有听过"你长了张亲娘才会喜欢的脸"
You ever hear the expression, "You got a face only a mother can love"?
这话不适合你 你长得简直连亲娘都看不过眼
That don't apply to you. You are uglier than the devil's asshole itself.
斯蒂格
Stig!
你在干嘛
What are you doin'?
他们在折磨这些鸡 兄弟
They're torturing chickens, man.
你在吃什么
What are you eatin'?
鸡腿
A chicken.
过来 这不一样 明白
Come here. It's not the same thing, okay?
看到桌边那个袋子吗
See that bag over there by the table?
土豆沙拉旁边的自助餐桌
Buffet table next to the potato salad.
看到了 保龄球袋 怎么了
Yeah, the bowling bag. What about it?
小托罗的头在那个袋子里
Little Tom's head is in that bag.
-不是吧 -是的
-Bullshit. -Yeah.
知道吗 这也太过分了 老兄
You know what? That's fucked up, man.
嘿 哇 哇 我们走吧 好吗 快点 走吧
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's go. Okay? Come on, let's go.
说英语 你这个色鬼
Say it in English, you goat fuck.
来给我吹♥箫♥吧
Suck my chicken.
你这么说还真奇怪 肥仔
That's funny comin' from you, fat boy.
你从婴儿起就没见过你的小♥弟♥弟♥吧
You ain't seen your pecker since you were a baby.
不能因为你把手指放到肚脐上
Just 'cause you put your finger in your belly button
有便便流出来 你就觉得那是你的菊花了
and brown shit comes out don't mean it's your asshole.
-你说什么呢 -别担心 兄弟
-What did you say? -Don't worry about it, man.
把它们挖出来 做烧烤吧
Now dig 'em up and make some damn barbecue.
拜拜 娘炮
Bye, chica.
你刚刚跟他抛媚眼了
Did you just wink at him?
我是跟他抛媚眼了 他现在算我的小相好了
I did wink at him, 'cause he's my bitch now.
不是吧
Uh... oh!
-射得好 -谢谢夸奖
-That's good shootin'. -Gracias.
你该知道 小托罗死得不明不白 兄弟
You know, Little Toro never did nothin' to nobody, man.
我们应该去特雷司·克鲁塞斯储贷公♥司♥
We should rip off Papi's stash
把帕皮藏起来的钱偷走
at the Tres Cruces Savings and Loan.
帕皮的手下每两周就会把一个
You know, Papi's guy delivers a briefcase
装满钱的公文包送到特雷司·克鲁塞斯去
full of money to Tres Cruces every two weeks.
加起来至少也有300万了吧
That's gotta add up to, what, like three million at least.
如果帕皮知道我们在考虑抢劫特雷司·克鲁塞斯
If Papi knew we were even talkin' about rippin' off Tres Cruces,
土豆沙拉旁边的袋子里装的就是我们的脑袋了
it would be our heads in that bag next to the potato salad.
不可能 那袋子那么小装不下我们俩的脑袋
No way. Our two heads would never fit in a bag that small.
走吧 兄弟 去抢银行吧
Come on, man, let's hit the bank.
小托罗是你的朋友 也是我朋友
Little Toro was your friend. He was my friend.
-那又怎么样呢 -这是什么意思
-So? -What do you mean "so"?
如果是我呢 如果帕皮砍的是我的脑袋呢
What if it was me? What if it was my head Papi ran through the saw mill?
-你不会追杀他 -不会
-You wouldn't come after him? -Nope.
-不会杀了他 -不会
-You wouldn't kill him? -Nope.
该死的 他要是那么对你我会杀了他
Shit, man, he did that to you, I'd kill him.
你知道为什么吗
You know why I'd kill him?
因为我们是一伙的 而且我们有代号♥
Because you're my people and there's a code.
首先 根本没有代号♥
There is no code, first of all.
你总是随心所欲 不管付出什么代价
You do whatever you gotta do, whatever it takes.
其次呢
And second?
说得对 我们不是一伙的 你都没同伙
Right, we're not people 'cause you don't have people.
说对了
That's correct.
去墨西哥的目的是什么
Purpose for your visit to Mexico?
捕猎鹌鹑
Quail hunting.
我在图巴市的婶婶心脏病发了 所以我们缩短了行程
My aunt in Tuba City had a heart attack so we cut our trip short.
图巴市
Tuba City?
靠近奥德萨市
It's near Odessa.
好地方
Nice place?
烂地方 但她是我最喜欢的婶婶
Hellhole, but she's my favorite aunt.
-别动 举起手来 -该死
-Don't move. Let me see your hands. -Oh, shit.
-说说你的旅行吧 -我要见律师
-Tell us about your trip. -Lawyer.
-有什么不能说的 -我要见律师
-What's the big deal? -Lawyer.
你去了索诺拉 是不是
You were down in Sonora, weren't you?
你以为杰瑟普探员和禁药取缔机构
You don't think Agent Jessup and the DEA
会不认识你和帕皮·格雷科
know about you and Papi Greco?
律师呢 我要律师
Lawyer. Lawyer.
他们知道你去了他的牧场
They know you were at his ranch.
我只知道我要见律师
I know I need a lawyer.
把帕皮·格雷科的事情跟里斯探员说说
Tell Agent Rees about Papi Greco.
-谁 -帕皮·格雷科
-Who? -Papi Greco.
那是谁 墨西哥圣诞老人还是别的什么
Well, who's that? Some Mexican Santa Claus or something?
别装了 斯蒂格曼先生
Come on, Mr. Stigman.
我觉得跟我们合作对你最有利
I think it's in your best interest to cooperate.
别再玩什么把戏了 行吗
You need to stop playin' the stupid card, all right?
长官 我是很乐意跟你们合作的
Well, ma'am, it's my intent to cooperate with whatever you need.
作为一个美国人 我知道你在履行职责
I mean, as an American, I know you're just doin' your job,
有时候也会错抓像我这样的无辜民众
and sometimes innocent folks like me get caught up in the system.
就像航♥空♥公♥司♥ 他们又不会故意弄丢你的行李 是吧
It's like the airlines. They don't lose your luggage on purpose, right?
但是大家都太自私了
But everybody takes it so damn personal.
够了 斯蒂格曼先生 还想玩把戏吗
Come on, Mr. Stigman. So you wanna play games?
你到底在想什么
Well, what'd you have in mind?
-你想救自己吗 -当然
-Do you wanna help yourself? -Yes.
我真要在他面前这么做吗
Do I have to do it in front of him?
好吧 谈话结束 谢谢 斯蒂格曼先生
All right, we're done here. Thank you, Mr. Stigman.
-你这就走了 -是的
-You gonna leave? -Oh, yes.
哇
Wow.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你跟她在一块怎么能专心工作的 兄弟
How do you concentrate workin' with her, man?
我们说话的功夫里 五名边界探员已经搜查过你的车了
Five border agents are rippin' apart your car as we speak.
他们什么都没找不到
They ain't gonna find anything.
你把可♥卡♥因♥藏在哪里了
Where'd you hide the cocaine?
-外面的人能听到吗 -听不到
-Can they hear us? -No.
-能看到我们吗 -看不到
-Can they see us? -No.
好吧
Okay.
根本就没有可♥卡♥因♥
There was no cocaine.
-你们在当地交易了 -是的
-You had a deal in place. -Right.
五百个护照来交换可♥卡♥因♥
Five hundred passports in return for cocaine.
是的
Right.
嘿 鲍比
Hey, Bobby.
过得好吗 黛比
How you doin', Deb?
很好 兄弟 你的手下斯蒂格是块好料子
Good. Man, your boy Stig's a piece of work.
他朝你抛媚眼了 是不是
电影精选列表