Don't be mad.
爱你的 本
Love, Ben.
另外 约翰和他的新朋友去灵异万圣夜了
PS, John went trick-or-treating with his new friends.
今晚 Moro County
An all out manhunt is underway this evening in Moro
正在展开全面搜捕追捕被定罪
的连环杀手塞缪尔 · 拉克鲁瓦
County to track down convicted serial killer, Samuel LaCroix.
更广为人知的是去年"万圣节杀人狂"
Better known by many as the Samhain Slasher who was convicted last
他在万圣节之夜谋杀了六个人 伤害了另一个人
year of murdering six people and wounding another on Halloween night.
警方描述 LaCroix 为精神病罪犯
Police describe LaCroix as criminally insane with a total lack of
对他的罪行完全没有悔意 被认为是武装和危险的
remorse for his crimes and is to be considered armed and dangerous.
莫罗县治安部门的警长约翰 ·
Sheriff John Higgins of the Moro County Sheriff's Department released a
希金斯发表了一份声明称 尽管拉克鲁瓦情绪不稳定
statement saying as unstable as LaCroix is, he was very capable in plotting his
但他非常有能力策划从阿肯色州立医院例行转院逃跑
escape on a routine transfer from the Arkansas State Hospital and that it
这不是嫌疑人是否会再次杀人
的问题 而是何时再次杀人的问题
is not a question of will the suspect kill again, but the question of when.
警方还要求所有灵异万圣夜由一名成年人监管
The police are also asking that all
trick-or-treating be supervised by an adult and that
it is highly recommended that you stay in
并强烈建议你呆在家里 天黑后锁好门
your homes and lock your doors after dark.
我们将继续向您报告整个晚上的最新情况
We will continue to update you on the
situation as it occurs throughout the evening.
现在我们将带您回到您的日常安排..
We will now return you to your regularly scheduled...
请告诉我 如果你的天才朋友有什么好主意 比如
Please tell me if any of your genius friends
have any great ideas like, let's have a seance
我们开个降神会或者去墓地捉鬼 你不会做这种事的
or let's go to the cemetery and go ghost
hunting, that you won't do anything like that.
我跟你说话的时候你能看着我吗
I think, would you look at me when I'm talking to you, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
反正你也知道不能这么做 但万圣节千万别这么做
You know better than to do anything like that anyway,
but it's especially important not to do it on Halloween.
他们称之为恶魔之夜是有原因的
They call it the Devil's Night for a reason.
恶魔之夜是昨天 爸爸
The Devil's Night was yesterday, Daddy.
再说了 我正要去贝拉家
Besides, I'm just going to Bela's.
我们要去看电影
We're gonna watch some movies.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
自从他放学回家我就没见过他
I haven't seen him since he got home from school.
我不知道 他可能和那些怪胎朋友在一起
I don't know, he's probably with those weirdo friends.
好吧
All right.
玩得开心 小心点
Well, have fun and please be careful.
如果你看到你弟弟出去 告诉他不要回家太晚
And if you see your brother out, tell him not to be home late.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
贝拉 我走了
Bela, I'm off.
我要去南希家
I'm headed to Nancy's.
不过我会早点回家
I'll be home early though.
今晚有暴风雨
There's a storm coming in tonight.
你吓死我了
You scared me!
看看这个
Look at this.
你们想玩吗
You guys want to play?
看起来很有趣
Seems like fun.
当然
Sure.
闪灵侠 你跟我们在一起吗
Spirit, are you with us?
你是男孩吗
Are you a boy?
所以你是个女孩
So you're a girl.
你多大了
How old are you?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
妈妈
Mother.
我得走了
I have to go.
是你干的吗
Were you doing that?
不 我以为你是 所以我就顺其自然了
No, I thought you were, so I just went with it.
真奇怪
Well, that's weird.
暴风雨要来了
Storm's coming.
好了 派对结束了
All right, party's over.
嘘
Boo.
你确定不需要我留在这里等你妈妈来吗
You sure you don't want me to stick around until your mom gets here?
不 我没事
No, I'm all right.
在事情变糟之前赶紧离开这里
Go on and get outta here before it gets bad out there.
喂
Hello?
妈妈
Mom?
玛丽 不要
Mary, no.
你亲爱的玛丽正在乞求救赎 因为她要在痛苦中度过永生
Your darling Mary is begging for salvation as she spends eternity in torment.
欣慰的是 她并不孤单
Take comfort in the fact that she is not alone.
她的母亲就在她身边 在宝贵的折磨中燃烧着
Her mother is beside her, aflame in precious torture.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
雅各布
Jacob?
哦 你还在这儿
Oh, you're still here?
真不幸
Oh, well that's unfortunate.
今晚的万圣节怪物马拉松就到这里
That's all the time I have for tonight's Halloween Monster Marathon.
下次请继续关注更多死亡生物的专题报道
Tune in next time for more features with more dead creatures.
万圣节快乐 受难者们
Happy Halloween, my victims.