晚上好 受难者们
Good evening, my victims.
欢迎来到我的万圣节怪物马拉松 我是你们的主持人
And welcome to my Halloween Monster Marathon, with me, your host.
马尔维拉 尖叫女王
Malvolia, the queen of screams.
所以 现在你们已经完成了对
邻居的恐吓 并且呆在家里很安全
So now that you're done terrorizing the neighborhood and are safe in
your homes, or so you think, I have a special sweet treat just for you.
或者说你们认为 我为你们准备了一个特别的甜蜜待遇
我去了地下室 挖出了一些令人毛骨悚然的死亡时间景观
I went down to the basement and dug up some creepy dead time views for you
to feast your eyes upon before this All Hallows' Eve has been laid to rest.
让你们在这个万圣节前夕大饱眼福
所以 坐好 让我拖你进入这
个令人毛骨悚然的万圣节怪物马拉松的深渊
So, sit back, begin to stir, and let me drag you into
the chilling depths of this Halloween Monster Marathon.
告诉我 你准备好了
Tell me you're good to go with this pitch.
鉴于我们昨天刚刚回复了Craigslist的广♥告♥
Given that we just answered the Craigslist ad yesterday and we've had,
what, about 24 hours to come up with a
而且我们有大约24小时的时间来准备演讲 我敢说是的
presentation, I would venture to say yes.
好吧 说真的
Yeah, okay, seriously.
让我来说 好吗
Just let me do the talking, okay?
我是生意人 你是制♥作♥人
I'm the business and you're the production and it's--
是啊 是啊 是啊 你向她推销我们的服务有多好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you sell her on how great
our services are and I'll do all the legwork.
我会做所有的跑腿工作
剧本 镜头 摄影 灯光 音响 ...
The script, the shot list, the camera work, the lighting, the sound, the--
好吧 好吧 我明白了 好吗
All right, all right, I get it, okay?
说真的 打个预约电♥话♥要多久
I mean, seriously, how long does it take to make a reservation call?
我都出汗了 伙计
I'm sweating here, man.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道 当她来到这里 我
们需要推销自己 就像我们已经做了多年
But I do know when she comes in here, we need to sell
ourselves on this like we've been doing this for years.
很抱歉让你在这里等着
I apologize for making you wait in here.
我只是不知道这些预订电♥话♥要打多久
I just never know how long one of these booking phone calls is gonna take.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
好吧 我们重新开始
Okay, let's start over.
提醒我一下 你是泰勒吗
Remind me, you're Tyler?
-没错 -你是..
- Correct. - And you're--
-凯文 -凯文
- Kevin. - Kevin.
你一定是凯茜
And you must be Cathy.
那就是我
That would be me.
请坐
Oh please, have a seat.
谢谢你这么快就来见我
Thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
这很好
It's quite all right.
反正我们今晚也没什么计划
We didn't have anything planned tonight anyway.
毕竟这只是万圣节
It is just Halloween, after all.
那我们就直接进入正题吧
So let's jump right into it.
我的同事和我觉得我们已经想
出了一个非常可靠的广♥告♥点子为你们的旅馆做广♥告♥
My associate and I think we've come up with a
really solid commercial idea for your bed and breakfast.
太好了 这就是我们讨论过的剧本吗
Wonderful, so this is the script that we discussed?
是的
Yes.
当然 我们已经尽力了
Granted, we did what we could with what time we had.
这些画是什么
Uh-huh, and what are these drawings?
那些是故事板
Those are storyboards.
它们帮助我们提前计划好制♥作♥ 这样我们就能更快地完成
They help us plan the production out in advance
so we can move a little bit faster through it.
我看到你把设备也带来了
And I see that you brought the equipment with you as well.
是的 就像你要求的那样
Yes, just like you had asked, and we totally understand you
我们完全理解你想确保我们使用的是合法的生产设备
want to make sure we're working with legitimate production gear.
是的 我们不想让你觉得这是
我们第一次有薪水的演出或者类似的事情
Yeah, we don't want you to think that this
is our first paid gig or anything like that.
很抱歉告诉你们这些
Well, sorry to tell you guys this.
但是没有理由拿出你所有的设备和我一起检查
But there's no reason to get out all your equipment and go over that with me.
我想我已经决定了
I think I've made up my mind.
你们得到这份工作了
You guys have the job.
太棒了
This is great.
-好的 -太好了
- Okay. - Sweet, all right.
那么 这个怎么样
So, how about this?
给我们几天时间
You give us a couple days.
我们回家 看看日程安排 然
后我给你打电♥话♥ 我们可以安排几天拍摄
We'll go home, check our schedules, and then I'll
give you a call and we can set up some days to shoot.
听起来怎么样
How's that sound?
还等什么
Well, why wait?
就今晚吧
Let's do it tonight.
我是说 你们已经大老远开车过来了
I mean, you guys have already driven all the way up here.
如果太晚了 你可以留下过夜
And if it gets too late, you can stay the night.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Will you give us a moment?
你知道 我真的需要尽快完成这件事
You know, I really do need this done as soon as possible.
我可以先付你钱
Well, I could pay you in advance.
我现在就可以给你开张支票
I could write you a cheque right now.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-是的 我们可以搞定 -好的
- Yeah, we could swing this. - All right.
真的吗
Seriously though?
这地方卖♥♥不出去
This place is beyond marketable.
我的意思是 我们可以为蜜月
、周年纪念日、家庭聚会提供场地
I mean, we could pitch it for honeymoons, anniversaries, family gatherings.
从市场营销的角度来看 这种可能性是无穷无尽的
The possibilities are endless from a marketing standpoint.
我完全同意
I mean, I couldn't agree more.
你一定会喜欢这个地方的外部建筑
You gotta love the outside architecture of this place.
我是说 它看起来像童话故事里的东西
I mean, it looks like something from a fairytale.
你这么说真有意思
That's funny you should say that.
当地人称之为姜饼屋
The locals call this the gingerbread house.
世界只需要知道这样的地方仍然存在
The world just needs to know places like this still exist.
一旦我们把你的宣传片放到网上 他们就会知道了
And once we get your promo video on the Internet, they will.
对不起
Sorry.
看 我这里也能拍到漂亮的照片
Look, I can get a pretty beautiful shot right here too.
等等 过来
Wait a minute, here, come here.
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What, you don't like it?
没有
No.
我好像看到了什么
Thought I saw something.
希望是我给你看的那张漂亮的照片
Hopefully it was that beautiful money shot I was showing you, what?
别担心 凯茜
Don't worry, Cathy.
这个广♥告♥绝对会让你的生意再次火爆
This commercial is definitely gonna help make your business a destination again.
希望如此
I sure hope so.
请你四处看看 多了解一些想法
Please, take a look around and get some more ideas.
我要去整下妆容 再煮一壶咖啡
I'm gonna go fix my face and make another pot of coffee.
没问题
Sure thing.
仔细研究一下布局 我们也许
应该先覆盖这条走廊 然后再分支出去
Going over the layout, we should probably
cover this hallway first and then branch out.
不如你留在这里 开始准备吧
So, how about you stay here, start getting set up.
我去其他房♥间看看 想想办法补充一下
I'll go around to the other rooms, check them out,
and try and get some ideas to add to what we've got.
是的 长官 当然 你说什么就是什么 长官
Yes sir, absolutely, whatever you say, sir.
别废话了 伙计
Cut the shit, man.
三号♥卫生间
Bathroom three.
不错 我喜欢
Nice, I like this.
好吧 真贴心
Okay, this is sweet.
有泡沫
Got the bubble.
比如那个水槽 那个浴缸很酷 是铜的吗
Like that sink, oh that tub is cool, is that copper?
伙计 我喜欢 让我想想
Man, I like that, let's see.
让我看看
Let's see here.
这是一个旧的屁♥股♥淋浴
It's an old ass shower.
不过很酷 我们绝对可以利用这一点
Cool though, we can definitely use that.
不错嘛
Nice.
好吧 当我走到这一步
Okay, so when I get to this step, I turn back to the camera and
我转向镜头说“做我们的客人 和我一起参观”等等
I say, "Be our guest and join me on a tour", blah, blah, blah.
你说话的时候一定要面对镜头
Yeah, just make sure you continue facing the camera while you're talking.
然后 你可以转身走上台阶
After that, you can turn around and walk up the steps.
如果你搞砸了 别担心
If you mess up, don't worry about it.
我们可以一直这么做直到你做对为止
We can do this as many times as we have to until you get it right.
好吧
Okay.
你来了
Oh, there you are.
是时候了
It's about time.
-没事吧 -嗯
- Is everything okay? - Hmm?
不 不 一切都很好
No, no, everything's fine.
你确定一切都好吗
You sure everything's okay?
是的
Yeah.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Could you give us a minute, please?
当然