我几个月前就该把东西搬进来了
I should've moved my stuff in here months ago.
你今晚不能穿这身衣服
And you are not wearing that outfit tonight.
你会得到错误的关注
You'll get the wrong kind of attention.
真恶心
Ew.
你以为呢
What did you expect?
你已经沮丧了一年了
You've been frustrating for a year.
就像你一样
Just like you.
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
扮鬼去
Go as a ghost.
拿张床单什么的
Get a bed sheet or something.
腰围小一点的
Something with a little less waist.
不要
No.
我喜欢被关注
I like the attention.
嗯
Uh-huh.
好吧 当你和克林特那个卑鄙小人生下一个艾滋病婴儿
Well, you're gonna get plenty of that when you have an
AIDS baby with that Clint scumbag and you end up on Dr. Phil.
你会得到很多关注的 而且你最后会上菲尔医生
艾滋病婴儿
AIDS baby.
天啊
Jesus.
Mikey 我们走
Mikey, let's go.
你最后一晚真的要带你弟弟来上班吗
Did you actually have to bring your little brother to work on your last night?
是的 怎么了
Yes, why?
他总是戴着那个面具吗
Does he always wear that mask?
天啊 一直都是
Oh my God, all the time.
尤其是去年万圣节爸爸离开后
Especially since last Halloween when Dad left.
Clint 来了
So, Clint's here.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
真的吗 我以为你们俩已经结束了
Oh really, I thought you two were done.
他也不是很清楚
Well, he doesn't exactly know that.
但他手上有我的东西 我今晚必须拿到
But he has something of mine I have to have tonight.
他最好有
He better have it.
我讨厌最后的回馈
Ugh, I hate that whole give backs thing at the end.
太恶心了
It's so gross.
我得去工作了 一会儿见
Gotta get to work, see you in a bit.
他拿了我的东西
He has something of mine.
他肯定有你的东西
Bet he has something of yours.
该死 克林特
Goddamn it, Clint.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你怎么知道是我
How'd you know it was me?
因为我能感觉到你
Because I could sense you.
你整晚都去哪了 宝贝
Where you been all night, baby?
我知道 我一直在找你
I know, I've been looking for you.
你把我的东西带来了吗
Did you bring my stuff?
耶 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
在你说的地方拿到的
Picked it up right where you said it'd be.
都准备好了
It's all ready.
我准备好了
I'm all ready.
为了什么
For what?
我懂你
I feel you.
我们可以晚点再谈
We can talk about it later.
在我们做♥爱♥的时候
While we're fucking.
对吧 宝贝
Right, baby?
除非你..
Unless you're on your...
你可以做其他类型的事情
You can do other types of stuff.
好了 打烊了 开饭了
All right, closing time, boils and ghoulies.
如果我不认识你 是时候离开了
If I don't know you, it's time to get out.
不过还是要谢谢你给我们带来了金士威
But still, thanks for skating Kingsway.
水
Water.
那他妈是什么
The fuck was that?
那是麦奇吗
Is that Mikey?
是克林特吗
That Clint?
嘿 Mikey
Hey, Mikey.
久仰大名 伙计
Heard a lot about you, buddy.
艾滋宝宝
AIDS baby.
他刚才说的是我想的那个意思吗
Did he just say what the fuck I think he just said?
是的
Yes.
门都锁上了 是时候干点坏事了
The doors are locked and it's time to get wicked.
搞什么 阿什
What the fuck, Ash?
搞什么 麦奇
What the fuck, Mikey.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
这是怎么回事
What was that all about?
什么 谁
What, who?
别跟我来这套
Don't give me that shit.
和你调情的那个人
That guy you were flirting with.
那是皮特 只是个普通人
That's Pete, just some guy.
只是某个人吗
Just some guy?
怎么了 Ash
What's going on, Ash?
我来告诉你今晚发生了什么
I'll tell you what's going on for you tonight.
没什么
Nothing.
那个牛仔是谁
Who's that cowboy?
怎么 你想要他的电♥话♥号♥码还是什么
Why, you want his phone number or something?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
麦奇
Mikey?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
一个人待在这里很奇怪 好吗
Being in here all alone is weird, okay?
来吧
Come on.
别丢下我们
Don't leave us.
离开
Leave?
我不去..
I'm not going...
什么意思
What do you mean?
别丢下我们
Don't leave us.
麦奇 我不能带着那东西
Mikey, I just can't with that thing.
请把它放下
Please put it down.
为什么你会认为我要离开
Why would you think I'm leaving?
对不起 对不起
Oh sorry, I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey!
这他妈是什么
Fuck is this, huh?
我等不及了
I can't wait.
她必须这么做 对吧 宝贝
Oh, she's gonna have to, right, baby?
我们今晚就走
We're leaving tonight.
你要走了
You're leaving?
你要和她一起走
You're leaving with her.
搞什么
What the fuck?
是啊 Clint 不是你
Yeah, Clint, not you.
她
Her.
该死 麦奇 对不起
Oh shit, Mikey, I'm sorry.
你和妈妈在一起会没事的 我保证她会好起来的
You'll be fine with Mom, I promise she'll, she's getting better.
阿什莉
Ashley?
阿什莉
Ashley.
快跑 麦奇 快跑
Run, Mikey, run!
拿着我的钥匙
Take my keys.
你的行李箱在后面
Your suitcase is in the back.
带上麦克 离开这里
Get Mikey, get outta here.
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey!
你以为你可以就这么走了吗
You thought you could just leave?
像你父亲那样带着行李箱溜出去
Sneak out with your suitcase like your father was going to do?
什么
What?
然后把我留给 Mikey
And leave me with Mikey?
怪物米奇
Mikey the monster.
不
No!
迈克 不要
Mike, no!
麦奇
Mikey?
这是你的母亲
It's your mother.
你爱妈妈
You love Mommy.