不
No!
今天早些时候开始下雨 现在天气变得更冷了
Things started out as rain throughout the
earlier day today, and now, it's gotten much colder.
就在那些“不给糖就捣蛋”的
孩子们上街的时候 我们看到了冰冷的雨
We saw freezing rain just as those trick-or-treaters were hitting the streets.
现在 雪真的开始堆积了
Now, the snow really starting to pile up.
孩子们 很遗憾 今年的万圣节要取消了
So kids, sadly, it looks like Halloween is canceled this year.
今晚路上会下大雪
Heavy snow on the way tonight.
一些地方在周五下午和周六可能会看到高达30
Some spots could see up to 30, maybe even 35 inches by the afternoon
甚至35英寸的雪 当这一切
都说过了 因为这个系统 --
Friday and into Saturday when this is all said and over with as this system--
今年的万圣节被取消了
Halloween has been canceled this year.
不
Has not.
你真是个小混♥蛋♥
You're such a little turd.
没人喜欢万圣节
Nobody likes Halloween.
万圣节是一年中最好的日子
Halloween is the best day of the year.
万圣节真蠢
Halloween is stupid.
你真烦人
You're so annoying.
你真蠢
You're stupid.
只有坏孩子才喜欢万圣节
Only bad kids like Halloween.
伙计们 别吵了
Guys, quit your fighting.
本 你知道这是约翰最喜欢的
节日 所以别再破坏他的节日了
Ben, you know that this is John's favorite
holiday, so quit trying to ruin it for him.
就玩你♥爸♥爸给你买♥♥的那个游戏吧
Just play that game your dad got for you.
叫做“血量”
It's called Volumes of Blood.
真是可怕的乐趣
It's gruesome fun.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
没问题 孩子
Oh yeah, no problem, kiddo.
愿意为你做任何事
Anything for you.
不给糖就捣蛋
A trick-or-treater!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
圣诞节更好
Christmas is better.
万圣节更好
Halloween is better.
姐姐 你的孩子太吵了
Sis, your kids are loud.
我知道你今晚更想去你的小屋
派对 但我们还是很喜欢你在这里
I know you'd rather be at your lodge party
tonight, but we kinda like having you here.
而且很有趣 就像我们小时候过万圣节一样
And it's fun, like when we were kids on Halloween night.
是啊 可惜我的戏服被雪困在了我的公♥寓♥里
Yeah, too bad my costume is snowed in at my apartment.
我觉得你不♥穿♥戏服已经够可怕了 艾普莉阿姨
I think you look gruesome enough without your costume, Auntie April.
你们这些小屁孩
You kids are brats.
嘿 你介意我跳进桑拿房♥吗
Hey, do you mind if I hop in the sauna?
上面有毛巾
Yeah, there's towels up there.
小心移♥动♥的箱子
Just watch out for the moving boxes.
伙计们 该睡觉了 快点
Guys, time for bed, pronto.
你们明天还要上学呢
You guys know you still have school tomorrow.
大家都去哪了
Where'd everybody go?
要是在我那个年代 我还是会去灵异万圣夜
Back in my day, I would've still gone trick-or-treating.
这样的暴风雪阻止不了我
A blizzard like this wouldn't have stopped me.
现在的孩子
Kids these days.
一群..
Bunch of...
这边
Over here!
你可以用这个
You can use this one.
我要去睡觉了 你来吗
I'm going to bed, you coming?
好的 我马上上来
Yeah, I'll be right up.
那是什么
What's that?
我在前廊找到的
I found it on the front porch.
看起来像是我们某个热心的邻居送的礼物
It looks like it's a gift from one of our more involved neighbors.
万圣节之夜的圣诞礼物
A Christmas gift on Halloween night?
人们会做任何事来破坏一年中最美好的一天
People do anything to ruin the best day of the year.
他们只是想表示友好
They're just trying to be nice.
看 上面写着 "传播节日的欢快"
Look, it says, "Spread the holiday cheer".
你知道什么能让我高兴起来吗
You know what would cheer me up.
我今晚要把我所有的生日优♥惠♥券都兑现
I'm gonna be cashing in all of my birthday coupons tonight.
除非你穿上制♥服♥
Well only if you keep that uniform on.
也许我会让你用在我身上
Maybe I'll even let you use that on me.
热狗 别太久
Hot dog, don't be too long.
我先去看看 April
I'm just gonna go check on April first.
回头见 警官先生
See you soon, mister officer.
天啊 凯蒂
Oh my God, Katie.
你吓死我了
You scared me half to death.
你什么时候变得这么胆小了
Since when did you become such a scaredy-cat?
我只是过来看看你
I was just coming up to check on you.
我好像看到了什么
Well, I thought I saw something.
影子 妹妹 影子
Shadows, sis, shadows.
不管怎样 谢谢你让我今晚住在这里
Anyways, thanks for letting me crash here tonight.
希望我没让大家扫兴
I hope I didn't bum everyone out.
我们很高兴你能来
Oh, we love having you here.
你是我们搬来这里的主要原因
You're a big part of the reason why we moved up here.
我很高兴你这么做了
Well, I'm glad you did.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
我爱你
Love you.
-晚安 -晚安
Goodnight. - Night.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
糖果
Candy.
我没有糖果
I don't have any candy.
没有糖果
No candy?
没有糖果
No candy.
她必须死
She must die.
好了 本 该睡觉了
Okay Ben, it's time to go to bed.
你明天还要上学
You have school tomorrow.
你今年表现得很好
You've been a very good boy this year.
怎么 你又在监视你的孩子吗
What, are you spying on your kids again?
只是在做父亲该做的事 你知道规矩的
Just doing dad stuff, you know the drill.
你真是个怪胎
You're such a weirdo.
你知道凯蒂在哪吗
Do you know where Katie is?
她去看你了
She went to go check on you.
是啊 她无缘无故在桑拿房♥里把我吓得半死
Yeah, she scared the crap outta me in the sauna for no reason at all.
好的 很高兴知道
Okay, good to know.
非常好
Very nice.
随便啦
Whatever.
艾伦 怎么回事
Alan, what the hell.
去睡觉吧 这是我最后一次告诉你
Go to bed, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you.
我需要更多像你这样的好孩子来传播节日的喜悦
I need more good little kids like you to help spread the holiday cheer.
恐怕圣诞节被遗忘了
I'm afraid Christmas is being forgotten.
那些淘气的孩子 他们喜欢他们的万圣节
All those naughty kids, they love their Halloween.
但我是来改变这一切的
But I'm here to change all of that.
我不会让万圣节毁了所有的好孩子
I'm not going to let Halloween ruin all the good kids.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
嗬嗬嗬
Ho ho ho!
约翰
John?
本
Ben?
约翰 本
John, Ben!
凯蒂
Katie!
你们把我整惨了
You guys got me good.
-爸爸 -约翰
- Dad. - John?
下来看我
Come down and see me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我想去灵异万圣夜
I want to go trick-or-treating.
我们不能去灵异万圣夜
We can't go trick-or-treating.
万圣节结束了
Halloween is over.
凯蒂
Katie?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
万圣节永远不会结束
Halloween is never over.
怎么了 约翰
What's going on, John?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
别说了
Quit saying that!
我没有该死的糖果
I don't have any damn candy.
亲爱的爸爸妈妈和 April 阿姨
Dear Mom and Dad and Auntie April.
我去北极为圣诞老人工作 传播节日的喜悦
I've gone to the North Pole to work for Santa and spread holiday cheer.
别生气