因为我不能开车
Because I couldn't drive.
你为什么不能开车
Why couldn't you drive?
因为 妈妈 因为
Because, Mom. Because...
-你为什么不能开 -我不能开车
- Why couldn't you? - I... I couldn't.
为什么 安德鲁
Why? Why, Andrew?
因为达娜和我分手了
Because Dana broke up with me!
这个
This, uh...
这不在我的职权范围
this really isn't my purview, folks.
杰克·霍兰德
抱歉 我现在接不了电♥话♥
杰克忘了锁门
Jake forgot to lock the door.
他有时挺蠢的
He's kind of an idiot sometimes.
卡特勒警官
Um, Officer Cutler,
我可以明早去警局
could I just come into the station tomorrow morning
录个完整的口供吗
and make a full statement?
这样可以吗
Does that work for you, sir?
应该没问题
That should be fine.
太好了 非常感谢 警官
Okay, great. Thank you so much, Officer.
很好
Okay, great, well,
那我这里就结束了
that about wraps it up on my end.
我们等你过来 就这样
We'll look forward to your visit, and, uh, yeah.
非常感谢 卡特勒警官
Thank you so much, Officer Cutler.
非常感谢你的帮助
We really appreciate your help.
客气 再见
My pleasure. Bye now.
你想聊聊吗
Well... do you wanna talk about it?
不想
No.
你为什么不告诉我 安迪
Why didn't you tell me, Andy?
你不知道什么事都可以跟我说吗
Don't you know you can tell me anything?
知道
Yeah.
我进饭馆了啊
Look, I'm walking into a restaurant.
妈 等等 还有一件事
Hey, Mom, wait. One more thing.
嗯
Yeah?
莱昂内尔没有 他没有偷酒
Lionel didn't-- he didn't take the booze.
是我拿的
I took it.
安迪 你比你想象中更像你父亲
Andy... you're more like your father than you think.
但是很不幸 这次你不能替你弟背锅
But unfortunately, you can't get your brother out of this one.
嗯
Yeah.
明天见 好吗 我爱你
I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.