无线
第一季 第五集
贝西 · 埃尔罗伊 你没事吧 宝贝
马♥克♥思♥·库珀斯坦 太可怜了
派对天才
这个称号♥我就收下了
傻♥逼♥
Douchebag.
暴风雪来了
杰克·霍兰德
-喂 -你为什么还在派对啊
- Hello? - Dude, why are you still at the party?
你应该已经到了啊
You were supposed to be here by now.
伙计 对不起 对不起 没关系
Okay, dude, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, it's fine, it's fine.
我只是 杰克 喂
I just-- Jake? Hello--
杰克 我在跟你视频
Jake, I'm FaceTiming you.
安迪
Hey, Andy!
布拉德
Brad?
兄弟 你太惨了 我听说你驾照的事了
Bummer, dude, I heard about your license.
你丢了 对吧
You lost it, right?
-不 我 -伙计 好好回想一下
- No, I-- - Dude, just-- just think back.
我最后放在哪来着
"Where was the last place that I remember having it?"
-对吧 -嗯
- Right? - Right.
-嗯 -谢谢你的建议 布拉德
- Yeah. - Yeah, thanks for the advice, Brad.
-没错 -伙计
- Yeah, man. - Hey, man,
你能把手♥机♥给杰克吗
could you possibly get Jake for me?
当然 兄弟
Oh yeah, dude, of course, bro.
杰克 杰克 杰克
Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!
杰克
Jake!
天啊 你看到了吗
Oh my God, did you see that? Dude...
伙计 你看到了吗
Yeah, dude! Did you see that?
杰克 你搞什么鬼
Jake, dude, what the hell?
杰克 你为什么告诉布拉德我的驾照丢了
Jake, why did you tell Brad I lost my license?
布拉德没那么坏 他其实是个好人
Dude, Brad is not that bad. I mean, he's actually a good dude.
他人缘很好的
He's just like a people person.
你为什么还没出发 伙计
Why haven't you left yet, man?
哥们 我在为你醒酒啊
Dude, I was sobering up for you.
你刚才还在玩啤酒乒乓呢
Dude, you're playing beer pong.
是的 我们刚才完爆了他们
Yeah, and we just swept them.
-我都一小时没喝酒了 -好吧 杰克
- My last drink was like an hour ago, man. - Okay, okay, Jake.
杰克 听我说 听我说 伙计
Jake, listen to me. Listen to me, man.
-我在听 -听我说 好吗
- Okay, I'm listening. - Listen, okay?
-好的 -如果有人问起来 就说我的车被偷了
- Yes! - Okay, if anyone asks, my car was stolen, okay?
在峡谷附近的达美乐被偷的
By the Domino's near Canyon.
-什么 -我放了假消息
- What? - All right, I'm messing it up
弄的看起来像是车被偷了
so it'll look-- it'll look like it's been stolen.
什么 你在说啥
What? What are you talking about?
杰克 如果有人问起来 就说你开的车
Jake, and if anybody asks, you were driving.
所以你刚刚才发布
Is that why you just-- you just posted
那个傻♥逼♥图享动态的吗
that bullshit Instagram story?
伙计 我真的
Dude, I literally...
我要进监狱了 这是我人生最糟糕的一天
I'm gonna go to jail, man. This is the worst day of my life.
-伙计 这也太扯了 -我知道 我知道
- Dude, this is, like, fucked, man. - Dude, I know, I know.
我知道很操蛋 但是吧
It's so messed up. It's messed up, but hey.
杰克 这不仅仅事关我和达娜 好吗
Jake, this isn't just about me and Dana, okay?
这
This is...
明天是我爸的生日
Tomorrow's my dad's birthday.
怎么可能
Tomorrow's not your dad's birthday.
新年吗
New Year's Day?
是的
Yes.
操
Damn.
好吧
Okay.
杰克 喂
Jake, hello...
杰克 喂
Jake, hello?
伙计
Dude?
-嗯 -杰克
- Yeah. - Jake?
伙计 你还来吗
Dude, are you still coming?
45分钟后到 好吗 再见
Fucking 45 minutes away, okay? Bye.
-伙计 -再见
- Dude. - Yeah, see you soon, bye.
偷来的车
All right. Stolen car.
怎么热启动汽车
托尼·J
如何热启动丰田坦途
伙计们 我是你们的老朋友 托尼·J
Hey, guys, it's your boy, Tony J.
今天 我和我兄弟凯尔
All right, today, me and my brother Kyle
会教你怎么热启动汽车
are gonna show you how to hotwire a car.
这是2002年的丰田坦途
In this case, it's our 2002 Toyota Tundra.
凯尔
All right, Kyle.
滑下来 切断点火线
All right, slip down ahead and cut the ignition wires here.
这里有一堆线
There's a bunch of these big free suckers right here.
可以用来发动你的车
They're the ones that are gonna start your car.
这条蓝线控制车的所有配件
This blue wire controls all your accessories,
收音机什么的
radios, everything.
所以这两根电线接触时 有些灯会亮
So, when I touch these two wires, it'll turn on some lights.
把它们扭在一起
I'm gonna twist 'em up.
然后这根黑线就是火线
And then, this black wire, the hot wire,
可以发动汽车
is gonna start the car.
这就完事了 搞定
And there she goes. There you have it.
妈
妈
Hey, Mom.
是我 莱昂内尔
It's me, Lionel.
什么 莱昂内尔 你拿老妈的手♥机♥干什么
What? Lionel, what-- what are you doing with Mom's phone?
我在杰夫叔叔的车里 我们马上就到饭馆了
I'm in Uncle Jeff's car. We're almost at Claim Jumper.
看到我的电♥话♥ 千万不要接
If you see a call from me, don't answer.
-老妈偷了我的手♥机♥ -等等 什么
- Mom stole my phone. - Wait, what?
我成功了 短♥信♥被我删了
I did it. I deleted the text.
你没收到我用她手♥机♥给你发的短♥信♥吗
Didn't you get the text I sent you from her phone?
那是你吗
That was-- that was you?
我发了"好的" 还有一个大拇指表情
I said "Got it" with a thumbs up.
老爸的车怎么了
So, what happened to Dad's car?
-等等 所以她 -你不是说是关于达娜的吗
- Wait, so she... - I thought you said this was about Dana.
等等 所以她没有
Yeah, wait, so she didn't...
别担心
Don't worry.
操了
Oh, shit.
莱昂内尔
-妈 -安迪 你说的是必胜客 对吧
- Mom? - Andy, you said this happened at the Pizza Hut, right?
是达美乐 但是 听我说
Yeah-- no, I mean Domino's. But hey, listen.
你刚才听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear me earlier when I said--
是的 安迪 我听得很清楚
Yes, Andy, I can hear you just fine.
好的 你没报♥警♥吧
Okay, so you didn't call the police, did you?
-卡特勒警官 你还在吗 -什么
- Officer Cutler, are you still there? - What?
是的 女士 我在
Yes, ma'am, I'm here.
非常感谢你的耐心 警官
Thank you so much for your patience, Officer.
安迪 这是格伦·卡特勒警官
Andy, this is Officer Glen Cutler.
安迪
Hi, Andy.
警官有一些问题要问你
The officer has some questions for you.
这辆车是什么时候失踪的
So, the vehicle was discovered missing about what time, would you say?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
大概4点半左右 可能更晚
I think around 4:30. It could have been later.
最后一次看见它是什么时候
And when was it last seen?
我发个全境通告
I'd like to get an APB out,
看看附近有没有人看到
see if we had anyone in the area at the time.
可以回头再说吗 我现在需要搭个车
Can we possibly do this later? I really need to find a ride.
安迪
Andy!
不要浪费卡特勒警官的时间
Let's not waste Officer Cutler's time.
没问题 女士
Not a problem, ma'am.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以派一辆车过去接你
We can a send a car by for you, son, if you'd like.
那太好了
Oh, that would be great.
不 不 不 我是说
No, no, no. I mean, I, uh...
非常感谢 但我要办点事
thank you so much, but I really have to take care of, um...
你还需要我提供什么信息吗
What other information do you need from me?
1986年的福特野马 红白色的
It was-- it was a 1986 Ford Bronco, it was white and red.
你之前在开吗
And you were driving?
-没有 -什么
- No. - What?
-什么 -杰克在开
- Sorry? - Jake was driving.
杰克
Jake?
-是的 -抱歉 是谁
- Yeah. - Sorry, who?
为什么是杰克在开
Why was Jake driving?