无线
第一季 第九集
"科罗拉多无线网络"的密♥码♥错误
这是我的好儿子 好儿子
This is my boy. This is my fuckin' boy.
-你是我儿子 -不 你是我儿子
- You're my fuckin' boy. - No, you're my fuckin' boy.
别闹了
Behave yourself!
就是 就是这个
That was the-- That was the one!
就是这个 我好难过
That was the one! You hurt me now.
老妈超爱这个
Man, Mom loves this.
安静的迪斯科派对
Silent disco party.
安德鲁 别拍我了
Andrew! Stop filming me!
拜托 妈 跳的多好啊
Come on, Mom, those moves are great!
让我们看看吧 秀一下
Let us see 'em. Let's see it!
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
拜托 再来一次
Please, one more time.
拜托 再说一遍
Please, come on, say it again.
-不行 -给奶奶听听
- No. - For the 'Gram.
你太坏了 别闹了
You're being mean, stop.
我就喜欢你戴着牙套说话的声音
I love your retainer voice.
真的很性感
Yeah, it's really sexy.
行啦
Stop!
等等 第一步
Oh, wait, first step...
我要系上安全带
I need to put my seat belt on.
因为我在学开车
'Cause I'm learning driving.
你可以的 挺好的 咱们别
You got it, you're working, okay, let's-- let's not--
你怎么知道
How are you supposed to know, like,
根本感觉不到加速度啊
you can't even feel it, like, the-- the acceleration.
我感觉车子自己在动啊
It feels like the car is just moving by itself.
挺好的 慢点 慢点 好的 很好
There, you're good, slow, slow, there you go, there you go.
刹车 非常好
Brake. Excellent.
我集中不了注意力 他在拍我呢
I can't-- I can't focus because he's filming me.
-安迪 -我没拍
- Okay, Andy-- - I'm not filming.
-很好 没问题 -什么声音
- Good, we're good. - What is that?
-很好 -爸 这破车总有一天会爆♥炸♥的
- All right, good. - Dad, this thing's gonna blow up one day,
我保证 一定会
I promise you, it's gonna be--
这车很安全 现在的车不会爆♥炸♥了 儿子
This is a safe car, they don't make 'em like this anymore, son.
-看到了吗 -你知道我有多久
- Did you see this? - You know how long I've had--
这就是我的安全措施
This is my safety.
你知道我这车开了多久 没有出过这样的问题了吗
You know how long I've had this car, and it hasn't done that?
有汽油味啊
Smells like gas.
-挂档 很好 -有汽油味啊
- Into gear, good. - Smells like gas.
-很好 -有汽油味啊
- Good. - Smells like gas.
有汽油味啊
Smells like gas.
万事皆有因
Everything happens for a reason.
Siri
Hey, Siri...
无法使用Siri
打给达美乐
call Domino's.
你好啊
Hey, how's it going?
我可以点个外卖♥♥吗
Can I place an order for delivery?
我要四个大号♥披萨
Can I get four large pizzas
还有四个大份水牛城辣鸡翅
and-- and-- and four large orders of... of... buffalo chicken wings?
多加点牧场酱
With extra ranch?
再来一杯大可乐 去冰
And a large Coke? Hold the ice.
可以通过电♥话♥付款吗
Can I pay over the phone?
我现在被埋在山脚下了
I'm actually buried on the side of a mountain right now.
太好了
Oh, great!
太好了
Oh, yes.
好
Oh, come on.
你好
Hello.
我叫安德鲁·布拉多克
My name is Andrew Braddock.
请把这段视频发给我妈 伊莲·布拉多克
Please give this video to my mother, Elaine Braddock.
妈
Mom.
如果你正在看这个视频 那意味着
If you're watching this right now, it means that...
我没出去
I never made it out of here.
我想告诉你
I just want you to know that...
你和老爸
you and Dad...
作为我的父母
as my parents...
是我最大的幸福
I wouldn't have it any other way.
莱昂内尔
And Lionel...
我尝试了很久
I tried for a really long time...
想变酷
to be cool.
你完全不用尝试
And you don't try at all.
就是我认识的最酷的小子
And you're the coolest kid I know.
还有 你们能打这个号♥码吗
And... can you guys call this number?
这是我的朋友香农
It's my friend Shannon.
告诉她
Just tell her...
我说了谢谢
I said thanks.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
电池电量低
还剩10%电量
生日快乐 爸
Happy Birthday, Dad.