无线
第一季 第一集
继续沿9号♥公路向北行驶
Continue on I-9 north.
达娜
别打给我了 安迪
我们结束了
杰克·霍兰德
杰克布
Hi, Jacob, hey.
我是安德鲁·布拉多克 大学同学
It's Andrew Braddock! From college.
安德鲁
Andrew?
-我不认识安德鲁 先生 -是我
- I don't know an Andrew, sir. - Yeah, it's me.
你好像打错电♥话♥了
I think you have the wrong number.
大学里没人认识你
No one in college actually knows who you are,
因为你太逊了
because you are so lame,
-而且不好相处[冷] 伙计 -真的吗 奇怪
- and you never chill anymore, man. - Really? That's odd.
因为我现在真的很冷
Because I'm literally chilling as we speak.
你肯定是把我和别人搞混了
You must have me confused with someone else.
说不定你能想起来这个
But hey, maybe this will jog your memory.
上星期你在我的行李袋落了东西
You left something in my duffel last week?
我在你的行李袋里落了东西
I left something in your duffel bag?
我给你个提示 比鞋盒大
Let me give you a hint: it's bigger than a shoebox
和你在科切拉买♥♥的啤酒管大小一样
but exactly the same size as the beer bong you bought at Coachella.
靠 是我喝酒的管子吗
Oh, shit, it was my wang, wasn't it?
伙计 你知道如果我妈发现了
Dude, you know how much trouble I could be in
我会死得多惨吗
if my mom found that?
天哪 对不起 伙计
Oh, my God, I'm sorry, dude, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 但是我需要全博尔德
I apologize, but listen, I need the smartest,
最聪明 最有趣 最反♥社♥会♥的混♥蛋♥
the funniest, the most anti-social motherfucker in Boulder
今晚和我一起去布拉德家 所以你必须来
to roll with me to Brad's tonight, so you're coming.
除夕夜
布拉德·卡内基是个傻♥逼♥ 所以
Well, Brad Carnegie's a douchebag, so...
没那么惨吧
He's not even that bad,
你看到脸书上的客人名单了吗
and did you even see the guest list on Facebook, man?
等等 你知道吗 我念给你听
Wait, you know what? I'm just gonna read it to you.
-请稍等 -不要
- Hold, please. - Don't, please don’t.
我看过了
I already saw it.
你发现什么有趣的事了吗
Well, did you notice anything interesting?
罗纳德·法伯可能会去
Ronald Farber's a maybe?
不不不 我是说比例太扯了
No, no, no-no, the ratio, man, it's ridic!
兄弟会一半的人有性病
I mean, half the frat guys have chlamydia still.
另一半在缓刑阶段
The other half are on probation.
听着 上面有索菲亚·惠特洛克
I mean, look, look, we got-- we got Sophia Whitlock.
谢谢 还有
Yes, please! We got...
操 达娜也去
the fuck, Dana's coming?
妈
达娜怎么也去啊 伙计
Why is Dana coming, dude?
伙计 我妈给我打电♥话♥了 先挂了
Hey, dude, dude, dude, my mom's calling me, I gotta go.
-回头打给你 -别挂电♥话♥ 我
- I'll call you back. - Don't hang up the phone, I'm--
-我一会给你回 -在跟你说话 安德鲁 不
- I'll call you right back. - talking to you, Andrew! No--
-妈 -安迪 你在哪
- Hi, Mom. - Andy? Where are you?
-你开你♥爸♥的车了吗 -嗯 我应该跟你说一声的
- Did you take your father's car? - Yeah, Mom, I should've told you,
-但我 -什么 安德鲁
- but I-- - What? Oh, Andrew.
今晚别开车出去
I don't want you on the road tonight.
今天是除夕夜 会有酒驾的
There are drunk drivers, it's New Year's Eve.
我说过 这是一年中最危险的夜晚
It's the most dangerous night of the year, I told you that.
妈 我知道 我知道
Yeah, Mom, I-- I know, I know.
我今晚在达娜家过夜
I... I'll probably just stay at Dana's tonight.
你今晚不回来了
You're not coming back tonight?
安德鲁 我自己搞不定啊
Andrew, I-- I can't handle this on my own.
天哪 你知道的
My God, you know that.
妈 我会回去的
But Mom, I'm gonna-- I'm-- listen, I'm gonna be back,
明天一大早就回去 好吗
first thing in the morning, okay?
我保证 上午10点准时到家
I promise I'll be there by 10:00 a.m.
我听不清 怎么回事
I can't hear you! Ugh. What's going on?
妈 我挂了 我回头给你打过去
Mom-- Mom, I gotta go, I'll call you right back.
-我爱你 爱你 -什么
- I love you. Love you. - Yeah? What?
操
Shit.
操 天哪 天哪
Shit. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
完了 完了 完了 完了
I'm dead. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
完了 完了 完了 完了
I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead.
你好 警官
Hello, officer.
驾照和行驶证
License and registration.
好的
Yes, sir.
妈
小心开车
你刚才没看路吗
You having a tough time keeping your eyes on the road there?
那辆车对你♥爸♥来说很重要
是的
Yes, sir.
驾照
Your license?
我的
where's my...
等等 等等
hang on one-- one-- one second.
抱歉
Sorry, sir.
霍华德知道你没带驾照
Does Howard know you're tooling around
就在路上瞎晃悠吗
in this thing without a license?
是的 不是的 但是我妈
Oh, yes, I mean, no sir, but my-- my mother,
伊莲·布拉多克 她知道
Elaine Braddock, she knows that I'm tooling around.
-霍华德是你父亲吗 -是的
- Howard's your father? - Yes, sir.
你稍等 抱歉
if you'll just-- sorry.
如果你无法出示身份证明
Well, if you can't produce any identification,
那就得跟我走一趟了
I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me.
霍华德可以周四来取车
Howard can pick up the car on Thursdays.
拖车所节假日关门 -不 他
Impound's closed on the holidays. - Well, no, he-- um--
我是说我明白 但他取不了了
I mean, I understand, sir, but he-- he can't--
什么
I'm sorry?
他今年夏天去世了
Sir, he passed away this-- this summer.
警官 我上车时带了身份证
Officer, I... I had my ID when I got into the vehicle--
-布拉多克先生 -我 稍等
- Mr. Braddock. - I-- I-- just one second.
我好像找到了 等一下
I think I found something, one sec--
-布拉多克先生 -在
- Mr. Braddock. - Yes, sir?
我给你一个警告
I'm letting you off with a warning.
要是我们在又在路上看到你无证驾驶
We catch you on the road again without a license,
到时候就不光是开罚单了
ticket's gonna be the least of your problems.
明白了吗
Do we understand each other?
明白 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
杰克·霍兰德
你不会因为达娜才去的吧
孩子
Oh, and son?
不管是什么事 开车时都不要看
Whatever it is, it can wait.
好的 非常感谢
Yes, sir. Thank you so much, sir.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
Siri 提醒我
Hey, Siri, remind me...
不要边开车边发短♥信♥
to stop texting and driving.
好的 已添加至提醒
All right. I've added it to Reminders.
达娜
今晚见
紧急通知
明早九点前暴风雪预警 请做好准备 避免出行 查看本地媒体