无线
第一季 第四集
靠
Shit.
操
Fuck!
杰克·霍兰德询问"我能告诉其他人发生了什么事吗"
我♥操♥
What the hell?
妈
哥们 车的事不要告诉任何人 不能让我妈知道
等等 我发给我妈了
Wait... I sent that to my mom?
操
Oh, shit!
妈
等等
Wait a minute.
莱昂内尔
Lionel.
莱昂内尔
小莱 兄弟
Hey, Ly, what's up, buddy?
社会学 因为我喜欢学习
--social studies, 'cause I like studying
社会事务之类的
social matters and things like that.
我马上回来 马克叔叔
Hey, I'll be right back, Uncle Mark.
你在说啥
What the hell are you talking about?
-小莱 -抱歉 安迪 马克叔叔提前来了
- Ly... - Sorry, Andy, Uncle Mark got here early,
他问我最喜欢的科目是什么
and he was asking me what my favorite subject was
-之类的事 -我知道 伙计
- and stuff like that. - Yeah, I get it-- hey, dude.
你赶紧帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor really quick.
我给老妈误发了条短♥信♥
I accidentally sent a text to Mom.
你赶紧从她的手♥机♥上删掉
I need you to delete it off her phone.
但你不能看
But you can't look at it.
-这不可能 -没有不可能
- That's impossible. - Nothing's impossible.
安迪 我以老妈的生命发誓 我不会告诉她的
Andy, I swear on Mom's life I won't tell Mom.
是关于达娜的吗
Is it about Dana?
是的 小莱 是关于达娜的
Yeah, Ly, it's about Dana.
-色情吗 -什么 不是
- Is it porn? - What the-- no, dude!
我们分手了 好吗 开心了吗
We broke up, okay? You feel better now?
对不起 对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
-谢谢 别告诉老妈 -不会的
- Thanks. Don't tell Mom about it. - I won't.
好的 你赶紧去
All right, now please, I need you to go
找她的手♥机♥ 把短♥信♥删了
and grab her phone and delete that text, right now.
如果她发现我在她的钱包里乱翻 我就死定了
Come on, if she catches me digging around in her purse, I'm dead.
如果你帮我这个忙 我发誓老妈不会再烦你了
If you do this, I swear I'll get Mom off your back.
真的吗
Really?
你打算怎么做
How then?
这个交给我 好吗
You let me worry about that, okay?
你赶紧的吧 莱昂内尔 求你了
Just-- you gotta move your ass, like, right now, Lionel, please.
好吧 我去了 我去了
Okay, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going.
你撞到墙了吗
Did you just run into the wall?
我没有
No, I didn't, uh...
不在前门旁边
it's not by the front door.
不在客厅
And it's not in the living room.
厨房♥也没看到
I don't see it in the kitchen either.
去她的房♥间看看
Okay, go check in her room.
那可不行 她在备用间呢
I can't, come on! She's in the bonus room.
伙计 你不去的话
Dude, if you don't do this right now,
我发誓 我就把你的湿巾的事发到推特上
I swear to God, I'm gonna tweet about your wet wipes.
你说你不会告诉任何人的
You said you wouldn't tell anyone about that.
我在给萨曼莎·图尔其发私信了
All right, I'm already DM-ing Samantha Turkis.
别别别 求你了 我去还不行吗
No-no-no, stop-stop-stop-stop-stop, please, please, I'm going.
安静点
Just be quiet.
-闭嘴 莫莉 -莱昂内尔 闭嘴
- Shut up, Molly! - Lionel, shut up.
你安静点
You be quiet...
莱昂内尔 去拿手♥机♥
Lionel, just go and take the phone.
莱昂内尔 赶紧拿手♥机♥
Lionel, just take the fucking phone!
删掉
Delete it.
莱昂内尔 拿到了吗
Lionel. Did you get it? Did you get it?
操 操了
Fuck! Oh, fuck.
莱昂内尔
删掉了吗
莱昂内尔
小莱 怎么了 她还在吗
Ly, what's going on? Is she still there?
我是你妈
It's your mother.
我刚才发现你弟在翻我的钱包
I just found your brother going through my purse,
所以他的手♥机♥归我了 你解释一下这条短♥信♥吧
so his phone is now mine, and you need to explain this text.
什么意思
What do you mean?
安德鲁 你知道我的意思
Andrew, you know what I mean.
妈 那条短♥信♥是我发错了
Mom, I didn't mean to text you,
我不想让你担心 妈
I didn't want you to worry about it, Mom,
但是出事了
but something happened.
野马出事了
Something happened to the Bronco.
怎么回事
Well, what happened?
安德鲁
Andrew?
它被偷了
Someone stole it.
什么
What?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
15分钟前我刚和你通过电♥话♥
I was just on the phone with you 15 minutes ago.
-你在哪 -我在博尔德
- Where are you? - I'm-- I'm in Boulder.
校园旁边
Right by campus.
我去达美乐买♥♥披萨
I went into Domino's to get a pizza,
出来发现野马不见了
and then, when I came out, the Bronco was gone.
我好像看到它上70号♥公路了
And I think I saw it pulling back onto 70,
但我不确定
but I'm not sure.
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm... I'm so sorry, I...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
-亲爱的 -我该怎么办
- Oh, honey... - What do I do?
我们得报个警
Somebody has to call the police,
再打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥
and, um, and someone has to call the insurance company.
-好的 -需要我帮你打电♥话♥吗
- Right, okay. - Do you want me to do that for you?
不用 妈 我会报♥警♥的
No, Mom, I'll call the police.
我可以帮你打电♥话♥ 没问题的
I'm happy-- I'm happy to do that for you.
妈 妈 我会报♥警♥的
Mom, Mom, I'll call the police.
-我听不见 亲爱的 -什么 能听到吗
- I can't hear you, honey. - Wha-- got it?
-妈 我会报♥警♥的 能听到吗 -可恶
- Mom, I'll call the police, got it? - Damn it!
操了
God damn it!
操
Fuck!
妈 别报♥警♥
好的
杰克·霍兰德
大家都在问你去哪了
别跟任何人说
丢东西了吧 老爸
Lose something, Dad?
真是操了 我的车被偷了 86年红白色野马
和@杰克·霍兰德在一起