剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
准备好兜风了吗? -准备好了
You ready to roll? - Yeah.
出发
Let's do it.
该死
Shit.
开玩笑的 我没事
Just kidding. I'm fine.
我很好 只是一点小火
I'm fine. It's just a little fire.
老实说 这么多年来
Honestly,of all the things!
你这次真的把我们惹毛了 南多
You have really pissed all over our pips this time, Nandor.
好的 盖尔碰巧是个狼人
Okay, yes. My Gail happens to be a werewolf.
但是我们以前见面时 她还是个人类
But when we met, she was still a human.
她只是最近被变成一个狼女人
She's only recently been turned in a werewoman.
狼女人 是女狼人的恰当说法
Which is the proper term for a female werewolf.
你知道这些 但你没告诉我们
And you knew this, and you didn't tell us.
好吧 我为那个女人说几句
Well...I defended that woman
因为我妻子嫉妒她
against my wife's jealousy.
我不讨厌盖尔!
I don't dislike Gail!
但是这个 我的老伙计 你也太出格了
But this, me old chap, is a bridge too far.
你是在暗示
Are you insinuating
她变成狼的时候我会和她做?
that I would do it with her while she is in wolf form?
我确实做了 不过是处于蝙蝠状态
Because I did, but I was in bat form.
而且是做的时候仅限于用手
And it was exclusively hand stuff.
我们是吸血鬼议会领导人
We are the leaders of the Vampiric Council.
你们怎么看待我们中的一员
How do you think it looks that one of our own
和我们不共戴天的敌人做♥爱♥! ?
is porking our mortal enemy!?
吉尔莫 说句话吧 求你了!
Guillermo, say something, please!
哦 不 别把我扯进来
Oh, no, don't get me in the middle of this.
我只要主人高兴
I just want whatever makes my master happy.
正确的回答 吉尔莫
Correct, answer, Guillermo.
不会长久的
It's not gonna last.
难道你不觉得困扰吗 她欺骗你40多年
Does it not bother you that she's strung you along
一直不肯变成吸血鬼
for 40 years over becoming a vampire
狼人和她亲个嘴
and the moment a werewolf shows her his lipstick,
她就愿意献身变成女狼人了
she lets him turn her into a werewoman?
成为狼人不是犯罪!
Being a werewolf is not a crime!
我的盖尔唯一的罪过就是偷窃
The only crime that my Gail is guilty of is stealing.
偷走我的心
Stealing my heart.
拜托 伙计们
Come on, guys. Just
跟我来 见见她和她的家族
come with me and meet her and her clan
我们可以在一起生活
and we can mingle together.
过来看看 狼人也没那么坏
Come see that werewolves ain't so bad.
算我一个 谢谢你 柯林 · 鲁宾逊
I'm in. - Thank you, Colin Robinson.
你算一个 拉兹洛? -叛徒!
That's one. Laszlo? -Traitor!
好吧 两个
Fine. -That's two.
拉兹洛! -I 支持... 娜嘉...
Laszlo! -I make... Nadja...
哦
Oh.
我知道你对盖尔
I know that you have some
有点偏见
personal differences with Gail.
这很正常 作为女人..
It's only natural, as a woman...
我讨厌她不是因为她是女的 好吗?
I don't dislike her because she's a woman, okay?
好吧 女人 女狼人 随便啦
Okay, then. Woman, werewoman, whatever.
现在有很多女人
A lot of women these days
互相依靠
are leaning into each other.
合为一体
It's like a thing now.
这是你 这是盖尔
This could be you and this could be Gail.
我才不会和狗一起做信任练习
I am not going to do trust exercises with a dog.
求你了?
Please?
为了我? -好吧
For me? - Fine.
我去 -耶!
I'll go. - Yeah!
好的 现在 听着 我们不是来找麻烦的
Okay, now, look; We're not here to cause trouble,
我们只是来 体现友善
we're just here to, you know, be nice.
不是来打架的
And nonconfrontational.
嗨 狼人们!
Hi, werewolves!
好吧 好吧 如果不是 亚当斯一家
Well, well. If it isn't the Addams Family.
你好
Um... greetings.
车! 车! -嘿
Car! Car! - Hey...
车
Car.
上次我们在一起
Sorry about making you jump off the Circuit City
让你从电路城上跳下来 我很抱歉
the last time we were all together.
托比!
Toby!
搞什么? 干得好
Oh, what the hell? Well-played.
这是规矩 这不是针对个人的
It's a protocol thing. It's not personal.
又见面了 你好
Hello again. Hi.
很高兴... 我他妈...
Nice to... What the...
娜嘉 狼人吃东西时
Nadja, you must never approach
绝不能靠近 不好意思
a werewolf when they are eating. Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们能重新开始吗?
Uh, can we start again?
是的
Yes.
我是查德
Uh, I'm Chad.
你记安格吧 -记得
Uh, you remember Ange. Yeah.
道格 托比
Dougie. Toby.
又见面了你好
Hello again. Hi.
天杀的! - 迈克尔!
Oh, for fuck's sake! - Michael!
迈克尔! 我就知道这不是个好主意
Michael! - I knew this was a bad idea.
不 不 不 是的 非常好的主意
No, no, no. It's a very good idea.
拜托 伙计们 盖尔在哪呢
Please, guys. I haven't even seen Gail yet.
那边那个是她吗?
Well, is that her over there?
和那个狼人一起的?
With that werewolf?
安东是我偶尔
Anton is a guy
约会的人 碰巧是个狼人
that I date sometimes who happens to be
又碰巧把我也变成狼人
a werewolf, and he happened to turn me into a werewolf, too.
我和他也没那么认真啦
I'm not super serious with Anton.
吉尔莫! -借过
Guillermo! - Excuse me.
借过借过
Excuse me.
打扰了!
Excuse me!
请允许我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫吉列尔莫 · 德拉 · 克鲁兹
My name's Guillermo de la Cruz
我就是那个吸血鬼的
and I'm the official bodyguard
官方保镖
of that vampire right there.
嗨
Hi.
然后呢?
And...?
哎..
Ay...
我不仅保护他的身体
Not only am I his bodyguard,
还保护他的心灵
I am also his heart guard.
你让我想起了一些事情
You just reminded me of something.
大家伙儿这个月
Guys, did we remember
都记得吃犬心保了吧?(犬心保:一种药 用于宠物体内驱虫)
to take our Heartgard this month?
哦 -要记得
Oh. - You got to remember
吃犬心保啊 否则.. -我吃了 我吃了
to take your Heartgard, or... - I took it. I took it.
不然你们会长虫子的 -我们会长虫子的
You're gonna get worms. - We'll get worms.
明白了吗?
All right?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我就说 不能相信你们这种人
I always knew we couldn't trust your kind.
呵呵 我也说 不能相信你们这种人
Well, I always knew we couldn't trust your kind.
我一直都知道
And I always knew
我们不能相信你们这种人
we couldn't trust your kind.
是的 我也一直知道..
Yes, and I, too, always knew...
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
知道了 谁也不相信谁
We get it. Nobody trusts each other.
解决这个问题的唯一方法
The only way to resolve this
就是来打一架
is a free-for-all.
至死方休
To the death.
不 停下 停下
No. Stop. Stop.
还有一个更好的方法 解决你们的分歧
There's a better way to resolve your differences.
是吗?
Yeah?
像暮光之城那样
Twilight style.
那是什么? 是...是电影
What's that? The... the movie.
暮光...
Tw-Twilight...
你知道我在说什么 暮光之城
You know what I'm saying. Twilight.
我们应该踢球
We should just play kickball.
踢... 每个人都知道踢球
Kick... Everyone knows kickball.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表