剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
我要踢你的蛋蛋 -从没听说过
I'll kick your balls. - Never heard of it.
来吧 天呐 南多! 你能做到的!
Come on, Nandor! You can do it!
南多!
Nandor!
我希望你不要太累
I hope you're not feeling too tired,
因为我可以玩一整夜!
'cause I can go all night!
哦 我肯定 盖尔你那小小的蝙蝠老二
Oh, I'm sure Gail's completely satisfied
非常满意
with your tiny little bat dick.
我去你大爷的
I'll give you a bat dick!
按比例来说 鸡儿小点很正常 但是
I mean, proportionally, it is quite normal, but
小了它就没多大用了
it is slightly teensy and ineffective.
蝙蝠的老二 能有多大呢
I mean, it's a bat dick.
你知道不
You know?
传球!
Go!
快!
Go!
啊! 啊!
Ah! Ah!
加油 拉兹洛!
Come on, Laszlo!
亲爱的 用好你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Use the weight of your penis, darling.
准备好了吗 迪克 · 贾格尔?
You ready, Dick Jagger?
现在就发球!
Go now!
蝙蝠!
Bat!
上 拉兹洛 上!
Go, Laszlo! Go!
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
我想他已经飞回家了
I think he's flown home.
拉兹洛?
Laszlo?
不! 不!
No! No!
动物形态是作弊!
Animal form is cheating!
拜托 狼人们 你们就没在认真玩!
Come on, werewolves, you're slacking!
给我球 给我
Give me the ball. Give it to me.
离我远点 狗东西
Get away from me, dog.
安东 快上! 假装球
Anton, go! Pretend the ball
是盖尔的头! 我不讨厌盖尔!
is Gail's head! - I don't dislike Gail!
那是个意外!
That was an accident!
该死 不 我还注意
Shit. No, I-I did
不要打到她! 别拍了!
look out for her! Stop filming!
那是个意外! -盖尔! 我的盖尔!
It was an accident! -NANDOR: Gail! My Gail!
哦 我真的很喜欢她 请别拍了
Oh... I really like her. Please don't film it.
我喜欢这个女人
I like this woman.
你给人家头上来了一球 现在她死了
You kicked a ball in her head and now she's dead!
我不是有意的 -我亲爱的盖尔!
Accidentally. - My sweet Gail!
让开 狼人!
Stand aside, werewolf!
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
噢
Ow.
呼吸 美味的鲜血
Breathe. Yummy.
嗯..
Mmm...
鲜香无比 不错
Oh, yummy, yummy. Yes.
发生了什么?
What happened?
她还活着!
She's alive!
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她 -我的钱包呢?
I didn't kill her. - Where's my pocketbook?
你能站起来吗?
Can you stand?
你能站起来吗? -是的 我能站起来
Can you stand? - Yes, I can stand.
我老了 但我不是残疾人
I'm old, but I'm not an invalid.
哦 嘿 盖尔
Oh... - Hey, Gail.
现在你成了吸血鬼
Now that you are a vampire,
我们可以永远在一起了
and we can spend the rest of eternity together,
有些事情 我想问你
there is something that I would like to ask you.
盖尔 玛丽 你从来没有告诉过我 你姓什么
Gail Marie you-never-told-me- your-last-name,
你愿意赏脸
would you do me the honor
成为我的吸血鬼新娘?
of being my vampire bride?
哦 南多
: Oh, Nandor.
是的 我以前结过婚
Yeah, I was married before
只是.. 婚姻不适合我
and it is just... it's just not for me.
但是
But, hey, you know,
也许三四十年后
maybe in 30 or 40 years
再走这条老路 结果说不定是怎样呢
down the road, who knows? I mean,
我们有的是时间
we have all eternity
来解决这个问题
to figure this out.
我真的等你等了好久 -是的 听着
That's ages, though. - Yes. Listen.
你会等我吗?
Will you wait for me?
会吗? - 永远等你
Yes? - Forever.
找到你的钱包了 -哦!
Found your pocketbook. - Oh!
好了 伙计们
All right, guys, I have
我明天一早得飞往水牛城
to fly to Buffalo in the morning.
我女儿的升职泡汤了
My daughter's promotion fell through.
哦 -再加上天气
Oh... - And then, with the weather
我们一直在..
that we've been having...
我是说 我真的
I mean, I really,
真的需要早点去机场
really need to get to the airport early, okay?
再见 盖尔
Bye, Gail.
再见 -再见伙计们 -我们爱你 我喜欢她
Ciao. Bye, guys. - We love you. I like her.
再见 盖尔
Bye, Gail.
哦! 哇
Oh! - Whoa.
小心栅栏!
Careful of the fence!
啊..
Ah...
再见了 亲爱的盖尔!
Bye, sweet Gail!
永别了 我的盖尔
Farewell, my Gail.
我可不想在这上面点来点去
I don't want to click on this.
这是我的第一个网站
This is my first website,
我觉得自己做地还不错
and I think I did a pretty good job.
嗯 要不再选个不那么尖锐的字体
Yeah. Maybe a less exciting font.
我不喜欢 -你不喜欢什么?
I don't like it. - You don't like what?
我..
I...
是我想的那样吗?
Is that what I think it is?
哦! 想搭车吗?
Oh! Fancy a ride?
哦 我随时效劳 亲爱的
Oh, I'll ride on you anytime, my darling.
快点!
Come on!
那我呢? 不用了 谢谢
How about me? No, thank you.
哦 盖尔
Oh. - Gail...
抓住我的手 很好 我记得这个
Take my hand. Lovely. I remember this.
好了 你可以放手了 好吧
Okay. You can let go now. - Okay.
还能再上一个人吗? -当然能
Is there room for one more? - There certainly is.
再来两杯? -你从后面包抄
For two more? - You're going round the back.
啊.. 好了各位
Ah... All right, uh, everyone.
系好安全带
Get buckled in.
关上门
Close the door.
坐稳了!
Hold on to your butts!
哇 她真的能动!
Wow, she can really move!
你能按喇叭吗?
Can you honk the horn?
呜 -狼人!
W -Werewolves!
坚持住!
Hang on!
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表