剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
任何关于驱邪净化的文献
any literature on the art of deprogramming.
不 没必要这样做 柯林 鲁宾逊
No, there's no need to do that, Colin Robinson,
因为我没有被洗♥脑♥ 我完全正常
because I am not brainwashed. I am perfectly sane.
我只是和我的新朋友们玩得很开心
I was just having fun with my new friends.
帕特丽夏 科温克就是这么说的
That's, uh, basically what Patricia Krenwinkel said.
张嘴 好家伙 他拔掉了自己的尖牙
Open your mouth. Good Lord, he's pulled his fangs out.
不不不不不 不是你想的那样
No, no. No, no, no, it's not what you think.
南多 你呆在那里 老友
Nandor! You stay in there, old pal,
我会去找人来
and I'll go and find someone
修理你那该死的大脑
to mend that fucked-up brain of yours.
不 没必要这么做
No, there's no need to do that.
拉兹洛? 吉尔莫? 拜托 -对不起
Laszlo? Guillermo? Please. Come on. - I'm sorry.
吉尔莫 不要!
Guillermo! No!
♪全镇的灯都熄灭了♪
♪ Lights go out all over town♪
♪ 城市里的人♪
♪ People in the city♪
♪ 能听到警笛的声音♪
♪ Could hear the siren's sound♪
你说过如果我们相信你 你会一直保护我们
You said if we trusted you, you would always protect us.
你骗了我们
You lied to us!
冷静点
Calm down.
请冷静 我的孩子们
Please calm down, my children.
现在是最终拒绝永生的时候了
The time has come for the final rejection of eternal life.
是时候了!
It is time!
为了最终的燃烧!
For the ultimate burn!
所有人到屋顶上去 -好!
Everyone, to the roof. Yes!
我们都会走进阳光里
We will all walk into the sunlight.
来吧宝贝
Come on, baby.
来吧 就是这样子
Come on. That's it.
就是这样
That's it. Oh...
我的孩子 我的孩子
My children, my children.
别担心 玛丽莲
Don't worry, Marilyn.
我马上就出去 姑娘!
I'll be right out there in a minute, girl!
我就在你后面
I'm right behind you.
好吧 我们从头再来
Well, back to the drawing board.
♪ 跟我跑♪
♪ Run with me♪
♪这是紧急事件♪
♪ This is an emergency♪
♪ 跟着我♪
♪ Stay with me♪
♪ 今晚♪
♪ Tonight♪
♪ 我正在发出求救信♥号♥♥♪
♪ I'm sending out an SOS♪
♪这是真的 不是演习♪
♪ It's the real thing, not a test♪
♪ 今晚♪
♪ Tonight♪
♪ 城市里有麻烦♪
♪ There's trouble in the city.♪
柯林 鲁宾逊阅读
COLIN ROBINSON READING]
喂?
Hello?
请稍等 有美国总统的电♥话♥
Please hold for the President of the United States.
嘿 我一直在想着你
Hey. I've been thinking about you.
嗨帅哥
Hi, handsome.
我叫阿彻
My name's Archer.
我是个自大狂 每次任务 都会受到威胁
Uh, I'm an egomaniac who endangers every mission.
而且 我一天差不多24小时都醉醺醺的
Also, I'm inebriated almost 24 hours a day.
丢得差不多 然后再捡起
Lose the almost and then take it again
我叫 B J 诺瓦克 我想告诉你们 这是我制♥作♥的节目
My name is B. J. Novak. I wanna tell you about this show I made.
每次都是完全不同的一集
It's a completely different episode every time.
有流行文化 -性
Pop culture. - Sex.
复仇
Revenge.
找到了 是这个吗?
Here it is. Is that it?
就是这个
That's it.
不能让任何人知道他
Nobody can know about him.
人们将不得不选择立场
People are going to have to take sides.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表