剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
I don't know.
但我想或许你还有可用之处
But I think you might still be useful somehow.
对谁来说
To whom?
你不该与你妻子一起吗
Shouldn't you be with your wife?
她不是很需要你吗
Doesn't she have need of you?
-别耍花样 -我不会再耍花样了
- Don't play games. - There are no more games.
不 你会的 这是最后一个
Yes, there is, and this is the final one.
你曾许诺会告知我拉格纳的弱点
You once promised you would tell me Ragnar's weaknesses.
但至今你似乎仍未兑现这个诺言
I don't ever remember you delivering on that promise.
看来你的诺言要落空了
Well, you wasted all your seed on a promise.
快告诉我
Tell me now.
不是很明显吗
Is it not obvious?
拉格纳的弱点就是他的孩子们
Ragnar's weakness is his children.
那这就是你要做的
Then this is what you must do.
日落时分前去大会堂
You must go to the great hall at sunset
杀了拉格纳年幼的儿子们
and you must kill Ragnar's young sons.
这么做我有什么好处
What do I get in return?
我会娶你
I will marry you.
如今格尼黑尔德是我唯一的妻子
Gunnhild is my only wife at the moment.
我还会娶第二位
I will take a second.
我会让你成为王后
I will make you a queen.
你将恢复往日的地位及辉煌
You will rule again, as you once did.
这是什么
What was that?
芙恩 求你了 停手吧
Porunn! Please, stop.
你说什么
Please what?
芙恩
Porunn!
芙恩 对不起
Porunn, I'm sorry!
这是个意外
It was an accident!
芙恩 你在哪
Porunn! Where are you?
芙恩
Porunn!
这是国王之剑
This is the sword of kings.
假以时日 如果诸神允许
One day, if the gods will it,
这把剑将属于你
this sword will belong to you.
今日我们要完成一项伟大的壮举
Today we must do something extraordinary.
我们必须破除拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的魔法
We must overcome the magic of Ragnar Lothbrok,
他已经威胁到了我们的权力与生存
which threatens our power and survival.
诸神已经发令 我听到了他们的旨意
The gods have spoken, and I have listened.
我们必须疯狂杀戮 将敌人斩杀殆尽
We must cut and kill in such a frenzy none can survive.
相信我 只要他家族有一人生还
For, believe me, if even one of that family survives,
那终有一日他将再次崛起
then the day will come when he will rise again
将我们悉数毁灭
and destroy us.
献身于神明
Put yourself in the hands of the gods,
遵从他们的意志
do their will.
他们便会许你这把剑
And then, for certain, they will grant you this sword,
还有整个王国
and a kingdom.
走
Come.
我见过你向你的神祈祷
I've seen you praying to your god.
愿意教我几句祷言吗
Will you teach me one of your prayers,
我学学
so I can learn?
我们在天上的父...
Our father, who art in heaven...
我们在天上的父...
Our father, who art in heaven...
愿你的名被尊为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done,
如同行在天上...
on earth as it is in heaven...
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread
免我们的债
and forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们免了人的债
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
免我们的债
And forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们免了人的债
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
孩子们 跟着我
Boys! Come with me!
不叫我们遇见试探
And lead us not into temptation,
救我们脱离凶恶
but deliver us from evil.
直到永远 阿门
Forever and ever, Amen.
直到永远...
Forever and ever...
阿门
Amen.
-拿过来 小姑娘 -好的 夫人
- Bring it here, girl. - Yes, mistress.
恩朗德
Erlendur!
救我们脱离凶恶
And deliver us from evil.
弗洛基 你去哪了
Floki, where have you been?
我一直在照顾你啊 比约恩
Looking after you, Bjorn...
正如我向你父亲承诺的那样
Like I promised your father.
英格斯塔德伯爵
Earl Ingstad,
你该走了
You should leave now.
拉格纳伯爵有令
I have orders from Earl Ragnar.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok!
弗洛基 你背叛了诸神
Floki, you have betrayed the Gods.
不 赫瑞克国王
No, King Horik,
我只背叛了你
I only betrayed you.
我永远忠诚于诸神
I was always true to the Gods.
还有拉格纳
And Ragnar.
拉格纳 如果你还有良心
Ragnar, if you can find it in your heart,
放了我儿子
Spare my son.
走
Go.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表