剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
that you yourself are the eagle.
巨人王说”我觉得..."
"I would say," Proclaimed the Giant King,
"洛基输了"
"That loki is the loser."
小声点 维塞克快睡着了
Hush, ubba. Hvitserk is nearly asleep.
你也快睡吧
Now you go to sleep.
我不想睡
I don't want to.
为什么
Why not?
因为一旦你睡着了
Because whenever you dream,
你永远不会知道将会发生什么
you never know what is going to happen!
怎么了
What's happening?
发生什么事儿了
Hey! What?
里面的人听着
All you folks in the barn.
如果你们想活命 就不要出声
If you want to live, stay silent.
放心 不会有事的
Nothing will happen to you.
不 不 着火了
No! No! Fire!
让我们出去
Let us out! Let us out!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
到处晃悠咯
Here and there. Up and down.
比约恩呢 他不是应该跟你在一起的吗
Where is Bjorn? He is supposed to be with you.
我不知道 罗洛
I don't know, Rollo.
我们走
Let's go.
没事儿的 来
It is fine, come.
你在这儿睡吧
You can sleep here.
不行 我不能
No, I can't.
当然可以 有什么问题吗
Of course you can. Why not?
这是你的地盘 我不能睡在这
This is your place. I cannot sleep here.
你不想吗
Well, don't you want to?
我想不想又能怎样
What does it matter what I want to do?
如果我命令你在这住下呢
Well, what if I ordered you to stay here?
那我就...
Then I would have to...
服从你的命令
heed your command.
我不想命令你
I don't want to order you.
我想让你自己选择
I want you to choose to stay here.
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
主人
Master?
晚上好啊 博格首领
Good evening, Jarl Borg.
我说过...
I told you...
我迟早要报仇的
I always look for revenge.
不
No!
住手
No!
没这个必要
Not necessary.
这都是什么情况
What is all the commotion?
很遗憾
I am sorry
卡特加特海峡的环境
that the ambience of Kattegat...
改变了你
has awoken you.
你想说什么
What is the cause of this?
在这
In here!
-他死了吗 -没
- Is he dead? - No, no, no.
目前还没死
He's not dead... Yet.
你为什么要这么做
Why have you done this?
你真觉得我能原谅他吗
Did you really think that I could ever forgive this man
他可威胁过我要杀我全家
for threatening to kill my family?
那你想怎样
So what will you do now?
既然你这么喜欢与鹰为伍
Since you consort with eagles,
那我就在你背上给你画只血鹰吧...
I will draw a blood-eagle on your back...
不
No.
我会把你的胸膛撕开
And your ribcage will spring apart.
不要
No.
为什么不要
Yes.
像翅膀一样
Like wings.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表