剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
除非你自愿以自♥由♥身来服侍
You will only serve me and my household if you choose,
我和我的家人
as a free person.
我不是在做梦吧
That is impossible.
当然不是
And yet it has happened.
这是我送你的一份礼物
This is a gift.
这就是那些愿意
So, these are the northmen
帮你夺取麦西亚的
who've agreed to fight as your mercenaries
北方人雇佣兵啊
to help you gain the crown of Mercia.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克不在其中吗
And Ragnar Lothbrok is not here?
阿♥拉♥斯 他不在 但...
Alas, no. But-
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
他们都很勇猛 对吧
They're violent men, hmm?
是的 他们是一群勇猛的战士
They are great warriors, yes.
全都是
All of them.
他们很强壮
They are very... strong.
他们生活条件艰苦
Well, they live hard lives.
除了耕种就是战斗
They farm and they fight.
而且他们不惧怕死亡
And they do not fear death.
我真是爱死这群北方人了
You know, I always knew I would love these northmen.
我应该善待他们
I should like to breed with them.
我们也能生出小巨人了
I think we would produce giants!
很高兴见到你 我的朋友
Good to see you, my friends.
欢迎回家 感谢诸神
Welcome home, all of you, and thank the Gods.
尤其是你 拉葛莎 请留下
Lagertha, you are most welcome; please stay.
你也回来了
And you, you came back!
是的
I did.
为了你 也为了拉格纳
I came back because you, and Ragnar,
你们都是我的家人
all of you, are my family.
来喝一杯 神父
Heh! Drink, priest.
公主
Princess.
比约恩
Bjorn.
芙恩
Porunn.
我让她恢复自♥由♥身了
I've made her free woman.
她不再是奴隶了
She is no longer a slave.
欢迎回来 比约恩
Welcome back, Bjorn.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉格纳
Ragnar.
还有腿上 西吉
The leg, Siggy.
抬高
Lift.
行了
That's it.
夹板
Splint.
弗洛基
Floki,
我们能坦诚相对
We can be honest with each other,
对吧
can we not, hm?
我们清楚地了解彼此
We know each other well enough.
知道对方的喜好与憎恶
We know the things we like and those we hate.
我们分享许多东西...
We share many things...
交流很多关于世界和诸神的
many ideas, feelings,
想法与情感
about the Earth and the Gods.
我说的对吗
Am I not right?
是的
Yes.
我有一个提议
I have a proposition to put to you.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表