剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
亲爱的孩子 我的吉达
Dear child, Gyda,
你会永远活在我的心里
you are not gone because you are always in my heart.
大家都说男人应该更爱自己的儿子
They say that a man must love his sons more,
但是男人会嫉妒自己的儿子
but a man can be jealous of his sons,
但是女儿一直都是男人生命里的光
and his daughter can always be the light in his life.
我很清楚 你现在跟神灵在一起
I know very well that you are with the gods,
但我还是会在这里等一会儿
but I will wait here awhile,
如果你想来找我说话的话
and if you want to come and talk to me,
那就来吧
then come and talk,
我会再次
and I will gently stroke
用我粗糙的双手
your long and beautiful hair once again
轻抚你如瀑的秀发
with my peasant hands.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
怎么了
What?
有人来了
There's someone coming.
稳着点 收桨
Keep steady! Take the oars!
放绳停船
Pull in the ropes!
你要相信我 我也不知道是怎么回事
You must believe me, I had no idea.
不是我让她来的
I did not ask her to come.
比约恩跟我说你母亲
Bjorn told me that your mother
是盾女布伦希尔德
was the shield-maiden, Brunhilde,
就是非常有名的那个吗
of whom we've all heard?
是的
It's true.
虽然我很小的时候她就去世了
Although she died when I was very young.
那你父亲呢
And your father?
我父亲是西格德
My father was Sigurd.
西格德什么
Sigurd...?
就叫西格德吗
Just Sigurd?
不是的 是传说中的西格德[北欧神话英雄]
No, I mean the Sigurd
根据传说 就是他杀死了龙形巨人法夫纳
who, according to the sagas, killed the dragon Fafnir.
那你父亲也是位英雄啊
Then your father is also a hero.
大家都会谈论他 是真的
People talk about him, it's true.
他是我的父亲我很自豪...
And I'm proud that he was my father...
但是我从未见过他
But I never knew him.
你的父母呢
What about your parents?
他们是区区农民而已
They were just farmers.
怎么会有人是"区区农民"呢
Surely nobody is just a farmer.
相信我 公主殿下
Believe me, princess,
有些人就是区区农民
that is exactly what some people are,
并且他们很乐意这样
and are happy to be.
请恕罪
Forgive me.
你还记得我吗 比约恩
Do you remember me, Bjorn?
你还记得我们一起站在生命之树前面吗
Do you remember we stood in front of the tree of life?
那不是"世界之树" 只是一棵普通的树而已
It wasn't Yggdrasil - it was just a tree.
你说得对 这个我们都知道
You're right. We both know that.
那棵树让我们之间有了联♥系♥
It creates a bond between us.
我看未必
I don't think so.
我们之间没有任何关系
We don't have any bond.
我不想和你有任何关系
I don't want any bond with you.
你为什么不告诉她她得尽快离开
Why don't you just tell her that she has to leave soon?
她不能留在这里
She can't stay here.
可她有了我的孩子
She is carrying my child.
她只给我们带来了不愉和困境
She brings unhappiness and difficulty.
你看不见吗 你眼睛瞎了吗
Can't you see that? Are you blind?
我知道这对你来说很难接受
I know it is hard for you to accept,
但苦恼总是多于快乐的
But unhappiness is more common than happiness.
谁告诉过你你应该永远快乐的
Who told you you should be happy?
你已经到了需要成熟到
You've come to an age where you must be grow up
可以承担这些东西的年纪了
And be responsible about such things.
当我像你这样大时 我朋友众多
When I was your age, I had many friends.
而他们都已逝去
All are dead.
他们的快乐 已不存在了
Their happiness is... neither here nor there.
你对这个女人有多少了解
How much do you know about this woman?
比约恩告诉我的可不算多
Only what Bjorn told me, which was not much.
他不想背叛他的父亲
He did not wish to be disloyal to his father.
我之前不知道她怀了拉格纳的孩子
I did not know she was carrying his child, though.
你信那孩子是他的吗
And you believe it?
拉格纳相信
Ragnar believes it.
那她所说的那些
What of all her stories of
关于她英雄父母的出身呢
Brunhilde and Sigurd?
我想是真的
I suppose so.
她的确与众不同
She is clearly different from us.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我必须为了我的儿子做正确的事情
I must do what is right for my son.
天哪 弗洛基
Oh, Floki!
我还没入土呢 比约恩
I'm not dead yet, Bjorn.
我可不感激你 拉格纳
No thanks to you, Ragnar.
是吗 说说你会喜欢我什么
Oh. Say what you'd like about me,
我很高兴 神灵会蠢到去救回你一命
I'm just glad that the gods were stupid enough to save you.
诸神们 还有海尔格
The gods... and Helga.
你必须重振旗鼓 还有许多事要做
You must regain your strength.There's much to do.
你有一个船队需要建造
A whole fleet of boats to be built.
我们还什么都没有看到
You and I have seen nothing yet.
我们的征程才刚刚开始
Our journeys have just begun.
没错
It's true.
我当时觉得我已死去
I thought I was dead.
当我命悬一线时 我梦见了其他的地方
And while I was dead, I was dreaming of other places,
那些你我应该远航的地方 拉格纳
The places that you and I shall sail to, Ragnar.
好好休息
Rest.
走吧
Come on.
弗洛基
Hey, Floki!
弗洛基
Floki!
我希望你们会接受我为你们挑选并准备的食物
I hope you will accept what I have chosen and prepared for you.
真是慷慨
Generous!
我没想要如此麻烦你的
I did not expect you to go to so much trouble.
如果这取悦了你 这就不是麻烦
It is no trouble, if it is pleasing to you.
说句实话
To tell you the truth,
我从没想过你能做饭
I did not imagine you could cook!
我不会 这是我的侍女们做的
I can't. My women cooked,
我只是买♥♥了食材而已
I just bought the ingredients.
在我的大厅里 我看着你们两个
Looking at both of you here, in my hall,
我找不出你们合不来的理由
I see no reason why you two should not get on together.
你们性格迥异 但都很坚强
You two are very different, yet both strong.
我也曾听说在这个国家的许多角落
I have heard that similar arrangements exist
都有相似的安排
all over this country.
什么安排
What arrangements?
一位伯爵可以娶多位妻子
That an earl can live with more than one woman.
实际上 这没有那么不寻常
In fact, it is not unusual.
这可以让所有人都受益
It works to the benefit of everyone,
尤其是子嗣
Especially the children.
当然 对这两段婚姻也有益处
Of both marriages, of course.
这是真的 我知道很多这样的先例
It's true. I know of many such instances.
是的
Yes.
这就是你的提议吗
Is that what you're suggesting?
如果是的话
If I were,
你怎么想
what would you say?
对不起 但这个女人怀了我的孩子
I'm sorry, but this woman is carrying my child.
我必须照顾好她 你也必须接受她
I must take care of her. You must accept her.
失去我们未出世的儿子
When we lost our unborn son,
已经伤透了我的心
it broke my heart.
我已经受创过 不能再受创一次
I had failed and I will not fail again.
我不能赶走这个女人
I cannot turn this woman away.
我必须照顾我的孩子
I have to take care of my child.
别忘了带上斧头
Don't forget the axe.
你要走了吗
You are leaving then?
我当然要走
Of course I'm leaving.
比约恩跟你一起走吗
Is Bjorn going with you?
那就要看比约恩怎么想了
That's up to Bjorn.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表