剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
No. I want to say it before everyone.
那你说吧
Then say what you have to say.
我做了个决定
I have come to a decision.
我意识到对于我儿子比约恩来说
I'm aware that my son Bjorn wants
世界上最重要的事情
more than anything in the world,
莫过于留在他父亲身边
to stay here with his father.
这无可厚非
And who can blame him?
如果你有一位像拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的父亲
If you had a father like Ragnar Lothbrok,
你不会想呆在他身边吗
would you not want to stay?
我很高兴让我唯一的儿子
I happily give my permission to my beloved
和他的父亲和异母兄弟在一起
and only son to remain here with his father and his half brothers.
至于我...
As for me...
我也得回到我丈夫身边了
I must go back to my husband.
我有责任 我是个有责任感的人
I have a duty. I am a responsible person.
但我把我儿子交给你们了
But I leave my son in your good hands.
照顾好他 拉格纳
Look after him, Ragnar.
我只有他了
He's all I have left.
拉葛莎
Lagertha.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为我们所做的
There are no possible words to describe
我无以言表
what you have done for us.
是我欠你的
I will always be in your debt.
没有谁欠谁的
The debt is already paid.
你要相信诸神会赐予你们一个光明的未来
The future is open. Trust in the gods.
认真活好每一分钟
Live for each moment.
不要想太多
Don't take any more shit!
你以为你老娘是谁
Who do you think I am?!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表