剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
我们会抓住你 把你钉死在十字架上
We will catch you and crucify you -
因为在上帝眼中背教者是最低级最可耻的生物
for an apostate is the lowest and the vilest of all creatures in the eyes of God!
组建一支军队
Raise an army,
探清他们劫掠队伍的规模
observe the size of the raiding party and their intention.
这片土地珍宝遍地
This land is rich,
但这个... 这才是真正的珍宝
but here... is the real treasure.
土壤
Earth.
我们想与国王休战
We want to make peace with the king,
这样我们就不用再杀你们的人了
So we don't have to kill any more of you.
你是我的妻子 你理应站在我边上
You're my wife, you should be at my side.
你为什么允许他那么对你
Why would you allow him to do that?
不会再有下次了
It will never happen again.
如果还有下次 我会杀了他的
If it does, I will kill him.
为了惩罚那些侮辱我和我家人的人
In order to punish those who have insulted me,
我将向拉格纳·罗斯布洛克寻仇
I will seek vengeance against Ragnar Lothbrok.
我们会占领他所有的土地
We will seize all his land
我将用斧头来报复他兄弟的背叛
and I will repay his brother's treachery with the axe.
罗洛 你的首要任务是保护拉格纳的儿子们
Rollo, your first duty is to save the sons of Ragnar.
?请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
我们在这里驻扎
We'll stay here!
不 不行
No, stop!
我才不留在这里 这里看上去很恶心
I'm not staying there! It looks disgusting.
公主 马上就到冬天了
Princess, it will be winter soon enough.
如果我们没地方住 没有栖身之所
If we have nowhere to live, no roof over our heads,
没有炉火取暖 我们都会冻死的
no hearth fire to warm us, we will all perish.
我们肯定能找到某位伯爵的住处...
Surely we can find some earl's hall -
找到更舒适更适合居住的地方
Somewhere more inviting and comfortable.
是为了我的孩子
For my children.
要是我们找到那样的地方
And if we are to find such a place,
肯定花不了几天时间
it would only take a few days
就会有人把消息告诉博格首领的
before someone took the news to Jarl Borg.
我们会挺过去的
We will survive this.
相信我 我们一定能挺过去的
Believe me, you and I can survive this.
这会让你更坚强
It will make you stronger.
也会让你儿子更坚强
It will make your sons stronger, also.
卡德加特的人♥民♥
People of Kattegat -
我是哥特兰岛的博格 你们的新首领
I am Jarl Borg of Gotaland, your new ruler.
我向大家保证我来此只是为了寻求正义
I promise you I only came here to seek justice.
拉格纳伯爵背弃了与我之间的神圣承诺
Earl Ragnar broke his sacred promise he made to me
所以根据我们的法律 他丧失了统治的权力
and therefore, by our laws, he forfeited the right to rule.
我会做一个公平公正的统治者
In me, you will find a fair ruler;
卡德加特是一个极其重要的贸易站
Kattegat is an important trading station
我也想看到其繁荣发展
and I mean to see it flourish.
当然了
Of course.
大家必须遵守我定下的规矩
There will be no protest against my rule
在这里 我的规矩也是唯一的规矩
and there will be no law here except mine.
不论是谁 只要把拉格纳的妻儿
Whoever will deliver me the whereabouts of Ragnar's wife,
还有他哥哥的下落告诉我
his children, and his brother,
我都将会给予与之身体同等重量的金银
will be paid his or her own weight in silver and gold.
从现在起
From now on,
凡是谈论拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之人都是罪犯
only criminals will talk of Ragnar Lothbrok.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克实际已与死无异
To all intents and purposes, Ragnar Lothbrok is dead.
有何贵干
Why have you come?
我此来是想问你些问题
I've come to ask you some questions.
不要问太多
Not too many.
我没有时间回答太多问题
I have no time to answer too many.
那你告诉我 智者
Then tell me this, wise one:
你预见到这里刚发生的一切了吗
did you foresee what has happened here?
如果预见了 你警告大家了吗
And, if so, did you warn the people?
诸神让我看到什么我便看到什么
I see what the gods allow me to see,
神灵让我说什么我便说什么
and say what they allow me to say.
那你是什么都没看见 什么都没说吗
Then you saw nothing, or you said nothing?
你还有其它问题吗
Do you have any other questions?
我想知道自己下场如何
I'd like to know what will happen to me,
如果诸神允许你跟我说的话
if, that is, the gods will allow you to say.
我可以看到...
Yes, I can see...
我看到了一只雄鹰
and I see an eagle.
我看到一只雄鹰在你上方盘旋
I see that an eagle hovers over you.
但我还看到你自己就是那只雄鹰
But I also see that you yourself are the eagle.
雄鹰是吉兆
An eagle is a good sign.
传说中雄鹰一直都是吉兆
Always in the sagas, a good sign.
一只雄鹰 一只翱翔于天空的飞鸟
An eagle, a soaring bird.
这是诸神给予的吉兆
A good sign from the gods.
难道不是这样吗 老爷子
Is it not true, old man?
是的 我看见了一只雄鹰
Yes, I see an eagle,
雄鹰就是你的命运 博格首领
and the eagle is your destiny, Jarl Borg.
韦塞克斯王国 英格兰
陛下 如果我们继续袖手旁观
Sire, if we continue to do nothing,
只会让他们更加肆无忌惮
their depredations will only spread.
如我们所愿 他们没有移♥动♥
They've not removed themselves, nor yet sailed away,
也没有返航离开
as we all prayed.
陛下 军队已经集结完毕
Your army is collected, sire,
随时听候您的差遣
and awaits your orders.
既然他们表达了和谈的愿望
They expressed the desire to talk,
那么 我们就该先谈谈
so, first, we should talk.
这些人杀人如麻 肆意亵渎玷污圣地
How are we to trust men like these who kill without conscience,
我们怎么能信任他们呢
who desecrate and pollute sacred places?
是的 我们当然不能信任他们
No, we cannot trust them.
所以 和谈之前我们要先交换人♥质♥
Therefore, there will be an exchange of hostages before we begin.
很明智的决定
Hmm, wise.
那我们要将谁作为人♥质♥与其交换呢
And who are we to deliver into their tender care?
我的儿子 埃塞尔沃夫
My son, Aethelwulf.
父亲
Father?!
作为人♥质♥ 份量最重的的往往最为安全
A hostage of the highest value is the safest hostage.
但在他们送来等价的人♥质♥
But I will not deliver you to them
作为交换之前
until they have first delivered to me
我是不会把你交给他们的
a hostage of equal value to themselves.
但他们都是野蛮人 异教♥徒♥
They are savages, heathens!
他们视生命如草芥
They do not put a value on any life.
我看未必
Oh, I... I doubt that.
我们现在是基♥督♥徒
We are Christians,
但不久之前我们也是异教♥徒♥
but not so long ago we were also pagans.
你能说 在我们还是异教♥徒♥时
And, when we were pagans,
就一点也不在乎我们的家人
do you think we cared nothing for our families,
我们的子女吗
our children?
但我向你发誓 我的儿子
But I swear to you, my son,
如果没有征得你的同意
I would never surrender you
我是绝对不会把你交出去的
without your blessing and agreement.
父亲 你应当知道我的答复
Father, you know the answer to that:
我听从您的一切安排
I place myself in your hands.
任您差遣
I am at your disposal.
说得好 年轻人
Well said, young man.
-我说坐下 -孩子们
- I said, get down! - Boys!
-把它挪开 -我不想坐
- Move it. - Don't want to sit!
-快停下来 -我才不呢
- Stop it! - I'm not going to stop!
-孩子们 乌伯 -你走开
- Boys! Ubbe! - Stop it!
别欺负你弟弟
Leave your bother alone!
-住手 -乌伯 给我停下
- Stop it! - Ubbe! Stop it!
-来吧 快过来 -你给我走开
- Come on, let's go. - Go away!
来 把孩子给我
Here, give me the baby.
乌伯
Ubbe!
别再缠着他了
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表