剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
而你需要我的帮助
And you need my help!
我儿子不知道这个游戏
My son is ignorant of the game
对一些其他事也很没有经验
and strangely ignorant of other things as well.
他只和几个女人睡过
He's only been with a few women,
她们都不值一提 都是奴隶或者小女孩
and they were nothing, slaves, girls.
我想让他享受一个成熟自♥由♥女人的感觉
I want him to enjoy the attentions of an experienced, free woman.
恩朗德 来
Erlendur, come.
她在吉姆列看到一个比太阳还明亮的厅堂
She sees a hall more fair than the sun,
北欧神话中的天堂
以金子覆顶
thatched with gold, at Gimle.
斯堪的纳维亚 海泽比
众神纯洁地住在那里
There shall the gods in innocence dwell,
过着幸福的生活
and live forever a life of bliss.
我们这里为什么没有诗人了
Why don't we have poets here anymore?
诗人能娱乐我们
Poets to entertain us!
能给我们唱歌♥
Sing to us!
让我们欢笑
Make us laugh.
我记得这雄伟的厅堂以前总是充满欢声笑语
I remember when this great hall was always full of laughter.
欢声笑语 众人一心
Laughter and good fellowship.
我妻子回到了我身边
My wife has returned to me.
这很好
That's good.
她未经我允许就出去了
She went without my permission.
但你们也看到了 她回来了
But, as you can all see, she has come back
我爱她这一点
and I love her for it.
毕竟
After all,
什么男人不会为这样的妻子回归而高兴呢
what man wouldn't be pleased at the return of such a wife?
干杯
Skol!
干杯
Skol!
干杯 丈夫
Skol, husband.
很遗憾
Unfortunately,
你没把我的继子带回来
you left my stepson behind.
该走了
It's time to leave.
婕塔 握住我的手 走了 走
Gerta, take my hand. Come. Come.
他想跟他父亲在一起
He wanted to stay with his father.
他年龄大了可以自己做决定了
He's old enough to decide.
我回来还不够吗
Is it not enough that I came back?
不 不够 我亲爱的妻子
No, it's not enough, my dear wife,
还...不够
it's... it's not enough!
当然不够了 这对我来说是侮辱
Of course it's not enough. It's an insult to me!
我也没有办法
What else could I have done?
他父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
His father is Ragnar Lothbrok.
这个拉格纳·罗斯布洛克是谁
Who is this Ragnar Lothbrok?!
不过就是个喜欢夸夸其谈又会投机取巧的人
Nothing but a windbag, an opportunist.
他还傲慢自大
A man so bloated with self-importance
假装自己是奥丁神的后人
he pretends to be descended from Odin!
他不需要假装什么
He doesn't need to pretend anything.
现在我知道你为什么要去帮他了
Now I know for sure why you went to defend him.
并不是就像你骗我的那样
Not to repulse a foreign invader,
去打击外来入侵者
as you lied to me,
而是因为你还爱着他
but because you're still in love with him.
你还爱着拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
You're still in love with Ragnar Lothbrok,
是不是 妻子
aren't you, wife?
你今晚自己睡吧
You can sleep alone tonight.
我有其他安排
I have made other arrangements.
主人 需要帮忙吗
Master, can I help you?
我本也想这么问你
I was going to ask you the same question.
那些水桶看起来很沉
Those buckets look very heavy.
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
芙恩
Porunn.
来坐一会儿
Sit a moment.
我得把活干完
I have to finish my work.
没关系的
It is all right.
你睡在哪里
Where do you sleep?
与其他仆人和动物一起睡在那个谷仓
In that barn with the other servants and animals.
你...你有男朋友吗
Do you... have a boyfriend?
当然有
Of course!
我得把活干完
I must finish my work.
她长得真美
She is remarkably good looking.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你为什么任凭赫瑞克来定夺一切
Why did you let Horik decide everything?
你真能原谅博格首领吗
Can you really forgive Jarl Borg?
你知道因为他 我遭了多少罪吗
Do you know how much I suffered because of him?
你儿子又遭了多少罪
How much your sons suffered?
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
但你却无动于衷
But you do nothing about it!
他侮辱了我 让我蒙羞
By insulting and humiliating me,
就是在侮辱你 让你蒙羞
he insulted and humiliated you!
我父亲绝不会允许这种事发生的
My father never would have allowed such a thing.
他一定会报仇
He would have been revenged.
你父亲现在也无能为力
Your father cannot do too much now,
他已经死了
being dead.
哥特兰岛 斯堪的纳维亚
坐下吧
Sit down.
那是什么
What is that?
我第一任妻子的头骨
The skull of my first wife.
她仍不时给予我忠告
She continues to advise me.
这对她公平吗
Is that fair to her?
所以
So...
你兄弟想让我去为他而战是吗
your brother wants me to come and fight for him?
他想跟你还有赫瑞克国王
He wants to rebuild the original alliance
重新订立盟约
between himself, King Horik, and you.
他认为 对我们这些小国而言
He believes that, in our small countries,
合作是前进的唯一道路
cooperation is the only way forward.
那他不想找我复仇吗
So he does not want revenge upon me?
毕竟 我侵略过他的土地
After all, I invaded his lands.
你我这样的人总是渴望复仇
Men like you and I will always look for revenge.
而拉格纳着眼于未来
Ragnar looks beyond.
那他的确是个非同寻常的人
Then he is a most extraordinary man indeed.
像基♥督♥徒一样心怀宽容
As forgiving as a christian!
但他也很实际
He is also a practical man.
他和赫里克国王损失了许多人手
He and King Horik have lost a lot of men.
他们需要你帮他们去劫掠
They need you to help them raid.
你怎么看 亲爱的
What do you say, my love?
你觉得我应该去吗
You think I should go?
她觉得我应该去
She thinks I should go.
你真是天赋异禀 艾塞斯坦
You have a great gift, Athelstan.
我觉得这是神赐的天赋
I believe it is a... a divine gift.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, sire.
我原以为我忘却了这些 但是
I thought I might have forgotten, but...
我喜欢这些材料
I love these materials...
这些画笔 颜料 色彩
brushes, the paints, the colors.
我许久没体会到对这些活的喜爱和思念了
I had not appreciated how much I missed my work.
异教♥徒♥不喜欢这些吗
The pagans have nothing like it?
是的 他们没有艺术
No. They have no art.
他们既不会读书也不会写字
They can neither read nor write,
只认识他们雕刻的符文
except for their carved runes.
他们信仰的神
And their gods,
奥丁 托尔 和弗雷
Odin and Thor and Freyr.
弗雷 北欧神话中的丰饶之神
你一定觉得他们很奇怪吧
How strange you must have found them?
他们信仰的神十分古老
Their gods are very old.
有时我不禁会发现 我们的神与其子
And sometimes I could not help noticing some similarities
和他们的神之间有共同之处
with our own god, and his son.
跟我来
Come with me.
老实告诉我
Tell me honestly:
你觉得这些作品怎么样
what do you think of these works?
我觉得它们美得无法形容
I find them indescribably beautiful.
但这显然是异教♥徒♥所绘
But they are clearly pagan!
你只是个僧人 艾塞斯坦
You are only a monk, Athelstan,
然而不知怎的 我开始相信你了
and yet, somehow, I begin to trust you.
我觉得你
I feel you...
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表