剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
这里有什么地方
Any places around here?
发电站
Power plant?
去那里肯定会被人发现
I think someone would notice him.
不 是在镇子南边被废弃的发电站
No, the abandoned power plant south of the city.
以前周记的外卖♥♥员都会去那里
Back in the day, that's where the Cho's delivery guys
"抽点爽的"
would go to "smoka da ganja."
我们应该去看看
We should check it out.
对了 我的相机
Oh, yeah, my camera.
我接下了活 别恨我
-是和案子有关的事吗 -不是
- Something related to the case? - No.
沃勒斯正在凯恩高中落成典礼
Wallace is at the Kane High dedication.
你听 伙计 他们以你命名了一所学校
You hear that, pal? They named a school after you.
不 是这个凯恩
No. This Kane.
你被抢了功劳
You was robbed.
看来是要专门给笨蛋们建一所
I suppose if there's going to be a separate high school for jag‐offs,
顶着杰克·凯恩名字的分校了
it's appropriate it has Jake Kane's name on it.
好了 咱们去破案吧
'Kay. Let's go solve the case!
你带了什么 潘
What you got there, Penn?
我的侦探包
My detective bag.
相机 望远镜 能量棒 小便漏斗
Camera, binoculars, power bars. Pee funnel.
爸爸会让你用他的小便漏斗的
Dad would have let you use his pee funnel.
-对吧 爸爸 -赶紧走吧
- Wouldn't you, Dad? - We should go.
不
Nope.
你要开得更近一点吗 先生
Did you need to be driven closer, sir?
我走不了这么多台阶
I can't do all those steps.
我就在这里守住总部
I'll man the fort here at headquarters.
你确定吗 他们可能有传送椅 你就能
You sure? Maybe they have a chair lift and you can just...
不要吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
以前这里不是这样的
Wasn't like it is today,
每个转角都有卖♥♥药的
dispensary on every corner.
想找到上好的大♥麻♥简直是做梦
It was a nightmare finding good weed.
但是幸好我们运气好 唐的外公有青光眼
But, as luck would have it, Don's grandpa had glaucoma.
麦迪来电
-麦迪 是... -咬我啊
- Hi, Matty. It's‐ - Eat me!
麦迪 我是基斯
Matty, it's Keith.
对不起 马尔斯先生
Sorry, Mr. Mars,
我要迟到凯恩高中那个典礼了
I'm super late for this thing at Kane High,
其他司机们好像根本就不在意
and the other drivers don't seem to care.
放我过去 这很难吗
Let me in! How hard is that?!
你怎么样了
So what's up?
我查看了好几遍那些披萨收据
I kept going through those pizza tickets.
我们发现唐·麦克诺顿的那单
The one we pulled‐Don McNotten's delivery‐‐
号♥码是60154
it was number 6‐0‐1‐5‐4.
那晚的其他票♥据♥都是八千多号♥
Every other ticket from that night was in the eight thousands.
-看起来有点奇怪 -的确很奇怪
- Seemed weird. - That is weird.
还有更奇怪的
Gets weirder.
八千开头的收据中有一张不见了
There's one missing carbon from the eight thousands,
在那之前的收据是11点29分点的单子
and the one before was an order at 11:29.
后一张是11点47分送出的
the one after it went out at 11:47.
有人撕掉了原始的收据
Somebody tore out the original carbon.
肯定是潘干的 对吗
It had to be Penn. Right?
谢了 麦迪 我先挂了 再见
Thanks, Matty. Gotta go. Bye.
没发现唐 我...
No sign of Don. Can‐‐
一股什么味儿 我们能离开这里吗
Something smells like shit. Can we get out of here?
天啊
Oh, God.
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
"条子包围了我的房♥子
"My house now surrounded by po‐po
看来这说明炸♥弹♥完蛋
Seemed to mean that this bomber must go‐go
抱歉这一团乱 炸♥弹♥客要坦白
So pardon my messes, this bomber confesses
但是还有一个炸♥弹♥ 哟"
There's yet one more bomb set to blow, yo."
自杀打油诗 史无前例
Suicide limerick. It's gotta be a first.
-放下枪 快点 -什么 我只是
- Drop the gun! Now! - What? I'm just‐‐
爸爸
Dad?
麦迪打电♥话♥来了
Matty called.
我们找到了唐 他死了
We found Don. He's dead.
他留了一张自杀遗言兼坦白
He wrote a suicide note‐slash‐confession.
你先别问 没错 还是打油诗
And before you ask, yes, it's a limerick.
那晚证明唐去送餐的收据
The receipt that showed Don made the delivery
和其他收据不是相连的
that night wasn't sequential.
那是从另一张收据簿上扯下来的
It came from a different ticket book.
就像后来加进去的收据
Like the ticket was put there later.
是你在我在谋杀迷提到兄弟会男孩后伪造的
After I mentioned the frat boys at Murderheads, you planted it.
你就是他们以为那晚杀害了的外卖♥♥员
You're the pizza guy they thought they killed.
你们听听你们说的话 真是疯了
Can you‐Can you two hear yourselves? This is madness!
我们只有22分钟了 别废话了
We've got 22 minutes. No more bullshit!
那该死的炸♥弹♥在哪里
Where's the goddamn bomb?!
"以前有个杀人犯 名字叫做潘
"There once was a killer named Penn
他最后落得一个..."
Who met with a very bad end..."
你能不能帮我补全
You wanna help me finish that?
什么能和"注射死亡"押韵
What rhymes with "lethal injection"?
搜查犬和警方大部队
Bomb‐sniffing dogs and most of the police force
还有20分钟到你家
are 20 minutes away over by your place
想找到斐济三明治店附近的炸♥弹♥
trying to find a bomb around Fiji's Sandwich Shop.
-玛茜娅呢 -她正在来的路上
- And Marcia? - She's on her way here.
炸♥弹♥还有多久会爆♥炸♥
How many minutes till the bomb goes off?
-十四分钟 -好吧
- Fourteen. - Okay.
伙计们 周记每天晚上
Guys, on any given night at Cho's,
都会用不同的收据簿
we had multiple ticket books running.
那些收据连不起来并不奇怪
The fact that they're out of sequence is not that strange.
我们打给麦迪 看看他能不能找到
We'll call Matty. See if she finds other orders
-其他和唐的收据一样的 -行啊
- from the same ticket book as Don's. - Sure.
她在那个凯恩高中落成礼
She's at the Kane High dedication thing.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
炸♥弹♥威胁
The bomb threat.
"我将幸灾乐祸 乐有更多美丽的尸体炸开
"I'll be gloating. Bodies exploding.
还有我们所喜爱的英雄"
The heroes upon whom we're doting."
是纪念杰克·凯恩的典礼
It's the ceremony honoring Jake Kane.
那斐济的店呢
What about the Fiji business?
我不知道 也许那是
I don't know, maybe it was put there
放在那里的一个烟雾弹
to get us looking in the wrong direction?
好吧 我们去学校要十分钟
All right, we're ten minutes from the school.
距离炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥还有13分钟
Thirteen minutes till the bomb goes off.
伙计们 你们听听 你们的依据...
Guys, listen to yourselves. Whatever credibility you had is‐‐
打给沃勒斯
Call Wallace.
凯恩高中落成典礼
你们很多人都知道
As many of you know,
我做了15年海王星高中的校长
I had planned on retiring this year
原本打算今年退休
after 15 years as principal at Neptune High.
但是当迪拉维茨主管给我看了
But when Superintendent Dillawitz showed me
凯恩高中的设计图 请我来管理
the blueprints for Kane and asked me to take over here,
我就说 "没问题"
I said, "You know what? I'm in!"
海王星镇能有今天
What Neptune is today
全都归功于一个
can be attributed to a man
投身变革高新科技事业的人
who revolutionized to the high tech industry.
欢迎这所学校的冠名者 杰克·凯恩
your school's namesake, Jake Kane!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢大家今天的到来
Uh, thank you, everyone, for coming out today.
特别要感谢学生会指导老师
Ah, and thanks particularly to the, uh, Student Council advisor,
感谢乐队指挥 感谢国家荣誉协会赞助商
to the band director, to the National Honor Society sponsor,
以及今天强制出席的各位教练
and to all the coaches who made attendance mandatory today.
至于今天各位
And for those dedicated students
自愿到场聆听一位60岁老头
who came out today entirely of their own volition
絮叨思乡之情的优秀学生们
to see a 60‐year‐old man wax nostalgia.
找点事做吧 呆子们
Get a life, nerds.
说真的
Seriously.
不 说真的
No, seriously.
这是仪式安排的一部分吗
Is this a part of the program?
-维罗妮卡 -等等 等等
- Veronica? - Wait, wait, wait.
-好吧 你不能 -不 把麦克风给我
- All right. Okay, you just ‐ No, no. I need that microphone.
你不许动 你...
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表