剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
也是时候了 是吧
It's about goddamn time, right?
但我们看得到新闻
But we get the news in here.
斯坦福那学生 才判了六个月
Ya know, guy at Stanford, he gets six months.
威斯康辛州大学的那个
Guy at University of wisconsin
多起强♥奸♥案才判了三年
gets three years for multiple rapes,
可我呢
and yet, here I am.
学着口琴
Learnin' harmonica
在囚室栏杆上拉动锡质杯子
and draggin' my tin cup across the bars of my cell,
这都十多年了
well into my second decade.
正义何在
Where's the justice?
你说你的假释听证会是什么时候来着
When did you say that parole hearing was again?
我没说
I didn't.
很容易查的
That'll be easy enough to find out.
我会加进日程簿里
I'm gonna put it in my datebook.
我有好多话想跟假释委员会说
There's a lot of stuff I'd like to tell the parole board.
克莱德·皮克特...你说
Clyde Pickett... you say?
维罗妮卡·马尔斯
默瑟说
Mercer told me
克莱德是大迪克的保护人
Clyde was Big Dick's protector,
其他囚犯觉得这很好笑
and it was kind of a joke to the rest of the prisoners.
克莱德很受尊重 大家不会招惹他
Clyde was respected, people didn't mess with him,
但克莱德骗了大迪克
but Clyde conned Big Dick,
把他视为将来的靠山 这似乎成真了
saw him as a future payday, which seems to be coming true.
大迪克在图书馆里给佩里·沃什干
And Big Dick worked for Perry Walsh in the library.
有意思
That's interesting.
佩里的厌女主义符合他的宣言
Perry's misogyny fits with his manifesto.
也或者是有人按沃什的口气写了份宣言
Or fits with someone writing a manifesto to sound like Walsh.
而谁有这样的脑子呢
And who appears clever enough to do that?
-你的哥们克莱德 -他不是我哥们
- Your buddy Clyde. - He's not my buddy.
你在木板路上查到了什么
What did you learn down at the boardwalk?
索尔·罗斯遭遇的
Same sort of harassment
那种骚扰行为 到处都在发生
happening to Sul Ross has been going on everywhere.
刚够让人觉得可能有阴谋
Just enough to imagine it's a conspiracy.
同时 也足以让人觉得
At the same time, just enough to believe
我们是疯狂的阴谋论者
that we're batshit-crazy conspiracy theorists.
麦迪
Matty, hi.
你们在谈论爆♥炸♥案吗
You guys talking about the bombing case?
是的 可以等我们一下吗
As a matter of fact. You... mind givin' us a minute?
好
Sure.
她爸爸原本想组织木板路上的商家
Her dad was trying to organize the boardwalk businesses.
那就怪不得他被针对了
Well, that explains why he was targeted.
大迪克这几年来一直在购买♥♥
Big Dick has been trying to buy up boardwalk real estate
木板路上的房♥产 但出价很低
for the past couple of years-- lowball offers, though.
大部分人都拒绝了 春假可是金矿
Most resisted. Spring break was a gold mine,
所以房♥主都没觉得需要出♥售♥
so property owners never felt like they needed to sell.
但爆♥炸♥案后 卡萨布兰卡斯变得更积极了
Post bombings, Casablancas is getting even more aggressive.
出价都低得不像话
Offers are pennies on the dollar.
他都不肯像个
He can't even overpay
普通混♥蛋♥那样花大钱毁掉一个社区
to destroy a community like a regular cuss-head.
奇诺监狱 探视申请 默瑟·海耶斯 蒂姆·福伊尔
...还有更怪的
...gets weird.
大部分店主还最近都收到了
Most owners have also recently been approached
来自家庭小店的出价
by Mom-and-Pop outfits.
收到了很有人情味的信件
They got letters with personal appeals.
比迪克的出价好些 但没好很多
Better offers than-- than Dick's, but not by much.
有些人卖♥♥了 有些人还在等
Some have sold, some are holding out.
你拿到出♥售♥那些的报价单了吗
Did you get offer sheets on the ones selling?
嗯 买♥♥家都是空壳公♥司♥
Yeah. Buyers are all shell companies.
我在查看
I'm looking into it.
真希望麦可还在
Wish we had Mac around.
电脑什么的不是我的强项
This computer stuff ain't my strong suit.
能看到我脖子上是什么吗
Can you see what's around my neck?!
能看到我脖子上是什么吗
Can you see what's around my neck?!
是炸♥弹♥吗 是炸♥弹♥
Is it a bomb?! It's a bomb.
-站住 别走... -他有炸♥弹♥
- Stop! You can't just-- - He's got a bomb!
-谁救救我 -天呐
- Somebody help me! - Oh, my God!
谁救救我
Somebody help!
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb!
你的地址在哪
What's your address?
女士 请告诉我你的地址
Ma'am, please tell me your address.
我们在哪
Where are we?!
我们在...
Where are we--
鉴证报告一到就给我
The forensics report as soon as it comes in.
是 局长
Yes, Chief.
目击者盘查的报告马上放我桌上
I want a copy of the witness canvass on my desk now.
好的
You got it.
局长 电♥话♥响个不停
Hey, Chief, phones don't stop ringin'.
大家看所有面包盒大小的
People think anything the size of a bread box
-陌生物件都是炸♥弹♥ -太好了
- they don't recognize is a bomb. - Wonderful.
另外 提醒你
And just to remind you,
圣地亚哥市长办公室和幕僚长
San Diego mayor's office and the chief of staff.
-该死 是今早吗 -是现在
- Oh, shit. That's this morning? - It's now.
他们都在你办公室等你
They're both in your office waiting for you.
还有
And something else.
-跟爆♥炸♥案有关吗 -没有
- Is it related to the bombing? - No.
-算有吧 -你自己解决吧
- Well, kind of-- But-- - Just go deal with it yourself.
吉姆 希拉 你们好吗
Jim! Sheila! How are you?
我们在来的路上听说了
We heard on our way here.
那男孩的脖子上锁了枚炸♥弹♥
The boy had a bomb locked around his neck?
是啊 报应
Yeah, karmic justice.
他昨晚都在夜店里企图迷♥奸♥姑娘
He spent last night trying to roofie girls at nightclubs.
但我们在查了
But we're on top of it.
我可以失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me for just a moment?
你们先坐
Just make yourself comfortable.
跟多宾斯一起的是谁
Who's that with Dobbins?
那就是我想跟你说的
That's what I was trying to tell you.
镇长联♥系♥了联调局
The mayor called in the FBI.
玛茜娅 或许我们还是
Marcia, maybe it'd be best
改日再谈吧
if we do this another time.
大家仍然觉得你会适合我们圣地亚哥
Everyone still thinks you'd be a good fit for us in San Diego.
差不多吧
Most everyone.
你们远道而来
You've come such a long way.
就这样折回去不是可惜了
I mean, it'd be a shame for you to have to turn around--
你现在事情很多
You have a lot on your plate here.
我们会让办公室重新安排的
We'll have our offices reschedule.
要现在跟他们电♥话♥联♥系♥吗
Well, should we just get them on the phone now? I--
先查清爆♥炸♥案吧
Worry about these bombs.
我们会再联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch.
玛茜娅
Marcia.
过来 介绍个人给你
Come on over here. I want you to meet someone.
兰登局长 这是联调局的伍兹探员
Chief Langdon, this is Agent Woods from the FBI.
谢谢你通融我们
Thanks for accommodating us.
前几季人物 曾跟女主恋爱
利奥·德马托 你好吗
Leo D'Amato. How ya doin'?
德马托探员 伍兹探员
Agent D'Amato, Agent Woods.
虽然很高兴认识你们
While it's lovely to meet both of you--
不 认识你才荣幸
Oh, no, it's lovely to meet you.
也荣幸...
Too.
你还没说完呢 是吧
You weren't done, were you?
我已经向镇长解释过了
Well, as I've already explained to the mayor,
此事与联调局无关
this is not an FBI matter.
爆♥炸♥案均非发生在大学 高校
None of the bombings occurred at a college, university,
或跨州 外企商用地
or a property used in interstate or foreign commerce.
我们不是来调查恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的
We're not here to investigate terrorism.
我们认为这可能是个连环杀手
We think we might be dealing with a serial killer.
这就是联调局的管辖范围了
Which is very much within the bureau's jurisdiction.
知道吗 多多益善 是吧
You know what? The more the merrier. Right?
何不呢 现在查案的已经有披萨哥
I mean, why not. We've already got a pizza boy,
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
private investigators, and--
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Private investigators?
哪家的
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表