剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
就看到只老鼠
and a rat pops out.
然后顾客们就四散逃窜 像是看见了吸血怪
Then customers run around like they've seen the chupacabra.
你考虑过联♥系♥灭鼠员吗
Have you thought about calling an exterminator?
以防万一
I mean, just in case?
我说了 马尔斯先生
I told you, Mr. Mars.
我找了好几个灭鼠员
I spoke to several exterminators.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 脑子冻结了
Sorry. Uh, brain freeze.
你看过其他摄像头的录像吗
Have you checked footage from your other cameras?
或许是有人在故意放鼠 恶作剧
Maybe it's someone releasing them as a prank
或是给你使坏
or to hurt your business.
这是我唯一的摄像头 为了防止偷窃
This is my only camera. It's to stop shoplifters.
我没钱升级
There's no money for improvements.
老实说
No, truthfully...
我都怕请不起你
I'm not sure if I can afford you.
我们肯定能达成个好协议
I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.
我的商店是海王星镇
My store is the only place in Neptune
唯一能让顾客买♥♥的起杂货的地方
where my customers can afford to buy groceries.
但我们的鼠患开始传开了
But word is getting around about our rat problem.
当然了 如果海美会的得逞了
Of course, if those NUTTs get their way,
我大概也得收摊
I'll probably have to fold tent anyway.
什么海美会
Which NUTTs are those?
那是胜利的美妙声音吗
Is that the sweet sound of victory I hear?
是战利品
The spoils of war.
不然谁来支付那些野游的钱
Who else is gonna keep paying for those safaris
供你和你的大人物朋友
where you and your big-shot friends
去猎杀最危险的野物
hunt the most dangerous game of all.
流浪汉们
The homeless.
重点并非野游
It's not so much the safari that gets ya,
而是包机去亿万富翁岛
it's the private jet to Billionaire Island.
你为那女人做了什么啊
What exactly did you do for that lady?
就是女权的那些事
Feminist stuff.
生气 报复
We got mad, we got even.
-还剪刀[性姿势]了 -好吧
- Some scissoring. - All right.
你怎么挣这么多的
How'd you make this much?
跟我一起庆祝
Celebrate with me!
我怎么挣的是我和我造物主的秘密
How I made that is between me and my maker.
你是我造的
I'm your maker.
你的办公室探访完全不像
You are really not making my office drop-by
我设想的那样
everything I was envisioning.
你设想了什么
And what were you envisioning?
首先 气球散落
Well, a balloon drop, for starters...
或许说句"好姑娘"
maybe an "attagirl."
不
Oh, no.
你是男性骄傲受损了吗
You're feelin' emasculated, is that it?
-亲爱的 -怎么
- Honey... - Yeah?
如果因为我女儿
If feeling emasculated
而感到男性骄傲受损会让我一蹶不振
by my daughter was gonna dampen my spirits,
那我早就坐进车♥库♥里
you woulda found me out in the garage a long time ago--
听着廉价把戏的卡带 吸尾气自杀了
Cheap Trick in the tape deck, tube in the tailpipe.
-卡带是什么 -我恨你
- What's a tape deck? - I hate you.
你明天可以去趟胡降价超♥市♥
Hey, do you mind stopping by Hu'$ Reduced tomorrow
安几个摄像头吗
and setting up cameras?
你接了鼠患那个工作
You took the rat job?
是啊 八成是心怀不满的前雇员
Yeah, it's probably just an aggrieved former employee
-在放鼠闹事 -胡吗
- releasing the rats. - Hu, huh?
会不会是胡干的
Any chance Hu done it?
我不跟你玩这种文字游戏
I'm not gonna play that game with you.
搞什么 你太没劲了
What the cuss! You're no cussing fun.
我要不打招呼就离开这场狂欢
I'm gonna Irish-exit this wingding.
告诉主人这派对逊毙了
Tell the host it was lame AF.
你为什么要那么说话
Why are you sounding like that?
我的千禧一代流行语吗
My millennial speak?
就是想进入春假精神
Just gettin' into the spring break spirit.
在我们那里 我们已经
At my place, we have already
把啤酒眼挂在了壁炉上
hung our beer goggles over the fireplace,
赶走了传统的春假神风队
boofed the traditional Spring Break Kamikaze,
还看了《书呆大复仇2:书呆天堂》
and watched Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise.
-洛根回来了吗 -没有 只有我和小马
- Logan back? - No. Just me and Pony.
洛根在索马里
Logan's in Somalia.
还是布隆迪
Maybe... Burundi?
阿勒波
Aleppo.
切尔诺贝利吗 我不知道
Chernobyl? I don't know.
你指望无法阻止
Do you expect sympathy from a man
十几岁的女儿查谋杀案的人
who couldn't stop his teenage daughter
表现出同情吗
from poking around murder cases?
你今晚想去看一群海美会毁掉海王星镇吗
You wanna go see a bunch of NUTTs try to destroy Neptune tonight?
有兴趣 什么疯子[音同]
Intrigued. Which nuts?
海王星镇美化联合会
Neptune United for a Tidy Town.
其成员自称为海美会
Its members self-identify as NUTTs.
他们今晚想
They're trying to jam through
在镇议会上推行
a bunch of beautification ordinances
一堆美化条例
at tonight's City Council.
天呐 不想 但你 你去吧
Ooh, God, no. But you-- you should go.
去挫败他们 老爹 抗争是真实的
Break stuff, old man. The struggle is real.
#断网最逍遥
Hashtag JOMO.
无图无真♥相♥
Pics or it didn't happen!
好走不送
Bye, Felicia!
小马 伙计
Hi, Pony. Hi, bud.
你还好吗 需要尿尿吗
How ya doin'? Do you need to pee?
那最好
Yeah, you better.
因为如果你不想尿尿 那你肯定是尿在了...
'Cause if you don't need to pee, that means... you peed in--
爸爸回家了吗
Daddy's home?
好啊
What's up?!
真是秀色可餐
Ooh, I do not mind if I do.
贱♥人♥ 排队吧
Bitch, get in line.
-什么 那人吗 -是啊 蓝短裤
- What, that guy? - Yeah. Blue trunks?
我见识过更好的
I've seen better.
但他看上去是挺强壮的
Though he does look strong.
真的很强壮
Like, really strong.
蓝短裤
Hey, Blue Trunks!
我觉得他可能挺蠢的
I'm thinking he might be dumb.
那样的背阔肌可不是读书练出来的
You don't get lats like that from reading.
问问我有多在乎他的脑子
As me how many shits I give about his brain.
你有多在乎他的脑子
How many shits do you give about his brain?
-完全不 -那何必叫我问你
- None. - Then why bother having me ask you?
你好
Hey there.
你能仰卧举重多少重量
How much do you bench?
-315磅 -厉害
- Three-fifteen. - Good.
我的冰箱坏掉了
So, my refrigerator is broken or something,
刚巧 几个街区外的邻居
and it just so happens my neighbor from a few blocks away
把一个好冰箱丢在了外面
put a perfectly good one curbside.
应该还好使
I'm assuming it works.
可以替我把冰箱搬进我公♥寓♥吗
Feel like carrying it into my apartment for me?
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
打手♥枪♥
A hand job?
有目光接触的那种吗
With eye contact?
好吧 如果能再帮我摆放两个置物台
Fine, if you hang two other shelving units
并把我的旧冰箱扛下去
and carry my old refrigerator back down.
-你住几楼 -三楼
- What floor are you on? - Third.
-全套做♥爱♥ -成交
- Full-on sex. - Sold.
但我先高♥潮♥ 不许后入
But I come first, no back door,
我之后还需要你送我上班
and I'll need a ride to work after.
你工作的地方多远
How far away do you work?
你还要继续这么多话吗
Are you gonna keep talking this much?
我们可以拉倒
Because we could forget the whole thing.
走吧
Let's go.
我不需要你搬什么
Hey, uh, I don't need to move anything,
而且我住一楼
and I live on the first floor.
-丽莎 -什么
- Lisa. - What?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表