剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
This is also the same kind of nail that's used in string art.
我在麦迪房♥间看到了那幅画
I saw the piece in Matty's room.
当时画就挂在办公室里
It was hanging on the wall inside the office
离在办公室外的潘只有几英尺
just a few feet from where Penn was outside.
所以你是说 潘背后被扎了几枚这种钉子
So you're saying Penn gets a few of these nails in his back
便错误地认为
and makes the incorrect assumption
炸♥弹♥里装满了这种钉子做弹片
that the bombs are loaded with these nails as shrapnel.
然后 他的理论 马鲁夫家企图谋杀
Then when his theory that the Maloofs were trying to kill
未来姻亲
their future in-law
完全流产 他也变成了笑柄
is shot out of the water and he becomes a laughingstock...
他便接手了佩里·沃什的事业
He takes over for Perry Walsh,
采用了他以为的沃什的手段
using what he believes is Walsh's M. O.
然后他还在镇议会集♥会♥上 把罪责推给大迪克
Then he stands up at a City Council meeting and blames Big Dick
因为他知道 我们以为是大迪克
because he knows we think it's Big Dick.
但潘不是唯一知道钉子的人
But Penn wasn't the only one who knew about the nails.
谋杀迷知道 警方知道
The Murderheads knew. The police know.
如果有两个炸♥弹♥客
If there are two bombers,
我们对大迪克的一切推断都成立了
everything we thought about Big Dick works out.
大迪克让他的监狱图书馆朋友佩里·沃什
Big Dick gets his prison library buddy Perry Walsh
炸了海仙子
to bomb the Sea Sprite.
那是他想买♥♥的地方
It's a location he wants to buy,
店主又开始组织商户抵♥制♥他
and the owner is starting to organize merchants against him.
然后他干掉了沃什 伪造成了他自杀
He then eliminates Walsh, making it look like he killed himself,
甚至写了份"我讨厌比基尼装女人"的宣言
even provides a "I hate girls in bikinis" manifesto.
然后潘接手了
And then Penn takes over.
联♥系♥下警♥察♥局长 看她怎么说
Let's call the chief of police, see what she says.
她不会听的
She's not gonna listen.
或许吧
Probably not.
我就让你自己享受这份经历了
I'm gonna let you enjoy this experience on your own.
晚安 如果你胸口觉得紧
Good night. Oh, and if you feel a tightness in your chest
还出冷汗
and break out in a cold sweat,
只需要记住 放 下 汉堡
just remember: Put. The burger. Down.
局长 是基斯·马尔斯
Chief. It's Keith Mars,
说他有个理论想跟你讲
says he has a theory he wants to run by you.
叫他滚边去
Tell him to piss up a rope.
麦迪·罗斯
Matty Ross.
你就像长发公主 我喜欢
You're like Rapunzel! I love it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
送你的签约奖金
Dropping off your signing bonus.
下来吧 开开试试
Why don'tcha come down? Take her for a spin?
我已经拒绝了
I already said no.
那只是我的第一次出价
Well, that was to my first offer.
你拒绝是明智的
You were smart to turn that down.
储物箱里有一份更好的出价
You'll find a much-improved offer in the glove box.
你会喜欢的
Think you're gonna like it.
佩里·沃什也得到辆车了吗
Perry Walsh get one of these?
我建议你继续你的生活 麦迪
You know, I'd suggest you move on with your life, Matty.
我现在做的 是敬酒
What I'm doing now... this is the easy way.
你可不想吃我的罚酒 我保证
You don't want to do this the hard way, I promise.
一年后 我会在这里
You know, a year from now I'm gonna have
建八间豪华海滨单元
eight luxury beachfront units on this spot.
我保证
That's something you can take to the bank.
我不管你们怎么说 就是大迪克
I don't care what you say. It's Big Dick.
-麦迪 -他给我买♥♥了辆车
- Matty-- - He bought me a car.
麦迪
Matty...
我知道你们在查什么钉子的理论
I know that you're working off some theory about nails--
麦迪
Matty!
你是对的
You're right.
我们认为大迪克让佩里·沃什安了海仙子的炸♥弹♥
We think Big Dick had Perry Walsh plant the Sea Sprite bomb, too.
潘·埃普纳则安了其他的炸♥弹♥
And Penn Epner is responsible for the other ones.
是我们认为
We think.
我知道他挺讨厌的 但他还好啊
I-I know he's a little obnoxious, but he's nice enough.
他为什么想杀那么多人
Why would he want to kill all those people?
满足自大感吗 我们还在研究动机
Feel important? I-- We're still drilling down on motive.
所以大迪克很好证明
Which is why Big Dick is easier to prove.
我们只需要将他跟佩里·沃什联♥系♥起来
We just need something that connects him to Perry Walsh.
付款 电♥话♥记录
Financial payments, phone records...
马尔斯侦探社
Mars Investigations.
天呐
Jesus.
等等
Hold on.
好
Okay.
最后一句是什么
What was-- What was that last part?
好 好 知道了
'Kay. Yeah. Okay, got it.
我们马上去 好的
We'll be right there. All right. Bye.
炸♥弹♥客给警方寄去了打油诗
The bomber sent a limerick to the police
说要在接下来72小时内引爆第六枚炸♥弹♥
promising bomb number six in the next 72 hours.
玛茜娅这下想听我们的潘理论了
Now Marcia wants to hear our Penn theory.
打油诗
A limerick?
等等
Hold on.
"太阳转三圈时 我将幸灾乐祸
"Three laps 'round the sun, I'll be gloating
乐有更多美丽的尸体炸开
About more beautiful bodies exploding
我们将刮干净他们的肉体
Their flesh we will squeegee
大概在斐济的午时
At midday 'round Fiji
还有我们所喜爱的英雄"
Plus the heroes upon whom we're doting"
那大迪克呢
Well, what about Big Dick?
我们会抓到他的 我保证
We'll get to him, I promise.
但这枚炸♥弹♥可是有倒计时的
But there's a ticking clock on this one.
我可以留在这里给手♥机♥充电吗
Is it okay if I hang out and charge my cell?
我可以接接电♥话♥什么的
I can just answer the phone and whatnot.
嗯 别做什么我不会做的事就行
Yeah, just don't do anything I wouldn't do.
大部分她会做的事也别做
And most of the things that she would do.
谢谢
Thanks.
这下真是麻烦大了
Well, the shit has officially hit the fan.
如果玛茜娅叫来了我们 那真是了
Well, if Marcia's calling us down, it certainly has.
我老板也要参会
My boss is joining.
从弗吉尼亚州远道而来吗
All the way in from Virginia?
并不是
Not exactly.
披萨哥
The pizza guy?!
你是说 凶手是那个在电视上
You're tellin' me the shmo popping up on the news
散播疯狂理论的白♥痴♥吗
with the crazy theories is our guy?
我们是说 我们的理论
We're saying we have a theory
认为埃普纳先生是炸♥弹♥客
that supports the idea of Mr. Epner as the bomber.
-我们找到的钉子 -第一遍就听到了
- The nails that we found-- - I heard you the first time.
披萨哥有犯罪记录吗
Does pizza guy have a criminal record?
没有
No.
爆♥炸♥背景呢 军事 矿业
Any explosives background? Military? Mining?
据我们所知没有
None that we know of.
布克 德马托 你们在吗
Booker, D'Amato, you there?
-在 长官 -在 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
这毫无根据
This is nothing.
你们去洛杉矶抓拉希特 肯定是他
I want you to go pick up Lassiter in L. A. He's gotta be the guy.
好 长官
Okay, sir.
谢谢各位
Thanks, everyone.
不说别的 这至少很搞笑
This has been entertaining if nothing else.
好吧 看来我们得上路了
Okay, uh, I guess we're hittin' the road
去抓一个
to go pick up the guy
这里没人认为他真有罪的家伙
that nobody in this room believes is guilty.
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
关于那首打油诗
About that limerick.
木板路上的斐济三明治世界
Fiji Sandwich World on the boardwalk,
离我家只有几个街区
it's a couple of blocks from my place.
可能是目标
I think that might be the target.
三明治有时起名叫"英雄"
"Heroes" are sometimes sandwiches--
是啊 早想到了
Yeah, no shit. We're way ahead of you.
我们已通知了店铺
We've already notified the shop,
我们还会疏散两个街区的范围
and we will be evacuating a two-block radius.
我们还叫来了寻弹犬
We've also got bomb-sniffing dogs on the way.
好
Okay.
马尔斯
Mars.
我觉得你的钉子理论有点意思
I think there's something to your nail theory.
而且 我真的好想让联调局难看
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表