剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
and he will not enjoy that encounter.
不许养宠物
No pets.
清楚明了的政策
Very clear policy.
有个租我们单元的混♥蛋♥
This jackass renting one of our units
有个蟒蛇 还总跑出来
has a boa constrictor that keeps getting loose!
如果你有豹猫隐患还能派上用场
Could come in handy if you have an ocelot problem.
-我去撒个尿 -好
- I gotta take a piss. - Okay.
该死 该死
Goddamnit. Goddamnit.
这些科技如果不好使还有什么用
What's the point of all this technology if it doesn't work?
破玩意不识别我的指纹
Stupid thing isn't taking my thumb print.
可能是因为那破玩意
Well, that could be because that stupid thing
只认我的指纹
only takes my thumb print.
天呐 看
Oh, God, you see?
我真是不行了
See? I'm losing it. I'm losing--
我得以趁克莱德没注意拿到了他的手♥机♥
So, I managed to get some alone time with Clyde's phone.
想知道他和大迪克
Interested in what he and Big Dick
关于爆♥炸♥案交换的短♥信♥吗
have texted each other about the bombings?
大迪克
Big Dick:
"如果炸♥弹♥继续引爆 海王星镇
"There's gonna be no Neptune left worth owning
就没有值得留住的地♥产♥了
if these bombs keep going off.
目前的警♥察♥局长可能不合适"
Not sure we have the right police chief for the moment."
克莱德回 "至少大家知道
Clyde responds, "At least people realize
你的死图书馆朋友不是凶手
your dead library friend isn't the guy,
因为项圈炸♥弹♥的事" 还有此类的
not after the horse collar bomb." And it goes along like this.
两个人在琢磨谁是凶手
Just two guys trying to figure out who they think is responsible.
你怎么拿到克莱德手♥机♥的
How'd you get ahold of Clyde's phone?
克莱德接了个电♥话♥
Clyde took a call
然后离开了小棚屋去解手
and then left the duck blind to relieve himself.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
他有意留下手♥机♥让你看吗
That he left his phone out for you to explore?
克莱德是镇上所有坏事的幕后黑手
Clyde is responsible for all the shit going down around town.
-他有一个前科犯网络 -那是理论
- He's got a-a whole ex-con network-- - That's the theory.
不是理论了 是事实
It's not a theory anymore. It's a fact.
我知道他付钱给维沃 派出太平洋高速帮
I know he's paying Weevil to send out PCH-ers
抢劫游客 给商户搞破坏
to mug tourists and vandalize businesses.
还有杂货铺老鼠
And the grocery store rats
那也是一个前科犯干的
did come courtesy of an ex-con employed
多比甜蜜放松烘培屋的雇员
at Dobie's Sweet Release bakery.
而且还可以认定
And I think it's safe to assume
麦迪说对了第一枚炸♥弹♥是
that Matty was right about the first bomb being placed
阿尔法欢乐放在贩售机里的
in the vending machine from Alpha-Jolly,
是奇诺狱友佩里·沃什干的
courtesy of fellow Chino inmate Perry Walsh.
你翻看了我的私人文件
I see you've been digging through my personal files.
你的记忆日记
Your memory journal.
你不打算告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me?
我不想吓到你
I didn't want to scare you.
你猜怎么 我怕了
Well, guess what. I'm scared.
我没要死
I'm not dying.
-让人安心 -我看了医生
- Well, that's reassuring. - I've seen doctors.
嗯 比如这个贝弗利山的高档医生吗
Yeah, like this, um, fancy pants in Beverly Hills?
你是二次按揭了吗
Did you take out a second mortgage?
克莱德帮我安排的
Clyde got me in there.
我知道你想说什么
And I know what you're gonna say.
我看不清事态 或许你是对的 道德上...
I lost my perspective. And maybe you're right. Ethically--
你觉得我在乎道德吗
Do you think I give a shit about ethics here?
如果克莱德和大迪克为你提供高档医疗
If Clyde and Big Dick offer you top-flight medical care,
你就答应 听到了吗
you say yes. You hear me?
管人怎么看呢
Screw appearances.
我知道基斯·马尔斯是无法收买♥♥的
I know Keith Mars can't be bought.
我近来总在想
I've been thinking a lot lately.
其实是执迷于此 维罗妮卡 我担心
Obsessing, really. Veronica, I am afraid that
我会做出什么蠢事
I'm just gonna end up doing something s-stupid.
-不 -犯蠢 忘了什么 搞砸案子
- No. - Somethin' dumb. Forget something. Blow a case.
或更糟 害我们俩谁受伤
Or worse... get one of us hurt.
我开始觉得或许我该挂靴了
I'm starting to think that maybe it's time to hang it up.
什么
What?
不 你才56
No. You're 56.
56现在就像19了 我可以给你看那篇文章
56 is the new 19. I can show you the article.
56就是56 维罗妮卡
56 is 56, Veronica.
等这案子结了
Once we wrap up this case...
去度个假
take a vacation.
我来守住大本营
I'll hold down the fort.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk about that.
起初 我以为他要说他想退休
At first, I thought he was gonna say he was retiring,
那就够糟了
which would have been bad enough.
结果 他说我们该歇业
Instead, he tells me we should shut down the business
我该去到处看瀑布♥什♥么的
and I should go chase waterfalls or some shit.
他真以为我听到了这样的消息
Does he actually think that I would leave town
还会离镇吗
after hearing news like that?
"医生让你服用治老年痴呆的药了
"Oh, a doctor put you on medication for dementia?
好啊 回见"
Cool! See ya!"
他似乎希望你离开
Sounds like he wants you to leave.
他是在自我牺牲 想放我一马
He's being a martyr. Trying to let me off the hook.
因为你被放开能让他开心
Because you being off the hook will make him happy.
拜托 我现在无法应付治疗师洛根
Please. I cannot deal with Therapy Logan right now.
《激♥情♥年代》里有一幕
Y'know, there's this scene in The Crucible--
百老汇洛根可能也不会好很多
Broadway Logan might not be much better.
塞勒姆女巫审判
Salem witch trials.
这人被巨石压得要不行了
This guy's dying under the weight of these heavy stones.
但是
But...
他不肯向折磨者屈服
he won't give in to his tormenters.
他继续说"再加重"
He just keeps saying, "More weight."
好吧
Okay, I--
那就是你 维罗妮卡
That's you, Veronica.
-我是女巫吗 -你不开心
- I'm a witch? - You're not happy.
你一副无力改变
And you act like you don't have the power
周围环境的样子
to change your circumstances.
我爱你 真的
I love you. I do.
但如果我不是你想要的 你就说
But if I'm not what you want, say so.
你想留在海王星镇 或是离开
You want to stay in Neptune, you want to leave Neptune,
都是你的决定
it's also your call.
这是你的人生 你想做什么都行
It's your life. You get to do what you want.
你在说真的吗 我就在做我想做的
Are you serious right now? I do what I want.
不是的
No, you don't.
并不是的
Not really.
你真要惹我生气了
Ooh, you are starting to piss me off.
如果我不在 你父亲不在
If I wasn't around and your father wasn't around,
那你会在做什么
what would you be doing?
那我会把脑袋放进炉子里自杀
I would be sticking my head in the oven,
因为我人生里最重要的两个人不在了
because the two most important people in my life would be gone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该现在提起
It was the wrong time to bring this up.
你♥爸♥爸不会有事的
Your dad's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
It's all gonna be okay.
失物招领
你好
Hello.
看啊
Look at that.
她挺和气的
She seems nice.
这都是廉价的失物吧
This is the cheap shit lost-and-found, isn't it?
如果你们发现了一枚属于一位议员的
I mean, if you did find an Egyptian heirloom ring
价值数十万的
that belonged to a congressman
埃及传家宝戒指
that was worth hundreds of thousands,
你们也不会放在这里 是吧
you wouldn't keep it in here, would you?
就这些了
That's all there is.
就这些了 好吧
That's all there is. All right.
态度真好 在这里呢
Wonderful bedside manner. There ya are.
能挡挡风
Help me with the wind.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
妮可·马罗伊 正是我找的女人
Nicole Malloy. Just the lady I was lookin' for.
-我在长椅上看到过你的脸 -谢谢
- Seen your face on benches. - Thank you.
-我正要走呢 -好吧
- I'm on my way out. - Well.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表