剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
《美眉校探》前情提要
Previously on Veronica Mars...
钱包和手♥机♥给我
Give me your wallet and phone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
给我你的钱包 小子
Give me your wallet, kid.
说是四人死亡
They're saying four dead.
旅馆店主 苏利文·罗斯
The motel owner, Sul Ross...
-反对海美会 -是其中之一
- No to NUTT. - was one of 'em.
我在等一片弹片的鉴证结果
I'm waiting on forensic results from a piece of shrapnel
我认为它可能是
that I think may prove to be
钉死马鲁夫棺材的钉子
the proverbial nail in Maloof's coffin.
这根从我后背拔♥出♥来♥的钉子
This nail was pulled from my back.
重新参加参议员竞选
"Re-enter the Senate race.
下次 我们不会失手了
The next time we won't miss."
有人称对爆♥炸♥负责吗
Someone's claiming credit for the bombing?
这个电邮已经勒索我一年了
The same emailer's been blackmailing me for the past year.
戒指呢 头巾男
Where's the ring, raghead?!
我不知道
I don't know!
撒谎 阿布格莱布
Liar! Abu Ghraaaah!
杀了刚刚那俩人
Kill those two guys back there.
我再不想见到他们了
I never want to see them again.
大家怎么样啊
How you doin' out there?
我这部电影的特技替身
So, my stunt double on this movie
是克里斯·海姆斯沃斯在《雷神》里的特技替身
was Chris Hemsworth's stunt double on Thor,
睡同一个妹子
这样我们基本算是爱斯基摩兄弟了
which basically makes us Eskimo brothers.
你睡了你的特技替身吗
So, you slept with your stunt double?
什么 不是
What? No.
那个意思不是...
That doesn't mean--
我没 但即便有
And hey, I don't, but if I did,
那我的特技替身也不差了
I could do a lot worse than my stunt guy.
明白吗
Know what I mean?
好啊 我是布莱斯
'Sup. Hey, I'm Bryce.
布莱斯 我们俩在说话呢
Bryce, this is a private convo, buddy.
分享财富嘛 哥们
C'mon, share the wealth, bro.
你不会反对吧
Cos you'd be into that, right?
两对一
A little two-on-you action?
滚蛋 真抱歉
Move along! God, I am so sorry.
你的朋友真烂
Yeah, your friend sucks.
回来
Hey, come back!
我今天就在爆♥炸♥现场一百英尺外
I was a hundred feet away from a bombing today.
我需要安慰
I need to be held.
我是迪克
You got Dick.
现在的说法是 一人死亡
They're now saying one dead,
12人受伤 两人重伤
12 injured, two critically.
我见过被土炸♥弹♥炸飞的人
I've seen people blown up by IEDs.
很可怕 但在也门不算让人意外
It's horrifying, but you kind of expect it in Yemen.
你怎么会不总在脑子里想那个画面
Like, how do you not just keep reliving that in your head?
你怎么放下的
How you get past that?
亲爱的 太棒了
Baby! Yes!
-我得到了 -淋病吗
- I got it. - Chlamydia?
还可能更糟呢
Could have been so much worse.
不
No, dude,
是新生活频道圣诞电影
the new Lifetime Christmas movie,
我拿到了 肯定很酷
I got that. OK, it's gonna be so rad.
是讲一个悲伤的辣妹
It's about this sad but smokin' hot chick
爱上了一个假人 而假人复活了
who falls in love with a mannequin who comes to life.
我饰演她嫉妒的前任 但也是个假人
I play her jealous ex, who's also a mannequin.
改编自真人真事
Ripped from the headlines.
抱歉 她是爱上了两个假人吗
I'm sorry. She fell in love with two mannequins?
再见了 海王星镇
So goodbye, Neptune,
你好 罗马尼亚
and hello, Romania.
酒保说你是店主
Hey, the bartender said that you're the owner?
-对 -我看到这小丑的朋友
- Yeah. - Well, I saw this clown's friend
往那些姑娘的饮料里放了什么粉末
put some powdery shit in those girls' drinks.
就那个人
That guy over there.
那人不是我朋友
That guy is not my friend.
我失去了二分之三的顾客
I lose two-thirds of my patrons,
但变♥态♥还是有
but the predators stick around.
凯尔
Kyle?
-嗯 -看到20号♥桌的白♥痴♥了吗
- Yeah. - Yeah, you see the doofus at table 20?
-看到了 -我要跟他谈谈
- I see him. - I wanna talk to him.
你知道生活频道吗 或是圣诞节
You familiar with Lifetime? Or... Christmas?
或是假人
Or mannequins?
好吧 伙计 我们走
All right, buddy, let's go.
好好 没事的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's-- okay.
或许他会被车撞
Maybe he'll get hit by a car.
等等 罗马尼亚说英语的吧
Wait. They speak English in Romania, don't they?
不 别这样 求你们
No, don't do this! Please!
好吧 我们回家 再不会出现了
Okay! We'll go home! You'll never hear from us again!
美眉校探 第四季 第四集
最近的这起爆♥炸♥
This latest explosion
证实了我们的猜测
just reinforces our sense that...
海仙子的爆♥炸♥案没有佩里·沃什那么简单
what happened at the Sea Sprite was bigger than Perry Walsh.
警♥察♥局长不是那么说的
That's not what the police chief is saying.
她说炸♥弹♥是他死前安置的
She says he planted the bomb before he died.
你还坚持你的理论吗
You're stickin' to your theory?
是的
Yes.
我们仍认为有可能
We still believe that it's possible
这些爆♥炸♥案是一起精心策划的阴谋
that these bombings are part of an orchestrated campaign
意在毁掉海王星镇的春假目的地名声
to destroy Neptune's reputation as a spring break destination.
如果还想让我们继续雇你们
If we are going to continue paying you,
你们至少也可以找出卡尔家偷走的订婚戒指
you could at least find the ring the Carr family stole from us.
没人偷走什么
No one stole anything.
那戒指是我给唐妮的
I gave Tawny that ring.
那姑娘操纵你给了她戒指
你都不肯见她 你都不了解她
够了
Enough!
抱歉
Sorry.
我...
That was, uh--
我就是希望这一切都快点过去
I'm just eager for us to put this behind us.
我们会继续查的
We're gonna keep digging.
我会去找木板路上的其他店家谈谈
I'm talking to some of the other businesses on the boardwalk.
维罗妮卡要出城 去找我们认为可能涉案的人
Veronica is heading out of town to speak to some past associates
曾经的同伙谈谈
of people that we believe might be involved.
有消息我们通知你们
We'll keep you apprised.
第一起爆♥炸♥后 生意本就惨淡了
Business was already shot to hell after the first bomb,
从昨晚的客流量来看
and judging by last night's crowd,
查特怒加查理是要飞速完蛋了
Chattanooga Charlie's is on a rocket ship to oblivion.
见过只有四个人看乡村妹跳热舞的场面吗
You ever seen the Country Girl Shake with four people?
没有过
Can't say I have.
是啊 太悲哀了
Yeah. It's sad.
我春假能挣一年的钱
Spring break pays for my year.
这里每个人都是如此
It pays for everybody's year down here.
现在还有那个所谓的"民间团体"
Ya know, now you got that quote-unquote "civic group,"
是叫疯子 混♥蛋♥还什么的
the nutjobs or nutball-- what is it?
应该是海美会
I think it's just NUTT.
就他们想通过的那些措施
Well, the measures they wanna pass,
就算我能凑够钱调整招牌
even if I could scrape enough together to adjust my signage,
停车条例和单行道也足以让我破产
the parking regs and one-way streets would do me in, I mean--
不过说回来 海仙子的老板
But I guess the owner of the Sea Sprite
大概还巴不得有我这些麻烦
would probably trade problems.
你们是朋友吗
You two were friends?
我最近才认识他
I just got to know him recently.
我们这些木板路生意现在都在被攻击
I mean, all us boardwalk businesses are under siege right now,
索尔就像我们的莱娅公主 组织叛军
and Sul was kind of our Princess Leia, organizing the resistance.
发电邮 发传♥单♥
You know, sendin' out emails, passin' out flyers.
你说你们"被攻击"了
When you say "under siege",
这话没法委婉地说
there's no delicate way to put this,
有人在你们的制冰机里拉过屎吗
has anyone taken a dump in your ice machine?
在我们那边 这句话叫"潘趣酒碗里拉屎"
See, where I'm from, the phrase is "turd in a punchbowl."
这问题很不着边际 我知道
It's a crazy question, I know, I--
我刚得知有人一直在索尔的旅馆
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表