剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I left my ammo in the glove box. I forgot to load my gun.
绕到后面
Go around back!
好吧 拿这个
Okay. Uh, take this.
-我跑去拿 -不 该死 维罗妮卡
- I'll run and get it. - No. No, goddamnit, Veronica.
-那是自杀 -我去去就回
- That's-That's suicide. - I will be quick.
掩护我
Cover me!
好
Okay.
六发
Six.
不 你个蠢蛋
No. No, no. You stupid shit.
-他在车里 -三发
- He's in the car! - Three.
快点 爸爸 快点
Hurry, Dad. Hurry!
这边
Over there!
怎么回事
The hell is that?
你们走吧
Head on out, boys!
没人可以碰她
No one's touchin' her!
回家吧
Head home!
这就是浪费纳税人的钱
This is a flagrant waste of taxpayer dollars.
-我才不是炸♥弹♥客 -留着上电视说吧
- I am not a bomber! - Save it for the cameras.
马尔斯 别走开
Hey, Mars. Don't go anywhere.
我要给你和你♥爸♥爸录口供
I'll get a statement from you and your dad
我先处理完他的
when I'm through with him.
走吧 走
C'mon, let's go. C'mon.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
你还好吗
How ya doin'?
还好
Okay.
我还满满的肾上腺素
I'm still pretty jacked up on adrenaline.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
自昨天之后 了解到了很多埃普纳先生的事
Learned a lot about Mr. Epner since yesterday.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
18岁时 他来到海王星镇上赫斯特大学
At 18, he lands in Neptune to go to Hearst,
开始玩"刺客" 记得那个吗
starts playin' "Assassination"-- remember that bein' the thing?
是啊 一群傻♥逼♥大学生
Yeah, a bunch of dildo college boys
拿彩弹彼此射击
shooting each other with paint pellets
直到只剩下一个白♥痴♥
until only one dildo survives.
但潘把游戏玩得太过了
Only Penn took the game a little bit too far.
总要做杀戮名单上的第一
Always had to be number one on the kill list.
在一位同学考试时射击了他
Shot a classmate while he was taking an exam.
-那孩子瞎了一只眼 -我去 潘
- Kid lost his eye. - Damn, Penn.
于是他被赶出了赫斯特
So he gets kicked out of Hearst,
开除听证会时 他们问他 这是否值得
and at his expulsion hearing they ask him was it worth it,
被踢出学校 学业荒废
you know, gettin' kicked out, failing all your classes,
还弄瞎了个朋友的眼睛
taking out a friend's eye.
他说 "我赢了 不是吗"
He answers, "Well, I won, didn't I?"
这20年来
Spends the last two decades
都在送披萨 跟奶奶住在一起
deliverin' pizzas and living with his grandmother.
她去世后把房♥子留给了他
She left him the house after she passed.
电♥话♥记录显示 他找了些公♥关♥
Phone records show he's been talkin' to publicists.
大概是想出书
Thinks he's gettin' a book deal.
你什么时候回去
When do you head back?
明早
Tomorrow morning.
好快啊
That's fast.
是啊
Yeah.
早上时 联调局会派审讯官来审潘
FBI will send out an interrogator to work on Penn in the morning.
我们还得查明
We still gotta figure out
这枚炸♥弹♥会不会在36小时后爆♥炸♥
if this bomb's gonna go off 36 hours from now.
我会回弗吉尼亚州待几天
I'll head back to Virginia for a couple days, and...
然后 去办下桩案子
then, you know, on to the next.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我那天不该自作主张地非要过去
I shouldn't have invited myself over the other day.
是我不对吗
That was wrong of me.
那事啊 我都没想过
Oh, that? It... didn't even cross my mind.
见到你真高兴 利奥
It's been good seeing you, Leo.
我也是 马尔斯女士
You too, Ms. Mars.
你没事吧
You all right?
不太好
Not really.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我有毛病的大脑差点害死我们
My screwed-up brain almost got us killed.
但没有
But it didn't.
我差点害死你
I could have gotten you killed.
爸爸 我经常忘东西
Dad, I forget shit all the time.
不 维罗妮卡 我们不能假装
No. Veronica, no, we're not gonna pretend
这是仅此一次 没什么大不了
that this was a one-off or no big deal.
-爸爸 -对不起 亲爱的
- Dad-- - I'm sorry, honey.
我不干了
I'm done.
可以给我点时间吗
C-Can you give me a minute here?
我想拿炸水果饼来扼杀我的痛苦
I'm just gonna dull my pain with a fried fruit pie,
你看着我吃的话就没乐趣了
and you watching me eat it is gonna take all the joy out of it.
-你不用不干 就是出了... -维罗妮卡
- You're not done. It was one bad-- - Veronica.
求你
Please.
你好 小马
Hey there, Pony.
注意到有国际热点恢复室温了吗
Notice any international hot spots back to room temperature?
那是我
That was me.
-你回来了 -是啊
- You're home. - Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我现在没事了
I am now.
你还拿着那枚戒指吗
You still have that ring?
是的[我愿意]
I do.
看啊 你已经知道自己该说什么了
Well, look at that. You already know your lines.
为什么现在
Why now?
突然想明白了
I had a moment of clarity.
我从利奥的春梦中醒来时
When I woke up after my Leo sex dream,
只觉得如释重负
all I felt was relief.
因为我没有伤害洛根
Relief that I hadn't done anything to hurt Logan.
几小时后 当我以为"我今晚要死了"
And a few hours later, when I thought, "I'm going to die tonight,
我唯一想到的人 就是洛根
the only person I thought about was Logan.
风云人物在这里呢
There's the man of the hour.
听到新闻了 感觉该喝点10年黑麦酒
Heard the news, thought it called for a ten-year rye.
你逮到了坏人
You caught the bad guy...
还挣了25万
made 250 large doin' it...
而且
and...
还是那个混♥蛋♥潘·埃普纳
it's that little shit Penn Epner.
极乐世界什么样
What's it like up there on cloud nine?
你觉得我心处极乐世界吗
You think I'm on cloud nine?
这案子差点害死我女儿
This case almost got my daughter killed.
差点害死我
Almost got me killed.
要不是你的手下维沃 我们就真死了
If not for your employee Weevil, we would be dead.
什么 维沃是什么
I'm-I'm sorry, what's a Weevil?
得了
Stop.
我们的游戏要结束了
This game we've been playing is over.
对不起 基斯
I'm sorry, Keith.
我以为你会得意洋洋呢
I thought you'd be on top of the world.
你抓到人了
You got your guy.
我们就珍惜拥有的快乐吧
I mean, let's take our happiness where we find it.
潘·埃普纳没炸海仙子
Penn Epner didn't bomb the Sea Sprite.
他也没炸佩里·沃什家
He didn't bomb Perry Walsh's house, either.
我99%确定是大迪克炸了海仙子
I'm 99% sure Big Dick was responsible for the Sea Sprite,
等我们抓到他的证据 我的最后一案
and when we get him on this, my final case,
我们应该也会查到你是否 有多少牵连
I suspect we'll find out what your involvement, if any, was.
你觉得大迪克面对审讯嘴巴会有多严
How well do you suppose Big Dick will stand up to interrogation?
大概连三分钟都扛不到
The over-under must be... three minutes...
就会开始点名字了
before he starts naming names.
敬你 基斯
Here's to you, Keith.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我是你这边的
Consider me in your corner.
除非
That is...
你要跟我作对
unless you're goin' against me.
敬好时光
To the good times.
什么事 又有活儿给我吗
What's up? You got more work for me?
我需要你安排个会面
Need you to arrange a meeting.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我有份小礼物
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表