剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
From 2004.
我能叫个雇员来帮我们找吗
Mind if we have an employee come by to go through them?
我们时间不多了
We're under the wire here.
可以啊
Why not?
真快啊
That was quick.
有什么好消息
What's the good news?
那个
Well...
我们查清楚你为什么不想让我们
we figured out why you didn't want us
去找那些兄弟会的男生了
to go back and talk to the frat boys.
-因为这是浪费时间 -我来给你点提示
- Yeah, 'cause it's a waste of time. - I'll refresh your memory.
三年前 你给兄弟会海滩派对送披萨
Three years ago, you deliver a pizza to a fraternity beach party.
但是你送错了单子
But you screw up the order.
不满的顾客们把你扔进了海里
The dissatisfied customers throw you into the ocean.
他们就像你送餐服务的所有春假旅客一样都是禽兽
They're animals, like all the spring breakers you deliver to.
你侥幸捡回一条命 想要复仇
You survive, barely. You want revenge.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I‐I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
你下班之后绕了回去 点燃了一顶帐篷
You swing back by after your shift and set a tent on fire,
杀死了一个折磨过你的兄弟会男孩
killing one of the Pi Sigs who tormented you.
好吧 这太疯狂了 你也觉得吧
Th‐Okay, this is insane. You know that, right?
其中一名生还的兄弟会男孩已经描述了你的相貌
One of the surviving frat boys already described you.
"看上去像个霍比特人 有点蠢"
"Looks like a hobbit. Kind of a dipshit."
还押韵呢 你最喜欢呢
Hey, that rhymes. You love that crap.
现在你就是在侮辱我了
So now you're just flat‐out insulting me.
有什么发现
What have you got?
我运气爆棚
I got lucky.
我找到第四个箱子
I found the ticket you were looking for
找到了你们要找的票♥据♥
in the fourth box I searched.
2015年4月12日
It's April 12th, 2015,
晚上11点32分 海洋大道46号♥
11:32 P. M., 46 Ocean Boulevard.
送餐员的名字在右上方 是谁
The driver's name is listed top right. What's it say?
唐
"Don."
-你确定吗 -是的
- You're sure? - Yeah.
谢了 麦迪 再见
Thanks, Matty. Bye.
她找到票♥据♥了
She found the ticket.
不是潘送的披萨
Penn didn't deliver that pizza.
哎呀呀
Well, well, well.
你们应该没有一个叫唐的外卖♥♥员
I don't suppose some driver named Don
三年前神秘失踪了吧
mysteriously disappeared three years ago?
-唐 -唐
- Don?! - Don?!
我们认识一个叫唐的吗
We know a Don?
是的 我以前在周几和他是同事
Yeah, I worked with him at Cho's back then.
他也是谋杀迷的成员 他知道钉子的事
He's a Murderhead. He would know about the nail.
他长得像霍比特人 看上去也蠢
He's hobbit‐shaped, and quite a dipshit.
但是还有一个问题
Oh, one problem, though.
他住在华盛顿特区 他是个政♥治♥顾问
He lives in Washington, D. C. He's a political consultant.
你确定吗
Do you know that for sure?
谢谢你的确认
Well, thanks for checking.
你确定之后没有记录了吗
You're sure there's no record after that?
没有了 抱歉 我都确认过了
No, sorry. I checked 'em all.
好的 谢谢你 再见
All right. Thanks so much. Bye.
唐大一就从赫斯特大学辍学 从来没有毕业
Don failed out of Hearst his junior year. Never graduated.
狂妄自大 迷恋连环杀手
Delusions of grandeur, obsessed with serial killers,
想要出人头地
need to come out on top.
我们的推论都指向这家伙
All of our theories hold up with this guy.
整个南加州只有一个唐·麦克诺顿
Well, there's only one Don McNotten in all of Southern California,
这是他的驾驶证
and there's his driver's license.
他住在30分钟车程外的圣地亚哥
And he lives 30 minutes away in San Diego.
我觉得我们该联♥系♥玛茜娅了
I think it's time we call Marcia.
海王星镇市政厅
因为我正在郡办公室
Because I'm at the County Clerk's office right now
看着这些条款
looking at the title deeds.
我的名字不仅仅在兰辛街大厦上
My name isn't just on the Lansing Street building.
你还写在了萨拉索塔大...
You put it on the Sarasota Ave‐‐
因为这是诈骗 马克
Because it's fraud, Marc!
我先挂了
I have to go.
因为我要挂了
Because I have to go.
你还好吗 帕克
Everything okay, Parker?
就是让我的前男友
Other than having an ex‐boyfriend
听到了我和我前夫的通话
overhear a conversation with my ex‐husband?
如果这样说能让你好一点的话 你完全占主导地位
Well, for what it's worth, you were owning that conversation.
的确好一点
It's worth something.
你好 洛根
Hello, Logan.
见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you.
-你看上去很好 -非常好
- And you look great. - Even better.
如果你三年前见到我
You know, if you would have seen me three years ago,
我肯定是一副非常快乐的样子
you would have seen me blissfully happy.
对我完美的生活和宠溺我的丈夫
Smug, really, about my... perfect life
而洋洋自得
and doting husband.
但你没看到那时的我
But you missed that part.
所以我现在站在这里
So here's me now.
但你过得还好吗
But how are you?
我很好
I'm doing good, yeah.
你怎么来郡办公室了
What brings you to the County Clerk's office?
来巡逻的吗
Cruising chicks?
我是来领结婚证的
I'm picking up a marriage license.
上帝啊 恭喜你
Oh, Jesus! Congratulations!
对不起 请不要介意我的恐怖故事
I'm sorry, please ignore my horror story.
你肯定挑了个好女孩 是谁这么幸运
I'm sure you picked a good one. Who's the lucky girl?
你还记得维罗妮卡吧
Well, you remember Veronica.
谁能忘了维罗妮卡呢
Does anyone forget Veronica?
你们俩可真是爱情长跑啊
You guys took your time.
是啊 没错
Yeah, we sure did. Yeah.
我得先走了 但一定要代我向维罗妮卡问好
Well, I gotta run. but please tell Veronica I say hello.
-好的 -好
- Yeah, will do. - Okay.
以及
Oh, and, um...
好好享受你们的蜜月
enjoy the honeymoon phase.
那是最棒的
It's the best part.
等等 帕克
Wait, Parker!
早上好
Good morning.
我是玛茜娅·兰登 海王星镇警♥察♥局长
I am Marcia Langdon, chief of police here in Neptune.
大约在22分钟前
Approximately 22 minutes ago,
圣地亚哥警局突袭了唐·麦克诺顿的住所
the San Diego Police Department raided Don McNotten's apartment,
海王星镇炸♥弹♥客依然在逃
唐·麦克诺顿的搜捕令获批
他们发现了制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的原料
and they found bomb‐making materials
与海王星镇炸♥弹♥客
that match those used by the bomber
所使用的相符
that has been terrorizing Neptune.
丹迪唐[雪糕店]有麻烦咯
Dandy Don is in trouble.
嫌犯已经被抓了吗
Is the suspect in custody?
嫌犯应该刚刚逃走
He seems to have recently fled,
但我们已经发布了全境通告
but we've issued an APB
请任何知晓他去向的人
and urge anyone with information about his whereabouts
拨♥打♥我们的热♥线♥
to call our tip line.
局长 他们找到炸♥弹♥了吗
Chief, have they found the bomb yet?
我们已经派警官和警犬
We have officers and bomb‐sniffing dogs
地毯式搜查斐济三明治店附近的区域
combing the area around Fiji's Sandwich Shop.
你知道谁会知道唐会去哪里吗
You know who might have a sense where Don wandered off to?
我们非要知道吗
Do we have to?
好吧
Ohh, fine.
-他的信♥用♥卡♥没有线索吗 -还没有
- No hits on his credit card? - Not yet.
我们联♥系♥了麦克诺顿的姐姐
We got in touch with McNotten's sister.
-她没有他的消息 -谢谢
- She hasn't heard from him. - Thanks.
潘·埃普纳被释放就通知我
Let me know when Penn Epner is being released.
我想先和他谈谈
I want to talk to him first.
他20分钟前就走了
He got out 20 minutes ago.
基斯和维罗妮卡把他接走了
Keith and Veronica Mars picked him up.
该死的兰登局长 把这地方翻得一团糟
Goddamn Chief Langdon. They trashed the place.
唐不接 我觉得他不会接了
Don's not picking up. I don't think he's going to.
潘 好好想想 唐会去哪里
Penn, think. Anywhere Don might have gone?
他有没有提过什么人 或者什么地方
People, places he mentioned?
参议院的更衣室吗 我不知道
The Senate cloak room? I don't know.
他过去三年都假装自己在华盛顿特区
For the last three years he's been pretending to be in D. C.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表