剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
我是见到你所有男友了 还是还有
So have I met all your boyfriends now, or are there more?
我以为你拒绝了我提供住宿的邀请
I thought you declined my invitation for lodging.
看来哪怕你是最近被炸的
I guess you still have to pay the electricity bills
两星旅馆的孤儿店主
even if you're the orphaned teenaged owner
也还得交电费
of a recently bombed two-star motel.
你被断电了
They cut your power?
对
Yep.
想对着那把小铲唱歌♥吗
Feel like singing a little Motown into that spatula?
不想
No.
我也不想 我去睡了
Me neither. I'm gonna go to bed.
沙发归你
Couch is yours.
柜子里有毯子
There are blankets in the closet.
永远别要孩子
Never have children!
海王星酒店
来吧 亚历克斯 午餐前我们锻炼一下
Come on, Alex. We can get a quick workout in before lunch.
我这样锻炼就够了
This is all the exercise I need.
-谁啊 -马鲁夫先生
- Yes? - Mr. Maloof.
我是克莱伦斯·韦德曼
My name is Clarence Wiedman.
洛根·埃克斯留言说你需要新保镖
Logan Echolls left word you needed a new bodyguard?
多谢你来 韦德曼先生
I appreciate you coming, Mr. Wiedman.
但其实 我不需要保镖了
But truth is, I don't need a bodyguard.
-威胁已被... -消除了
- The threat has been, uh-- - Eliminated?
我不会那么说 但我们似乎是没危险了
I wouldn't put it that way, but we do seem to be out of danger.
那太好了 议员先生
I'm glad to hear it, Congressman.
请把你已投入的时间的账单寄去我办公室
And please send a bill for your time to my office.
-不用了 -我坚持
- That won't be necessary. - Oh, I insist, I insist.
看看啊
Look here.
你今天走运了 议员 你可以去见安♥拉♥了
It's your lucky day, Congressman. You get to meet Allah.
丹尼尔
Daniel! Daniel!
枪伤 可能造成了气胸
GSW. Possible pneumothorax.
海王星酒店 八楼
Neptune Grand, eighth floor.
丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表