剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Why isn't she going in?
她为什么不进去
I don't know. Something's wrong.
我不知道 有点不对劲
Of course.
当然
Where are my manners?
我失礼了
He's going in with her?
他要和她一起进去吗
That's not part of the plan.
这在计划之外啊
Screw the plan. I'm certain that this might be our only chance.
别管计划了 我确信这可能是我们唯一的机会了
I sure hope he knows what he's doing.
我真希望他知道自己在干嘛
Here we are again.
又见面了
Well played.
真是用心良苦
I couldn't risk you interfering.
我不能冒险让你节外生枝
That's amusing.
这可真有意思
I was gonna say the same of you.
我也想对你说一样的话
You were always a liar.
你一直都是个骗子
Manipulating me to entomb Michaela
卑鄙地操作我
on your wretched behalf.
去埋葬米凯拉
You wanted her gone just as much as I did and now she is.
你和我一样想要她死 现在她死了
Permanently.
永远
At least you got that small win.
至少你取得了一个小胜利
In your hour of victory you're nothing but a failure.
在这胜利时刻 你只是个失败者
All of you!
你们都是
I will not be defeated.
我是不会被打败的
And neither will my Beloved.
我的至爱也是
Axel, we have to do something.
阿克塞尔 我们不能袖手旁观
We can't just leave him in there.
我们不能把他丢在里面
We can't let her out, either.
但我们也不能放她出来
Oh, Bathory.
巴斯利
You think so little of me.
你太小看我了
I've had you trapped inside this room just like you trapped me
我们把彼此困在这里
and there is no escape from within.
我们都逃不出去
You are a fool.
你就是个笨蛋
A prisoner of your own ignorance.
被自己的无知所囚
Even if I die in here with you
即便要我和你一起死在这里
that's a price I'm willing to pay,
我也愿意付出这个代价
because no one will ever open this room.
因为没人会来打开这个屋子
No one?
没人吗
Your magic cannot penetrate these walls.
你的法力无法穿透这些墙壁
Yes, but from within I'm still as powerful as ever.
没错 但在里面 我依然强大
Shit, shit, shit. This isn't good.
该死 该死 该死 情况不妙了
We gotta get Jack and Violet. Come on. Let's go.
我们得把杰珂和维奥莱特找来 快点吧
My daughters will kill the Dark One.
我的女儿们会杀掉暗黑者
They have the means to open the portal.
她们有办法打开传送门
And you think I didn't know?
你以为我不知道吗
Oh, sweet Willem, stillness was the key.
亲爱的威廉 沉静就是秘诀
Stillness lead to everything falling right into place.
沉静能让所有东西都回归原位
I am exactly where I want to be.
我就在我想去的地方
Your daughters will open the portal
你的女儿们会打开传送门
but that's as much as they can do.
但她们只能做到这里
My Beloved will destroy them
而我的至爱会摧毁她们
and then she will return for me bathed in their blood.
她将浴血而归 为我报仇
You've served your purpose, Willem.
你已经完成使命了 威廉
Now it is time for you to die.
是时候去死了
It's Julius.
是朱利叶斯
What's wrong?
怎么了
The plan went sideways.
计划失败了
How? She knew.
怎么回事 她知道了
Somehow she saw it coming.
不知为何 她预料到了一切
He's locked in that room with her.
他和她一起关进了房♥间
Get your hands off him, you crusty bitch!
快放开他 你这个疯婆娘
No, no. No! Vi!
千万别去 维奥莱特
Vi, no! No!
维奥莱特 不
No. Get off me!
不 放开我
Violet, we can't open the door, you know we can't.
维奥莱特 我们不能开门 你知道不能
I have to save him!
我得救他
What a touching family reunion.
多么感人的家庭团聚呀
Julius, let me go!
朱利叶斯 放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Jack!
杰珂
Vi! Don't go...
维 不要去...
No more sweet Willem,
亲爱的威廉 停止吧
you've said and done far too much.
你已经说得太多 做得太多了
It's time for fate to run its course.
是时候让命运顺其自然了
No!!!!!!
不要
Dad!
爸爸
I could have stopped her.
我本可以阻止她的
I could have saved him.
我本可以救他的
I'm so sorry, Vi.
我很抱歉 维
You're gonna pay for this.
你会为此付出代价的
We're gonna find your Beloved and we're gonna finish her!
我们会找到你的至爱 亲手杀死她
You hear me?
你听到了吗
Then I'm coming back for you.
然后我再回来找你算帐
The blood of the Dark One fills your veins.
暗黑者的血液充斥在你的身体里
Accept it for the gift it is.
这是天赐的礼物 接受它吧
Vi, we've gotta stick to the plan, okay?
维 我们要继续实行计划 对吧
All right? It's the only way.
好了 这是唯一的方法
I want her dead! No. Vi. Vi, look at me.
我要杀死她 – 不要 维 看着我
Look at me, Vi!
看着我 维
We'll get 'em.
我们会干掉她们的
We'll get all of 'em.
会把她们都解决掉
Jack.
杰珂
Jack.
杰珂
Brave for you to be so close to me alone.
你真有勇气啊 敢一个人离我这么近
Your little spells don't work through these walls.
隔着墙 你的小咒语并不管用
It's why Hansen led you in there.
这正是汉森带你进这里的原因
A spider caught in your own web.
你就是作茧自缚
I just wanna take one last look at you.
我只是想看你最后一眼
Why is that?
这是为什么呢
So that I can imagine all the ways I'd like to kill you.
这样我就能想象到 杀死你的千百种画面
Make you suffer.
让你受尽折磨
Maybe one day I'll get to do that.
或许有一天 我有机会这样做
You've changed since we last met, Axel.
自我们上次见面 你变了 阿克塞尔
Even through these walls I can sense the depth of your pain.
即使透过这些墙体 我仍能感受到你内心的苦痛
The loss.
失去的痛
You loved her, didn't you?
你爱她 对吧
With all your heart.
全心全意地爱她
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
Don't you say her name.
不许你讲她的名字
It's why you came back here, isn't it?
这也是你回到这里的原因 对吧
You wish somehow you could have her back.
你希望能让她回来
You know, I can be anyone.
你知道的 我可以变成任何人
I could be her for you.
我可以为了你 变成她
Give you the chance to feel her touch upon your skin.
给你机会 让你再次感受到她的抚摸
Embrace that yearning that is growing inside of you.
拥抱你内心渐渐强烈的渴望
Now is your chance.
现在 你的机会来了
Open that door and take me in whichever way you wish.
打开那扇门 带我去你想去的任何地方
I want to stay with you, Axel.
我想伴你左右 阿克塞尔
I love you, Axel.
我爱你 阿克塞尔
Through me, prove your love for Scarlett.
用我来证明你对斯嘉丽的爱吧
I am proving my love for her.
我现在就来证明
Right now.
我对她的爱
Everything that happened, her sacrifice,
所有事情的发生 她的牺牲
it all lead to this moment.
全都引向这一刻
Those Van Helsings are gonna go in there
范海辛两姐妹会去那里
and they're gonna kill your Dark One.
杀死你的暗黑者
And I'm gonna be right here watching the look on your face
当你感受到她的死亡时
while you feel her take her last breath.
我就在这里 看着你痛苦
Your dark future is looming, inevitable as death itself.
你的未来将成黑暗 同死亡一样无法避免
And it will liberate me.
而它将会解救我
You're never gonna leave this room alive.
你决不会活着离开这个房♥间
My Beloved will know where to find me.
我的至爱会找到我的
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表