剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I'm gonna rip your face off!
我要把你的脸扯下来
I'm gonna kill you, you little runt!
我要杀了你 你这个矮子
I am going to get you first! I'm gonna end you!
我会先杀了你 我要结果你
I'm gonna end your face!
我要毁了你的脸
I'm gonna end you!
我要结果你
Spit on you and spit on your corpse!
在你身上 你的尸体上吐口水
Easy, Slayer. Easy, Slayer.
淡定 杀戮者 淡定 杀戮者
You'll get your chance.
你会有机会的
Change the fight card.
交换对决卡
These two go next.
这两个先来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
The compass says...
指南针显示...
she must be in there.
她在这里
I only see two of them but they're like roaches.
我只看到两个守卫 但他们和蟑螂一样
You know there's more inside.
里面肯定还有更多
What is this place?
这里是什么地方
I don't know.
我不知道
But I bet they get shit reviews on Yelp.
但我估计网上评论很差
Hey! Where are you going?!
嘿 你去哪儿
To rescue Violet.
去救维奥莱特
Not without a plan, you're not.
没个计划可不行
Bullets might not kill us but they hurt like hell.
子弹虽然杀不死我们 但会很疼
Those are four gauge shotgun shells those guys are carrying.
他们拿的可是四口径霰弹枪
They'll take your head clean off.
你的头都能被打下来
Ain't no healing from that.
这个可没法自愈
So what's the plan?
那计划是什么
I'm thinking.
我在想
Anytime now...
现在随时...
Okay, okay, look. We're gonna get your sister.
好了 好了 我们会救出你妹妹的
Here's how.
计划如下
There's two guards, right?
那有两个看守 是吧
Here and here.
那两边
I ghost around the fence line,
我会在围栏附近晃悠
distract them, do a little jazz hands.
分散他们注意力 挥舞下双手什么的
You sneak around here...
你从那儿溜进去...
Okay, new plan.
好了 计划有变
We follow them.
我们跟着他们进去
Welcome back, my lovelies! Oh, ho, ho!
欢迎回来 亲爱的们
You know, I'm feeling a little, uh, naughty this evening.
我感觉今晚会有点跳脱
Maybe it's something in the air.
可能是因为现场氛围
But next up I bring you the rarest of occurrences.
但接下面 我将带上来一位稀罕货
You know her, you love her.
你们都认识她 喜欢她
In her second match of the evening here
今晚 她将迎来第二次角斗
to slay yet another giant, the Slayer!
迎战另一位巨人 欢迎杀戮者
Yes.
很好
And her opponent, the hulking brute from parts unknown,
她的对手 是来自过去成谜的悍兽
the Yeti.
雪怪
Let the games begin, shall we?
让我们开始比赛吧
Round and round she spins,
转了一圈又一圈
where she stops will split your skin.
所停之处将划开你们的肌肤
Ok, now um, you two don't play nice, now.
好了 现在开始 你俩不用装好人了
Wink, wink.
预备
And go!
开始
Ooh, and the Slayer draws first blood.
杀戮者拿下第一血
Hey!
嘿
At least they're taking care of the hard part for us.
至少他们帮我们把难关都解决了
I hate to tell ya, eventually they are the hard part.
不得不说 最后他们会是我们要解决的难关
Watch your step.
注意脚下
Little bit of a left hook.
一个左勾拳
Let's do this.
开始吧
Come on!
来啊
Boring.
真无聊
Come on!
来啊
I can't.
我做不到
Do it.
做就是了
Or we're gonna die.
不然我们都得死
Let's go!
继续
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
Pause.
暂停
Wait.
等一下
Time to even the playing field.
是时候让比赛公平点了
Timber!
斧子来了
Yeti down, ladies and gentlemen.
雪怪倒下了 女士们先生们
It's now or never, kid.
机会来了 孩子
Kill her!
杀了她
Wonderful.
真精彩
Bravo, Slayer.
做得好 杀戮者
Show's over, psycho!
表演结束了 疯子
Au contraire.
正相反
It would appear that the show has just begun.
在我看来 表演才刚开始
No.
不可能
I killed you in Denver!
我已经在丹佛把你杀了
Only your love died there.
死的只有你的至爱
No!
不
Scab!!!
斯卡布
This time I'm gonna make sure you die.
这一次 我一定要你死翘翘
With my bare hands.
我要徒手了结你
Julius!
朱利叶斯
Sorry, kid.
对不起 孩子
This one's personal.
这是私人恩怨
You, you will not escape this time, Van Helsing!
这一次 你逃不掉了 范海辛
Vi!
维
Jack!
杰珂
Don't shoot!
别射箭
He has the amulet!
他有项链
I'm on it!
交给我
Looks like that's my cue, my lovelies.
看来我该走了 亲爱的
To be continued.
未完待续
Julius?
朱利叶斯
Axel!
阿克塞尔
No, no, no, no, no!
别 别 别开枪
He's mine!
他是我的
If you say so.
你非要的话 好吧
I suppose you've got this covered, too, huh?
我想你也能自己解决的 是吧
Go help my sister!
去帮我姐姐
Good luck, big guy.
祝你好运 大块头
Hey, asshole!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Down!
趴下
This is gold.
挖到宝了
You know what I wanna hear!
你知道我想听什么
I'll never say it!
我不会说的
Damn right you won't.
你♥他♥妈♥当然不会
You're gonna pay for that, human!
你要为此付出代价 人类
Julius!
朱利叶斯
I hope your vengeance was worth your life.
希望你的复仇值得你付出生命
I'm... I'm...
我... 我...
... Human.
... 变回人了
Just give us the amulet.
把项链给我们
And then what?
然后呢
You're just gonna let me walk away?
你会就这么放我走吗
Now you're getting it.
给了就让你走
That's not exactly must see TV, people.
这可不是什么电视情节
Come and get it!
有本事就来拿
Can't believe we're negotiating with a moron
真不敢相信我们在末世
in the goddamn apocalypse.
跟个傻子谈判
Oh, hey. Nice of you to join us.
嘿 很高兴加入我们
I see you've been busy.
我看你们还挺忙的
Yeah.
是呀
Why kill when I can save?
能救 还为何要杀呢
What're you gonna do about her?
你要怎么处置她
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表