剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
The Dark One?
暗黑者吗
Yes.
是的
Points on a black star.
坐标都在一座黑星上
We must find the others.
我们得找到其他人
Others?
其他人
In time, you will know everything.
到时候你就明白了
Now give me back the blood amulet.
现在把血色项链还我
No.
不
No, you let them flee with it.
不 你让他们拿着跑了
If you had let me kill them when I could,
你当时要是让我杀了她们
you would have the blood now.
护符现在就在你手上了
We must move quickly.
我们得马上行动
Send word.
通知他们
Return to the beginning!
回到起点
Prepare for the awakening.
准备觉醒
Mother of your sisters.
众姊妹的母亲
Bride of my beloved,
众爱卿的新娘
bear witness and bow down as the darkness consumes the light.
在此跪拜见证黑暗吞噬光明
Ivory.
艾沃里
Ivory.
艾沃里
I see our path now.
我看见了我们的路
Our mother will rise.
我们的母亲会苏醒
She will rise.
她将会苏醒
Who is she?
她是谁
The mother who shall rise?
那个要苏醒的母亲
Beloved of the Dark One.
暗黑者的挚爱
The second of three.
三人中的老二
Teach me everything.
教给我一切
I can give you the greatest gift you have ever known.
我能给你见过的最棒礼物
The ability to be more than you ever thought possible.
让你获得超乎想象的能力
Perhaps to become the Dark One yourself.
甚至让你成为暗黑者
But your loyalty must remain with me always.
但是 你必须永远效忠于我
Can you make that pact?
你愿立下契约吗
And in return, I can teach you to be anything you wish,
作为回报 我会培养你成为自己想要的样子
have anything you desire.
让你拥有想要的一切
Would you like that?
你愿意吗
Yes.
愿意
Then come, my love.
那就过来 我之所爱
Our fates must become entwined.
我们的命运需要合为一体
Drink from me.
饮下我的血
All right, clear the LC. We got a hawk coming in...
好 清空场地 有架黑鹰来了...
Hansen?
汉森
Hansen?
汉森
Hansen, are you even listening to me?
汉森 你在听我说话吗
Years of effort to take back some of what we lost,
我们努力了那么多年才收复一点地盘
to establish a safe city, and now in a matter of hours,
建立了一座安全的城市 但现在区区几小时
Denver has fallen.
丹佛就沦陷了
You have to take account for your actions.
你要对自己的行为负责
I wasn't prepared to allow the vampires to capture it.
我又没有让吸血鬼占领它
There were thousands of people.
城里有成千上万的人
Who would've been turned into food,
本来将会被变成食物
or worse, a growing army of Daywalkers.
甚至壮大日行者的队伍
Would that be more preferable to you?
你觉得这样才更好吗
Blak Tek was supposed to be providing solutions.
布莱塔克研究所应提供解决办法
Hope.
提供希望
Now all we have is a greater crisis and a worse enemy.
现在我们面临的却是更大的危机和敌人
That's on you.
都怪你
With every loss, there are certain gains.
有失就有得
Lessons to be learned.
学着点
What?
什么
It takes a few broken eggs to make an omelette?
是说打破几个鸡蛋可以做成蛋饼吗
Don't you dare flip the narrative.
你别想颠倒是非
No, no, that's very good, Miss Avery.
不不 那种说法很好 艾弗里小姐
Very, very good. In fact, that analogy is kind of perfect.
非常非常好 其实 这类比简直完美
Come on. Get over here.
快点 过来
Who the hell are they?
他们是谁
Uh, eggs.
是那些鸡蛋
A Denver omelette, if you will.
可以做成一个丹佛蛋饼 如果你想的话
Blak Tek was supposed to find a cure for this vampire situation.
布莱塔克研究所应该治理这种吸血鬼局面
We went through so many amazing things,
我们经历了这么多刺♥激♥的事
but in the end the result was... disappointing.
但结果却... 令人失望
That's a hell of an understatement.
这样说太不厚道了
This goddamn Daywalker virus,
这讨厌的日行者病毒
it was made by Blak Tek, wasn't it?
不就是布莱塔克研究所制♥造♥出来的吗
That rogue Frankenstein operation
就是你在深山里搞的那种
you were running in the mountains.
科学怪人试验
It was a project that went astray.
那项目出了点状况
A project that spawned an epidemic.
那个项目造成了一场瘟疫
Mutant vampires that we can't defend against.
造出了我们对抗不了的变种吸血鬼
Or can we?
或许我们可以对抗呢
In the jaws of defeat, perhaps there lies victory.
失败着失败着 或许就能成功了呢
But to get there, excuse me.
但想要成功的话 劳驾
Thank you.
谢谢你
A few eggs get broken.
就要打破几个鸡蛋
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
What the hell did you just do?
你刚刚干了什么
Wait for it.
等等看
What the hell, man?
搞什么 伙计
That's not possible.
这不可能
You son of a bitch.
你个杂种
Get off me! Get off me.
放开我 放开我
All right?
好吗
I just took a bullet to the ticker, would you relax?
我心脏刚刚中了一枪 你们能轻点吗
That's not possible.
这不可能
It shouldn't be, but it is now.
原本不可能 但现在可能了
Only Daywalkers can heal from a fatal shot like that.
只有日行者才能像那样愈合致命伤
Is... is he?
他...是日行者吗
No.
不是
But he was a vampire.
但他以前是个吸血鬼
He was turned back by Vanessa Van Helsing.
他被凡妮莎·范海辛逆转了
I've heard of her.
我听说过她
Thought maybe it was just a hopeful legend.
原以为那只是个充满希望的传说
No, she's real.
不 她真的存在
There's something special in her DNA.
她的基因很特别
It can reverse vampirism.
可以逆转吸血鬼
Tell me how. I don't know.
告诉我 我不知道
But I can help you find answers.
但我可以帮你弄清楚
We both could.
我们都可以
Would you back off, lady?
你可以退后吗 女士
I ain't a freak show.
我又不是畸形秀
Don't you see what he is?
你没看到他那个样子吗
A mutant. Hey.
一个变种 嘿
A solution.
一种办法
If I can replicate what's flowing through his veins,
如果我能复♥制♥他的血液成分
make a serum that would allow regular humans to gain
做出血清 让普通人也拥有
this vampire resistance, this rapid self-healing...
这种吸血鬼抗体 这种快速自愈能力...
... We could make ourselves immune.
...我们就可自我免疫了
And the tide would turn.
局势也将逆转
We'd regain the upper hand,
我们会重占上风
and this nightmare would come to an end once and for all.
这种噩梦会彻底结束
And is this something only you can figure out?
你是能弄清楚这问题的唯一人选吗
Well, with the right motivation, she's capable of anything.
如果有恰当的激励 她能做成任何事
There's no sign of them.
没有他们的踪迹
We're safe for now.
我们暂时安全了
Too modern?
太现代吗
No. It suits you.
不 很衬你
More than 100 years, trapped, neither dead nor alive,
被困了一百多年 死不死活不活的
while the world unfolded and fell to pieces.
世界分分合合
My husband, my daughter, lived and died without me.
我的丈夫 我的女儿 一辈子都没能见到我
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表