剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I would give it to you but you're never gonna settle your tab,
我把它送给你 但你永远不会付清账单
so this could pay for both of us to get to the coast.
所以这就当是我们两人前往海岸的路费
Catch a boat to the big island.
搭船前往夏威夷
Lee, I love that.
李 我很喜欢
I do.
真的
But shit got real for me
但是责任近在眼前
There's no running away from it now.
现在我不可能逃离了
Then what're we doing here?
那我们在这里做什么
It's just for a while.
这里只是暂时的
I needed to get some place safer than that in the wilderness.
我要找到比这荒山野岭更安全的地方
Then I can figure out these three pages.
然后才能找出那三页的下落
They could be anywhere.
但这无异于♥大♥海♥捞针
Or they could be long gone.
它们也可能被销毁了
No, they're out there.
没有 它们就在某个地方
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Well, from what I've heard that coyote shows up
我听说 偷运者每几个星期
once every few weeks.
出现一次
We hunker down here,
我们就在这儿等着
maybe we get lucky and it's only a day or two.
幸运的话或许只用等上一两天
No, I'm not sure I can wait that long.
不行 我等不了那么长时间
Not safe.
不安全
Vi? What is it?
维奥 你怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I got... I need to sit down.
我得... 我需要坐下来
I'll get you some water.
我给你拿些水
Vi?
维奥
Vi?
维奥
Vi? Vi?
维奥 维奥
What the hell just happened to you?!
你刚刚怎么回事
Your eyes they were all white!
你的眼珠全白了
We gotta leave.
我们必须离开这里
Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, Violet.
别着急 维奥莱特
Talk to me.
告诉我
No.
不行
Let's move.
我们走
Right now.
现在
We should go back to that bus station and wait there.
我们应该回到汽车站 在那里等
It's safer. No.
那里更安全 不要
Something tells me that's a bad idea.
直觉告诉我不能那样做
The answers I need aren't back there.
我要找的不在那里
Answers? You mean the three pages? Yeah.
你要找的 你说那三页书 是的
What're they for, exactly?
它们到底有什么用
Something to do with the portal between our world
和连接此世界与暗世界的传送门有关
and the place where Vanessa and the Dark One are trapped.
凡妮莎和暗黑者就被困在暗世界里
A means of opening it?
开启那扇门的方法吗
Yeah.
是的
I think.
我觉得是
Seriously Violet, we should just go back to where we were.
说真的 维奥莱特 我们该回到刚才的地方
We can talk it all through.
我们可以把一切说清楚
What else is there to talk about?
我们还有什么好说的
Lee, you know I've gotta do this.
李 你知道我必须做这件事
Okay.
好吧
Uh, well, these three pages.
那好 这三页书
Have you ever seen them before?
你以前见过吗
Maybe someone in your family?
也许在你家族某人的手里
That's Van Helsing shit.
那都是范海辛家的破事
I told you, I grew up as Hansen's kid.
我跟你说过 我是汉森抚养长大的
I never knew about any of this...
这些事我一点都不知道...
What is it?
这是什么
The weirdest thing.
最诡异的事
I've seen this stuff before.
我之前见过这个东西
What stuff?
什么东西
Don't lose focus, Violet.
别走神 维奥莱特
We have to get back to the station.
我们必须回到车站
The pages.
那些书页
You don't understand.
你不明白
None of this stuff is supposed to be out here.
这些东西不该出现在这里
Listen to me.
听我说
Focus on my voice.
听我的声音
We have to go back. No! Get the hell off me!
我们必须回去 不行 你放开我
I'm not going back.
我不会回去的
Violet.
维奥莱特
Violet! Focus on my voice.
维奥莱特 听我的声音
Wake up.
醒醒
No. No, no, no.
不要 不要
It can't be.
这不可能
I'm telling you, I had a dream.
我跟你说 我做了个梦
More like a nightmare.
应该说是个噩梦
You tried to kill me.
梦里你想杀我
What?
什么
That... that doesn't make any sense.
这... 这没道理啊
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这样做呢
See? You imagined it.
你看吧 这是你想象出来的
Let me get you some water.
我去给你拿点水喝
No, but I swear I saw this dream, okay?
不 我发誓看见了这个梦 好吗
Look, you're upset.
你只是感到不安而已
We should just stay here and talk this through.
我们就该待在这里 把一切说清楚
Maybe it has something to do with the pages.
也许这和那些书页有关
No. I have to go find them.
不 我必须得去找它们
That's the point.
这才是重点
But you don't know where they are or what they're for.
可你并不知道它们在哪 也不清楚它们有什么作用啊
Or... or do you?
还是说... 你知道
You think I'm lying to you?
你觉得我在骗你吗
I'm trying to help, Violet.
我只是想帮点忙 维奥莱特
Just try to remember for a second.
只是想帮你找回点记忆
Maybe Vanessa told you where they were?
也许凡妮莎告诉过你它们的位置
Don't you think if I knew how to find them
我要是知道怎么去找它们 难道你觉得我不会
I'd just go and do that?
直接动身去找吗
Then we should stay here.
这样的话我们就应该待在这里
And what?
然后呢
Wait for the coyote?
等待偷运者吗
The coyote.
偷运者
You told me this was the place to get to Hawaii.
是你跟我说这里就是能去夏威夷的地方
Yeah... well, of... of course it is.
是... 当然... 这里当然是啊
I need to keep moving.
我得继续前进了
Get this amulet away from danger
在我想明白这三页纸的事情的同时
while I figure out this three pages thing.
也得保证血色项链的安全
Why don't we just leave the amulet here?
为什么你不干脆把项链留在这里
Hide it somewhere if it's so much trouble.
把它藏在某个地方 既然它会带来那么多麻烦
Lee, seriously, if you're gonna make stupid suggestions.
李 说认真的 你别再提些愚蠢的建议了
Violet, don't leave.
维奥莱特 别走啊
We should go back to that bus station and wait there.
我们应该回到巴士站在那等着的
Would you just give up on that?
你能别再提这个了吗
Something tells me...
有东西告诉我...
Tells you what?
告诉你什么
Nothing.
没事
You must know more about those three pages than you realize.
那三页纸 你知道的一定比你意识到的多
Like what?
比如说
Vanessa must have known something about them.
凡妮莎一定知道些关于它们的事
Or her sister, Scarlett?
或者她妹妹 斯嘉丽
Maybe the pages got passed to her.
也许那三页纸传给她了
That painting.
那幅画
Something is very wrong with you, Violet.
你真的太不对劲了 维奥莱特
We should go back.
我们应该回去
Since when do you use my full name?
从什么时候起你开始叫我全名了
You only ever call me Vi.
你以前只叫我维
I made a mistake.
我犯错了
Not just one.
不止一个
How did you know about Scarlett?
你是怎么知道斯嘉丽的
I never told you about her.
我从未跟你提过她
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表