剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Van Helsing"...
《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾...
She's with us now.
她现在是我们的人了
Hansen's doing a wonderful job.
汉森做得非常棒
Well done.
做得好
And I will send you to a place unaffected by vampires.
我就带你去一个没有吸血鬼的地方
That doesn't exist.
没有这种地方
Who do you think is watching?
你觉得是谁在看我的节目呢
I was made in order to betray all I held dear.
我命中注定要背叛我珍视的人
Not anymore.
但以后不会了
What treachery is this?!
你为什么要背叛我们
No!!!!
不
You know how to open the portal to the Dark Realm.
你知道如何开启暗世界的传送门
You have Abraham's instructions.
你受过亚伯拉罕的指示
Lead us to that hiding place.
带我们去那隐秘之地
No!
不
We must free our beloved.
我们必须释放我们的至爱
Show us!
告诉我们
Take us to the hidden pages.
带我们去找那些消失的书页
No... No!
不... 不
For the last time, I will not betray my children!
这最后一次 我不会背叛我的孩子们
No matter the cost.
不管付出什么代价
The cost will be your mind, dear Willem.
代价就是你的记忆力 亲爱的威廉
We will ransack your memories until we find the truth.
我们会翻遍你的记忆 直到找出真♥相♥
You've brought us this far.
你都带我们到这一步了
Lead us to the Van Helsing's secret.
带我们找到范海辛的秘密吧
Show us where you've hidden them all these years.
告诉我们这些年你藏匿她们的地方
Be done with the pain.
结束你的痛苦
Every step in the right direction will lessen your agony.
每走一步正确的路 都会减轻你的痛苦
Yes, much better.
嗯 好多了
See?
看
Obedience has its rewards.
服从会让你受益
No!
不
I will not!
绝不
You have no choice.
你别无选择
Your mind is ours.
你的记忆是我们的
Lead us!
带我们去
Be gone!
滚开
You failed again, you pathetic old hags.
又失败了啊 你们两个可怜的老东西
You dare to insult me!
你怎敢侮辱我
No! You must not!
不 住手
Strike while you can, Michaela.
趁还有机会 动手吧 米凯拉
Why give her another chance to betray you?
为什么又给她背叛你的机会呢
I know we've had our differences in the past, Michaela,
我知道我们曾有过分歧 米凯拉
but we share a love, a devotion, do we not?
但我们爱并忠诚于同一个人 不是吗
Our quest to raise our beloved must forge us as one.
我们要复活至爱 就得众志成城
I crave the return of the Dark One with every drop of blood
我全身的血液都在渴求
in my darkened soul.
暗黑者的回归
Yes, I know you do.
是的 我知道
So stay here, gather your strength,
所以留在这里 积蓄力量
purge his impurities!
清除他的不洁
And you?
那你呢
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
I will smuggle the retch back into his human fortress,
我要把这恶心的家伙 偷运回他的人类堡垒
dig deeper into his weakened mind,
深挖他涣散的记忆
for the pages.
找到那些书页
I will keep my secret to my death.
我死都不会说出秘密的
I will not fail my children.
我不会让孩子们失望了
Oh, you will fail.
你会的
And you will beg me for death but there will be no end.
你将求生不能 求死不得
Long after you've betrayed your Van Helsing bastards
背叛你的范海辛婊♥子♥后
you will suffer!
继续遭罪
You'd think after days on the road
你看 上路几天
they'd have their shit sorted out by now.
她们就会讨论出结果
No doubt they're Van Helsings.
范海辛无疑了
Yes, they are.
没错
What's the matter, big fella?
怎么啦 大块头
You got something on your mind?
有什么想法吗
Other than the obvious shit show that we're in.
除了我们身处的这场显而易见的闹剧
You think there's a real world out there
你觉得有没有另一个现实世界
besides this shit show?
在这场闹剧之外
What, you mean that vampires haven't got to yet?
怎么 你是说没有吸血鬼的地方吗
I mean, that Darius asshole, he could be lying.
那个叫大流士的混♥蛋♥ 可能在撒谎
He was broadcasting to someone, somewhere.
他在向某个地方的人直播角斗节目
Yeah, but where?
好吧 可是在哪儿呢
Over the mountains?
山上
Over the ocean?
海里
Either way, they ain't gonna deal with that
不管怎样 那边讨论完前
'til they get the job done here.
她们都不会管这个
Christ, Axel.
老天 阿克塞尔
They're just kids.
她们只是群孩子
I've been alive for over 100 years.
我已经活了一百多年
I'm lucky I still have my head.
很庆幸还能保住自己的脑袋
But them?
但她们呢
How are they gonna do this?
她们要怎么做
They have what Vanessa has.
她们有凡妮莎的风范
What Scarlett had.
也是斯嘉丽的风范
Lay it all out on a line, win or lose.
开诚布公 无论输赢
I know you don't trust Dad
我知道你不信任爸爸
and you have every right to have your doubts.
你有权怀疑他
He's a vampire, Jack.
他是吸血鬼啊 杰珂
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼所见
Then why did he save you?
那他为什么救你
Did he?
他救了吗
Did he, or did I just get away?
是他救的我 还是我自己逃跑的
He saved you.
他救了你
I was supposed to bring you back alive
我本该活捉你回来
so that they could torture her and find out what you knew.
她们就可以折磨她 弄清你知道的东西
But I was the one that figured out it was all a trap.
可是 是我发现那就是个圈套的
Dad was the one that sent you the clues about the pages.
是爸爸把那些书页的线索给你的
Why would he do that if he didn't think you'd get away?
若非他知晓你已经逃脱 他为何这么做
Ivory just said they were gonna torture you to get answers.
艾沃里说了 她们会折磨你来获取答案
What do you think they're doing to him right now?
你觉得她们现在对他在做什么
Then we have to go back to Fort Collins
那我们得回柯林斯堡去
and find the pages before he tells them.
在他松口之前找到书页
And let them kill Dad?
然后就任她们杀了爸爸吗
I'm not gonna let that happen, okay? I'm going back.
我不会让这种事情发生的 我要回去
I just found you.
我才找到你
I can't let Dad suffer.
我不能让爸爸受折磨
I know you can't, either.
我知道你也做不到
I can go with her.
我可以跟她一起去
I know a way in, past the guards.
我知道有条路 可以绕过警卫进去
I mean, it's the least I can do
你为我做了这么多事情
after everything you've done for me.
至少这是我能做的
Don't risk yourself.
别冒险
I'll see you soon.
回头见
Oh, here you go.
好了
That's a good sign.
是个好兆头
Come on, let's go!
过来吧 走了
I wanna get there before dark!
我想在天黑之前到那儿
What's this?
怎么个意思
Where's your sister going with Ivory?
你姐姐要跟艾沃里到哪儿去
To save our so-called father.
去救我们那所谓的父亲
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
走了
Do as you wish, Bathory.
请便吧 巴斯利
Your spells may keep me powerless
你的法术或许会让我无力
but I will keep the secret for my children 'til the end.
但我还是会为孩子们保守秘密到最后
Their love sustains me.
她们的爱支撑着我
You kept your secret from me.
你对我有所隐瞒
I don't want anything to do with you.
我不想和你扯上关系
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表