剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
It's a setite ceremony.
这是个邪教仪式
It's a ritual to remove her heart.
移除她心脏的仪式
Wouldn't that kill her?
这不会杀了她吗
No. Not if it's done correctly.
不 操作得当就不会
When going into battle,
要打仗的时候
ancient vampires used to remove their hearts
远古吸血鬼常常移除他们的心脏
to protect themselves from being staked.
以防心脏被刺伤
Some party trick.
一些小把戏
I've seen enough.
我看够了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Back to Fort Collins.
回柯林斯堡
Maybe they took him back there.
或许她们把他带回去了
Don't you see?
你没看见吗
We have an opportunity.
我们有机可乘
Shh, shh, shh. It's okay. It's okay.
小声点 没事了 没事了
Ivory!
艾沃里
Okay, you have to help us
好了 你得帮我们
to kill Michaela and free the others.
杀了米凯拉 再解救其他人
But she's so powerful.
可是她太强大了
It's okay, we're going to strike
没关系 我们会在
at her most vulnerable moment, okay?
她最脆弱的时候下手 好吗
Now go back to your duties.
现在回你的位置上去
You'll know when the time is right.
你知道什么是恰当时机
Okay.
好
Okay, go.
好 去吧
Go, go, go.
去吧 去吧
Yes.
好
Bring me sustenance to give me strength.
给我拿点食物 好让我恢复体力
You fool!
你个笨蛋
Traitors!
叛徒
Protect my heart!
保护我的心脏
You're gonna pay for what you did to my sisters.
你要为你对我和我的姐妹
And what you did to me!!!!
所做的一切付出代价
You are nothing but a fawn captured by wolves.
你不过是一只被狼捕获的小鹿而已
I should have let you burn at the stake.
我就该任你被绑在木桩上烧死
You don't know what pain and suffering is,
你不知道什么是痛苦与折磨
but you will.
但你就要知道了
This is for my sisters.
致我的姐♥妹♥们♥
A new development.
有新进展
A thorn in my paw removed by mice.
老鼠们拔掉了我手心的刺
But what now?
现在呢
Stillness.
沉静
Yes.
没错
Stillness is the way.
保持沉静就是方法
Stillness, and the world is ours.
保持沉静 世界就是我们的了
The veil of darkness, it's been lifted forever.
黑暗的面纱 已永远揭开
Sisters, we owe a great gratitude to the Van Helsings.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们欠范海辛一个人情
We have to help them do whatever it takes to defeat the Dark One.
无论付出什么代价 我们都要帮她们打败暗黑者
To our Sisterhood!
姐妹会万岁
To our Sisterhood!
姐妹会万岁
Do you know where the Oracle took my dad?
你知道祭司把我爸爸关哪儿了吗
Hansen.
汉森
Was it Fort Collins?
是柯林斯堡吗
Yes. To continue to carve his mind
对 为了继续切开他的记忆
searching for secrets he has concealed for centuries.
挖掘他隐瞒已久的秘密
I have to save him.
我得去救他
I wish to go with you.
我希望能跟你一起去
To protect you.
去保护你
I mean, I... I owe you a great debt.
我欠你一个人情
You don't owe me anything.
你不欠我什么
But I'd be happy if you came with me.
但我很高兴你能跟我同行
Old gate, new faces, huh?
熟悉的大门 陌生的面孔 是吧
Step out of the vehicle.
给我下车
Okay.
好的
You boys have a bit of a situation here?
你们这儿是出什么状况了吗
You seen any of these people out there?
你在外面有见过这些人吗
Uh... no, none of these guys are ringin' any bells.
没 上面的人 我一点印象也没有
Why? Is there a reward if I do?
怎么了 见过的话 是有什么奖励吗
Open the back of the truck.
把车厢门打开
Y'all are special forces, huh?
你们都是特种部队吗
You spend any time in Afghanistan?
有在阿富汗待过吗
I did a couple tours.
我去过几次
The back of the truck, sir.
先生 把车厢打开
It's Sergeant, actually.
其实 我是个中士
Sergeant Axel Miller.
阿克塞尔·米勒中士
308th.
308师
I was in Kabul first, then Kamdesh.
我一开始在喀布尔服役 之后去了卡姆戴希
I'm not gonna ask you again.
我不会再说第二遍
The back of the truck.
打开厢门
You sure I couldn't offer you some bourbon instead?
你确定不喝杯威士忌吗
No, no, no, no, I get it. All right.
别 别 我现在就去
Your funeral.
自求多福吧
Jesus Christ! What the fuck is that?!
天呐 这他妈什么玩意
It's uh, shoes and clothes that I got off some dead people.
就是些鞋子和衣服 我从死人身上扒下来的
Just business, man.
一些小买♥♥卖♥♥
I take it to Low Town, I trade it with a dude there,
我把这些东西运到下城 然后和那儿的人交易
he gives me some whiskey...
他给我些威士忌...
I bring it out in the world and I uh, you know,
然后再把威士忌运出来
I trade it out there.
卖♥♥到外面
But if you want to confiscate it...
不过你要充公的话...
Be my guest.
请便吧
Plenty more where that came from.
外边还有大把的呢
For Christ's sake, get this shit outta here.
苍天呐 赶紧把这玩意弄走
You sure?
你确定
All right.
好的吧
Let him through.
让他过去
You guys are both wanted.
你俩都在通缉名单上
Gotta keep a low profile.
得低调行事
And you?
你呢
I'm not on their radar yet.
我暂时还没在名单上
Okay, so what now?
现在要怎么办
We break into the compound, get to my dad's office,
我们闯进去 找到我爸爸的办公室
and I get the pages.
拿到那几页纸
Without getting caught.
在不被抓的清况下
I've still got this.
我还有卡呢
I'm stealthy as shit.
我行事非常隐秘
Done it a hundred times.
已经干过无数回了
Yeah, I'm not letting you go in there by yourself.
我不会让你独自进去的
Well, it's easier than you coming with me.
这比你跟着我去容易多了
How's that gonna work? I'm coming, too.
你跟来 那要怎么办 我也去
I gotta find out what happened to Doc.
我要搞清楚医生怎么样了
Julius, you're six foot six.
朱利叶斯 你可有六尺六高呢
You're wanted all over town.
而且你还被全城通缉
Okay, with or without you two, I'm going in.
不管你俩去或不去 我都去定了
Tonight.
就今晚
Maybe we're thinking about this the wrong way.
或许我们都想错了
Maybe it's part stealth and...
或许我们可以一边秘密行动...
and part... giving them what they want.
...一边给他们想要的
Stop right there!
停在那儿
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
You gotta be kidding me.
你不是在开玩笑吧
This is the guy that you're all looking for, right?
这个家伙 你们已经找很久了 对吧
Some kind of bounty on his head?
他的脑袋能换一大笔赏金吧
I'm gonna kill you if you come any closer!
再靠近 我就杀了你们
How's that? Try it!
怎么样 试试
Radio for back-up!
请求援助
I said drop your weapon!
我说了 放下你的武器
Unit problem to the north entrance.
北入口有情况
At the north entrance. Let's go.
在北入口 我们走
On the double!
快一点
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表