剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, it's all right! Hey.
嘿 起作用了
Dad!
爸爸
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
Hey, look at me!
看着我
We need your help with the pages.
你要帮我们解释那些书页
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
We unlocked them with our blood,
我们的血显现了内容
but we can't read them.
但我们看不懂
We need you to tell us what to do before Bathory finds us.
在巴斯利找来之前 你要告诉我们怎么做
The weapon.
那个武器
Is it in...
是不是在...
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
It's okay.
没事的
Why are we here?
我们怎么在这儿
Something he wants us to see.
他想让我们看些东西
This has to be a vision or a memory maybe?
这是幻境还是记忆
Dad?
爸爸
He can't see us.
他看不到我们
Who is there?
谁在那儿
It is I, ma'am.
是我 夫人
Willem.
威廉
Oh, thank goodness you're alive.
感谢上帝你还活着
I feared that we had lost you, too.
我以为我们连你也失去了
I begged him not to go through with that accursed ritual.
我恳求他不要弄那个可恶的仪式
After the tragedy with Jacob he just felt he must.
但在雅各布遭遇不幸之后 他觉得他必须这么做
And now look at what has befallen us.
看看我们现在沦落到了什么境地
One brother is locked away and the other may never return.
一个兄弟被封印 另一个可能再也回不来了
Come closer, dear Willem.
靠近一点 亲爱的威廉
I need your help to devise a plan.
我需要你来帮我计划一下
There must be a means to rescue him from...
一定会有什么方法救他回...
You!
你
You are one of them.
你和他们是一伙的
Please, ma'am.
别激动 夫人
You are the reason my family has been betrayed,
因为你 我的家人才被人背叛
and they're now adrift.
现在漂泊无依
Kill me if you must
若您一定要杀了我 那请动手吧
but there are things you can only learn from me.
但有些事您只能从我这里获知
They trusted you, and you played a role in their downfall.
他们曾信任你 而你却是他们遭遇不测的推手
You have ruined us!
你毁了我们
I did, it's true.
是我做的 没错
But I can still help your cause.
但我还是可以帮您完成大业
I swear it.
我发誓
After all the evil that you have done?
在你做了这么多坏事之后吗
What good could you possibly do?
你还能做出什么好事
Destroy them from within.
从内部瓦解他们
Kill the Dark One forever.
彻底杀死暗黑者
That was the moment.
就在那一刻
The moment he vowed to fight back against them.
他发誓要反击他们
That's what he's trying to show us.
这就是他想给我们看的
But it doesn't help with the pages.
但这并不能帮我们解惑书页
Or knowing what the weapon is, or where to find it.
或是知道武器是什么 去哪儿能找到
It has to have meaning.
但这肯定意味着什么
It does.
没错
For you to understand the weapon you first need to know why
在让你们了解武器之前 你们需要知道原因
and how I came to create it.
以及我是怎么开始制♥造♥它的
The truth will not be easy to accept.
事实的真♥相♥并不容易被接受
The painting.
那幅画
Despite their instincts, what was left of Abraham's family
尽管有本能反应 但其余亚伯拉罕家族成员
regained their trust in me,
还是重拾对我的信任
allowing me to keep things
允许我留下
that they thought held only sentimental value.
他们认为只有情感价值的东西
They didn't know the pages were behind the painting.
他们并不知道那几张书页在这幅画的后面
You lied to them.
你骗了他们
I kept my promise.
我遵守了我的承诺
To help the cause and to protect the knowledge
完成他们的大业 保密释放暗黑者的方法
of how to liberate the Dark One from the other brides.
不让其他新娘知道
Even if that meant keeping it from the Van Helsings.
即使这意味着也不能告诉范海辛
Why?
为什么
Well, they had no idea how to build a weapon
因为她们不知道如何制♥造♥武器
and without that the pages were nothing more than
这样的话 那几张书页不过是
a dangerous weakness.
致命弱点罢了
So you were working on that, but what about the other brides?
所以你忙着制♥造♥武器 那其他新娘呢
I created enough doubt in Bathory's mind about Michaela
我让巴斯利对米凯拉产生疑心
and her jealousy that she had her locked away.
她的妒忌心促使她封印了米凯拉
And the Sisterhood, too.
还有姐妹会
Hmm. One less enemy to fool.
少了一个可以戏弄的敌人
So you were playing both sides of the line.
所以你在左右逢迎
I performed my part for the Oracle.
我为祭司做事
I told her I was researching ways how to strengthen
我告诉她 我在寻找如何让吸血鬼变强的办法
vampire kind so the Beloved would have an army.
让至爱可以拥有一支军队
In truth, I was searching only for a weapon
但事实上 我只是在寻找
that would kill her.
一个可以杀死她的武器
At first I sought a chemical solution.
首先 我用了化学溶液
So you tortured them.
你折磨了他们
I'm not proud about what I put my subjects through.
我并不为我所做的这些感到骄傲
Like me, they had once been... human.
像我一样 他们也曾是... 人类
Pain was still... pain.
他们还是会感到... 疼痛
But I had to make things right no matter the cost
但不惜一切代价 我都要拨乱反正
to redeem my betrayal with the Van Helsings.
以赎我对范海辛的背叛
For decades, centuries, the world carried on around me.
几十年 几百年 周围的世界不断运转
I needed to take a new form to secure the position I required.
我需要转换身份来保住我要的地位
For what?
为了什么
So that I could discover the terrible world of eugenics.
这样我才能接触到可怕的优生学领域
I had the pages but failed for so long to create the weapon.
我空有书页 但一直没制♥造♥出武器
I knew the Third Reich had the means.
我知道第三帝国有办法
This... this is too much.
这... 这太过了
Bag it up.
所有东西
All of it.
全部带走
I want it shipped to my lab stateside.
都运到我美国的实验室
And boys?
还有 伙计们
This never happened.
这一切都没发生过
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Cross-breeding, DNA manipulation.
杂交育种 基因操控
Their evil paved a certain sinister path
他们的邪恶铺就了一条
that I reluctantly followed.
我并不情愿走上的罪恶之路
I've had enough.
我受够了
Wake me up from this shit.
让我离开这里
Vi.
维
This...
这...
This is a nightmare.
这是个噩梦
No more riddles.
别再兜圈子了
What is the weapon?
武器到底是什么
You both need to see for yourselves.
你们两个都得亲眼看看
I took what I discovered in that bunker and years later
我拿走了在地堡里发现的一切 几年后
I founded Blak Tek so I could finally make the weapon.
我建立了布莱塔克研究所 我终于可以制♥作♥武器了
This is where we're from, isn't it?
我们就是从那儿来的 对吗
Where you made us.
你在那儿制♥造♥了我们
You see where this is going, don't you?
你看出来这是怎么一回事了吧
I don't know if I can, Jack.
我不知道我是否能做到 杰珂
We have to.
我们必须得看
You made us to sacrifice to the vampires.
你制♥造♥了我们 为了献祭吸血鬼
To bring back the Dark One.
把暗黑者召唤回来
That's the truth.
那才是事实
No.
不
I didn't make you to sacrifice for the Dark One.
我创造你们不是为了献祭暗黑者
I made you to destroy the Dark One.
我创造你们是为了摧毁暗黑者
You two are the weapon.
你们两个就是武器
The next step in what Vanessa and Scarlett were.
凡妮莎和斯佳丽的下一代
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表