剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
超越 “悼念” 创始人
天啊 杰米 你出什么事了?
Oh, man. Jamie. What happened to you?
如果我们可以在 我们之间沟通就没事...
I just think it'd be really cool if we could be a conduit between our...
天啊 是乔克大厦的那个人 怎么...
Oh, shit, that's the guy from Choak Tower. What?
该死
Shit.
但是没有流鼻血 对吧?
But no nosebleeds, right?
别这么担心 好吗? 如果我流鼻血了 我会告诉你的
Stop worrying so much, okay? If I get one, I'll tell you.
你早上过得怎么样? 行李袋感觉轻了一些
How was your morning? Duffel feels a little lighter.
我又送了两个回去给他们的家人
Yeah, I got two more back to their families.
当然 没有人有钱用它们做任何事情
I mean, of course, nobody has the money to do anything with them.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, boy.
查理芒格 简约住房♥
这地址绝对没错了
This is definitely the right address.
我不在乎
I-I don't care.
我们终于可以共享一张真正的床了
We'll finally get to share a real bed.
我会让你爽死的 诺拉·安东尼
I'm gonna rock your world, Nora Antony.
有人看见我的吹风机了吗?
Has anyone seen my hair dryer?
哎呀
Yikes.
我的内森 我不敢相信真的是你
My Nathan. Ah, I can't believe it's really you.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom. -Oh...
好了
Okay.
你觉得我的新头怎么样? -我好喜欢 他们弄好了你的耳朵
So, what do you think of my new head? I love it. They fixed your ears.
等等 什么? -诺拉
Wait, what? -Nora.
看见你比看见我儿子更兴奋
I think I'm more excited to see you than my son.
好吧 -开玩笑的
Okay. -Just kidding.
他死而复生来参加网络优♥惠♥日聚餐
He came back from the dead for CyberDiscountDay dinner.
请进来 把这里当自己家就好
Please come in. What's mine is yours.
我是“纯朴维芙”
Oh, I am plain "Viv."
别碰标上“大维芙”的东西 否则你会被刺伤的
Don't touch anything labeled "Big Viv" or you'll get stabbed.
别碰我的燕麦奶 纯朴维芙!
Stay out of my oat milk, plain Viv.
上载新生
你是个赢家 赢家!对!
You're a winner. A winner, yeah.
那在这儿怎么睡呢?
So, um, what are the sleeping arrangements here?
我们都共用一张床 幸好是一张双人床
Well, we'll all be sharing a bed. Thank goodness it's a full.
我叫它小屈身床
I call small spoon. -Oh, babe,
宝贝 我以为你今晚可以 去和你父母亲一起睡
I thought you could sleep with your parents tonight.
我可不想和我妈一起睡 那太奇怪了
I don't want to sleep with my mom, babe. That's weird.
就一晚而已 宝贝
Well, it's just for a night, babe.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, fine, babe.
谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, thank you, babe.
不
No, no. Mm-mm.
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
天啊!我仍然无法相信 你们俩在一起了
God, I still can't believe you two are together.
我也是 -我想也是
Me either. I bet.
太棒了 对吧? -当然
It's awesome, right? Sure.
内森 毛里西奥有话要对你说
Nathan, Mauricio has something he wants to tell you.
你愿意的话可以叫爸爸 若不愿意就叫毛里西奥吧
Ah. Call me Dad if you want to... No. -...and Mauricio if you don't.
不管怎样 我都会叫你儿子
I'll call you son either way.
那根本不是我想要的
That's not at all what I want.
晚安 孩子
Night, kiddo.
不了 谢谢 晚安
No... thank you. Thanks. Good night.
看看这是什么
Look what I got.
这样你们这对恋人就会有隐私了
This way, you two lovebirds will have your privacy.
随你们干什么 我绝不会知道
You do your thing, and I will never know.
我的天!不 天啊 不
Oh, my God. No, no. Oh, dear God.
我...很抱歉
No. I'm so sorry. No. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. -Mm.
好吧 就...放这里 行了
Okay, can I... Got that. Here we go.
我找到工作之后 就会有自己的地方 好吗?
We'll get our own place when I get some work, okay?
我可以接受一些远程的湖景轮班
I could pick up some remote Lakeview shifts.
在虚拟现实里度过一天 现在感觉就像在度假
I mean, spending a day in VR feels like a vacation right now.
不 和这个没法比
Oh, not compared to this? -Hmm.
是啊 你让我爽死了 内森·布朗
Yeah, you're rocking my world, Nathan Brown.
开始吧 我绝不会知道... -别说了!拜托!
Really, just go for it. -Oh, no, Mom. Stop. Please! -I'll never know.
没事 不过 谢谢你
It's okay. Thank you, though.
网络优♥惠♥日
我很喜欢
Yes, I just got it, oh, and I love it.
婴儿肌精华 少女光泽乳霜 少女夜间面膜
购买♥♥
资金不足
太不公平了
So unfair.
宝贝 我满脑子都是 网络优♥惠♥日自助餐
Babe, I am psyched about the CyberDiscountDay buffet.
我要像一只赴死的猪那样狼吞虎咽 然后连那只猪也吃掉
I'm gonna eat like a pig on death row, then I'm gonna eat the pig.
肉汁任你加 含羞草鸡尾酒任你喝 走吧!
Bottomless gravy, topless mimosas. Let's go.
好吧 大男孩
Okay, big boy.
网络优♥惠♥日只是大火腿公♥司♥ 多销♥售♥火腿的借口而已
CyberDiscountDay is just an excuse for Big Ham to sell more ham.
这是最糟糕的消费主义
It's consumerism at its worst.
宝贝 你喜欢消费主义
Babe, you love consumerism.
你有一个纹身上面写着 “钞票钞票棒”呢
You have a tattoo that says "dolla-dolla-billz y'all."
现在告诉我 这个小化身里的到底是谁呀?
Now, excuse me, but who's inside that little avatar?
你什么时候开始为钱发愁了?
Hmm? Since when do you worry about money?
我?为钱发愁?
Me? Worried about money?
不 我...但我确实必须走了
No. I... I do have to get going, though.
因为我得去沙龙
Um, because...um, I have to go to the, um, salon.
好吧 我会自娱自乐的
Okay. Well, I will entertain myself.
真奇怪 我好久没有卢克的消息了
It's weird, I haven't heard from Luke in ages.
但这也不错 我爱他 但他会有点...
It's kind of nice, though. I mean, I love him, but he can be a little...
实际上 他会让人难以应对
He can be a lot, actually.
我的天!我好喜欢听你抱怨卢克
My God, I love it when you shit on Luke.
好了 宝贝 英格丽要走了
Okay, babe. Ingrid out.
好吧
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
和其他上传相比 它有点平平无奇
It, it's a little vanilla compared to some of the other uploads.
这都是一些老套的 老式乡村俱乐部氛围
These are some corny-ass vintage country club vibes.
这地方太糟蹋格子花纹了
This whole place is a crime against plaid.
嗨!你一定是阿丽莎的姐姐了
Ah, and you must be Aleesha's sister.
幸会 我是卢克·克罗斯利下士
Pleasure to meet you. Corporal Luke Crossley.
这是我妈 笨蛋
Mwah. -Eh, that's my mother. Dumbass.
我认识他
I know him.
他是在梦想中心像爬树一样 爬到你身上的变♥态♥
He's the perv who climbed you like a tree on DreamHub.
别再盯着我妈妈看
Eyes off my mama.
厄尼说我们无需为自己的幻想负责
Ernie says we are not responsible for our fantasies.
他是我的治疗犬
He is my therapy dog.
你可以随时梦见我 下士
Feel free to dream about me, Corporal.
我们今晚在网络优♥惠♥日晚宴见
And I will see you at CyberDiscountDay dinner this evening.
你们都在湖景庆祝吗?
Are you all celebrating in Lakeview?
不 今年我下厨 一家人在我家聚餐
No. I am cooking this year. Whole family at my place.
我会是最炫的女主人 -亲爱的!
I'm in my "hostess with the mostest" era.
各位好 下士好
Greetings. Greetings. Corporal.
哟 丽希 我可以和你谈谈吗?
Yo, Leesh. Can I talk to you?
那么 你知道对于你网络优♥惠♥日 休假的事我是怎么说的吧?
So, you know how I said you could have off for CyberDiscountDay?
该死 我说的是蜂蜜坚果 不是白胡桃 它们根本不一样
Damn it, I said honeynut, not butternut.They're very, very, very different.
我需要你上班
I need you to work.
但我计划了为我的家人做饭...
I planned on cooking dinner for my family, I...
这就是工作 瘦子
This is the job, Skinny.
不!别吹灭蜡烛 这是氛围!
No, don't blow out the candles. It's ambience.
好吧 我说实话
Okay, full disclosure,
我实际上不在办公室 我在家给我老公做饭
I'm not actually in the office. I'm at home, cooking for my husband.
调皮!
Oh, naughty, naughty.
我的婚姻正在崩溃
My marriage is crumbling. -Oof.
我们的治疗师说如果我不表现出 对赫尔默的爱和尊重
And our therapist said, if I didn't show Helmüt love and respect,
他会离开我
he would leave me.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗? 一顶帽子? 这不是柏林 笨蛋!
Are you fucking kidding me? The hat? This isn't Berlin, dummy.
我需要这个 丽希 好吗? 这是我们的小秘密?
I need this, Leesh, okay? Our little secret?
当然 露西姑希 交给我吧
Sure, Loose Goose. I got you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so mu...
对不起啊 各位
Sorry, guys, I just have a couple things
我有几件事要不断地检查
to keep checking on.
所有人都有饮料了吗? -都有了
Everyone have drinks? Yeah. -Mm-hmm. -Yeah, we're good.
我得开始做火腿了
Oh. I got to get the ham started.
蜜汁火腿
郭汉!不行!不能对着你的前面!
Oh! Gohan! No! Not your front.
走开
Go.
去阻止他
Stop him.
地平线公♥司♥
来自洛杉矶地平线公♥司♥的包裹
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表