剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
MTN 化妆教程新闻
结果是上周勒德袭击造成的死亡人数
And turns out the death toll from last week's Ludd attack
包括一名在混乱中殉职的纽约警♥察♥
includes a New York cop killed in the chaos.
在勒德袭击事件发生后 自♥由♥超越不得不永久关门
Freeyond had to shut its doors permanently after the Ludd attack.
所以这就是为什么 我们不能拥有美好的事物
So that's why we can't have nice things.
搜索“什么是勒德?”
Search "what are Ludds?"
勒德数目太小 无法解释
订阅 一个月22美元 一年159美元 六个月99美元
搜索“什么是勒德?” 只用免费搜索
Search "what are Ludds free only."
你可以通过它的11根脚趾 和可伸缩的尖牙来辩识勒德
You can know a Ludd by its 11 toes and retractable fangs.
未经邀请… -有人吗?
A Ludd cannot enter your home -Hello?
…勒德无法进入你家 -有人在家吗?
without an invitation. -Anybody home?
蜡烛会燃烧勒德 -滚出我的农场
A candle will burn a Ludd. -Get off my farm.
我们要找伊莱亚·贝内特的家人
We're looking for Elijah Bennett's family?
我要去叫我的丈夫了 -你是伊莱亚的母亲吗?
I'm getting my husband. A-Are you Elijah's mother?
你为什么这么问?
Why are you asking? -Uh...
但这是伊莱亚·贝内特家?
But this is Elijah Bennett's house?
我们想把他送回家人身边
Look, we're just trying to return him to his family.
我不知道你们在搞什么骗局
I don't know what kind of scam you're running with that old Xbox,
但我们的儿子在勒德暴♥乱♥中丧生
but our son was killed in the Ludd riot.
限你们十秒内离开我们的土地
Now you got ten seconds to get off our property.
一、二、三… -好吧 好
One, two... -Okay, okay. Yep. Yep. -Three...
等等!播放伊莱亚的面邮
Wait! Play Elijah's facemail.
它叫做自♥由♥超越 你可以建造一个 和我们那旧农场一样的农场
It's called Freeyond and you can build out a farm just like our old one.
嘿 洛根 别告诉爸妈 好吗?
Hey, Logan, don't tell Mom and Pa, okay?
我在上传后会给他们打电♥话♥的
I'll call 'em after I upload.
对不起 但他在这里面
I'm sorry, but he is on there.
等等
Wait.
留下来 吃顿饭吧
Stay, for dinner.
至少我们能请你们吃顿饭
Least we can do is offer you dinner.
我是夏安 -我是比尔
I'm Cheyenne. And I'm Bill.
好 当然好 我是莎莉·安妮
Okay, uh, sure. I'm... I'm Sally-Anne.
这位是…
And this is...
斐迪南
F-Ferdinand.
是葡萄牙语
It's Portuguese.
意思是“早上好”
Bom dia! It means "good morning."
我曾跟巴西模特有过一♥夜♥情♥ 抱歉
I had a one-night stand with a Brazilian model, sorry.
是啊 巴西人是最棒的情人
Yeah, Brazilians make the best lovers.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
上载新生
大部分人都知道 我们进行了一些人♥事♥变♥动♥
As most of you know, we've had some staff shuffles.
克雷格·蒙瑟斯被降职了 工作少了 薪水也少了
Craig Munthers was demoted, with less to do and a tiny salary.
我就不说细节了 但你们可以听听
I'll spare you all the details, but you can listen to them on my personal podcast,
我的个人播客 《露西的小故事》
Just The Lucy Bits.
你都听了吗 丽希?
Are you caught up, Leesh?
我全都下载了 内容实在太丰富了
Uh, I have them all downloaded. Th-There's just so much content.
还有 人工智能已经 无法逐行编码了
Mm. Also, the AI have outgrown line-by-line coding
从现在起 将由人类管♥理♥员♥来教导
and will be taught from now on by human managers.
工程师是人类
The engineers are human.
地平线公♥司♥要让人工智能 比我们的工程师更像人类
Horizen wants the AI to be more human than our engineers.
还有 阿丽莎
And Aleesha,
又名丽希薇希 我的头号♥手下
aka Leeshie-Weeshie, my number-one Beeshie,
将负责教导他们 她将出任10300到10600层
will teach them as the new manager of
新的人工智能培训经理
AI training for floors 10,300 to 10,600.
耶!
Yay!
太好了! -谢谢大家 谢谢
Aw, thanks, everybody. Thank you.
这是当之无愧的 所以 我懂的
I mean, it's well deserved, so I get it.
奶奶真的太好了 竟然送我们无限♥量♥高♥潮♥的快乐包?
Wasn't it nice of Grandmama to give us a... a pleasure pack of unlimited O's?
是啊 我一定会在 明天的家庭日感谢她
Yeah. I'll be sure to thank her tomorrow at Family Day.
是啊 家庭日
Oh, yeah. Family Day.
那还未发生
Which, uh... hasn't happened yet.
天使?
Angel?
嘿 汀丝丽 -嗨 你好
Hey, Tinsley. -Hi, hello.
你为什么脸那么红? 你在看着我们吗?
Why are you so red-faced? Were you watching us?
没有
No.
但 你懂的 如果你们做那么多次
But, you know, if you do it that many times, you know,
那就不再特别了
it's not... it's not special anymore.
说得像你知道一样
Uh-huh. Like you would know.
好吧 我需要和你说句话 马上
Okay, I need a word with you. Pronto.
再见 汀丝丽
Bye, Tinsley.
再见
B... Bye.
你复♥制♥了我的男朋友?
Did you copy my boyfriend?
我?什么?那是违法的
Me? What? That's... illegal.
那天我找不到他
Okay. I couldn't find him, the other day.
而你老是喜欢用那双恐怖的眼睛 盯着他 对吧?
Uh-huh. And you like to keep your... creepy peepers on him all the time, don't you?
可那是我的工作 所以…
Well, that's... kind of my job, so...
我用备份副本重新启动了他
I rebooted him from a backup copy.
一个月前的备份 在家庭日之前
Mm. From a month ago? Before Family Day.
那对我来说是好事 对你却是坏事
Which is... kind of great, for me. But, oof, bad for you.
我会告诉他 家庭日取消了
Well, I'll just tell him that Family Day was cancelled.
是啊 你可以 你也会那么做 但你会做得更多
Yeah, you can, and you will. But you're gonna do more.
你会把所有的名人合作服装 加入他的衣橱里 费用全免
You're gonna add all the celebrity collabs to his wardrobe. On the house.
我为什么要那么做? -因为你所做的是违法的
Why would I do that? Because what you did was illegal.
那是你说的 你现在听我指挥
Your words. I own you now.
把自己弄成史莱克
Shrek yourself.
什么?
What?
把你自己弄成丑八怪
Make yourself uggo.
是啊 绿色脸 三层下巴
Yeah, green face. Triple chins.
你就做个丑八怪 加上更大的乳♥房♥♥
You'll be Chinsley. And, um, bigger boobs.
那有什么不好?
How is that bad?
在你正常的乳♥房♥♥之下
Under your regular boobs. -Oh.
我的天 你每次顶嘴 我就再添加一组
Oh, my God, every time you talk back, I'm gonna add another set.
我要让你的背疼痛难忍♥ 婊♥子♥
I want you to have fucking back problems, bitch.
还有 由于我们不得不取消家庭日
And since we had to cancel Family Day,
我可以为您提供免费的名人合作服装
I can offer you a complimentary wardrobe bump
作为您今晚和卡内曼女士约会的服装 所以 就是这样
to Celebrity Collabs for your date tonight with Ms. Kannerman. So... there you go.
宝贝 这是史努比迪奥狗狗
Oh, babe. Snoop Diorgg.
巴黎世家嘎嘎
Ooh, Balenciaga Gaga.
像菲耶里
Comme de Fieri.
比伯
比伯锐步
Oh, Bieber Reebok.
那些小口袋里有什么?
What are in those little pockets?
给
There you go.
你们有孩子吗?
You got kids?
我们?不 没有
Uh, us? No. No.
你们想要几个?
How many you want?
四个 -也许一个
Maybe one. -Like, four?
一个?
One?
你们两个结婚多久了?
How long you two been married?
我们没结婚
Oh, we're not married.
不 我们认识有一段时间了
No, um, we've known each other for a while,
但直到最近还是…异地恋
but until recently it was... kind of long-distance.
是啊 我其实以前是他的下属
Yeah, I actually used to work for him.
斐迪南 听我说
Some advice, Fredinando?
如果你喜欢 就用戒指套牢
If you like it, you better put a ring on it.
那对我们来说未必是最好的主意
Well, that may not be the best idea for us. I, uh...
我也许很快又得搬走了
I might have to move away again soon.
好吧 我不需要戒指
Well, I don't need a-a ring,
你知道的 我也许会 不小心勾到什么东西
you know, I'd probably just catch it on something.
我们懂你的意思
We hear ya.
夏安在乳品工厂拉奶酪时 失去了她的无名指
Cheyenne lost her ring finger, down at the dairy factory, pulling cheese.
让我获得一周的带薪休假 我当时说 另一根手指拿去吧
Got me a week paid time off. I was like, "Take another."
是啊
Yeah.
你好吗 天使?
What up, Angel?
嗨 还有一个地平线公♥司♥的迅速公告
Hi. And... ...quick Horizen announcement.
你当前的天使 我 将负责其他事务
Your current angel, moi, is moving to other responsibilities.
今天就会为您指派新的天使
And a new angel will be assigned. As of today.
我做了什么吗?因为那是个意外
Did I do something? 'Cause it was an accident.
不 我被派去处理更大的麻烦了
No, I have been tasked with even bigger fuck-ups now.
我是一名人工智能经理
I'm an AI manager.
好棒
Wow. Cool.
好棒 替你感到高兴
Cool. Well, uh... All right. Love that for you.
我是说 感觉会不一样的
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表