剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Incredible.
这需要多长时间?
How long is this gonna take?
白♥痴♥!
Idiots.
行了
Got it.
真荒谬 我们付了那么多钱 这太离谱了
Oh. -Ridiculous. For the amount we're paying, it's outrageous.
你来接手
You, take over.
我?你...
Me? You...
你要我去那边
You want me to go over there and do the...
打字?
...typy-type?
是啊 我们付钱给你就是做这个的
Uh, yeah. That's why we pay you.
太好了 我是他妈的卡♥通♥人物了
Wonderful, I'm Humpty fucking Dumpty.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的工作太差劲了 难以置信
You're so bad at your job, it's unbelievable.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. Hey. -Hey. Hey.
你没把我们的秘密告诉任何人吧?
You didn't tell anyone about our secret, did you?
没有 当然没有 什么?
No, of course not. What?
不 我绝不会的 除了我自己的其他版本
No, no, I would never. I mean, except for the other versions of myself.
但他们都是好人 你可以相信他们所有人
They're great guys, though. You can trust all of 'em.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God.
所谓的秘密就是不告诉任何人!
The whole point of having a secret is that you don't tell anybody.
甚至是你自己!
Not even yourself.
连自己也不说吗? 那甚至...怎么可能呢?
Not myself? How does that even...? How would that work?
好吧 一会儿见 伙计
All right, I'll see you soon, buddy.
秘密?什么秘密?
Secret? -What secret?
我去!
Oh, fuck me!
那个功能会需要乔克先生的主密♥码♥
For that function, you require Choak's master passcode.
一二三四 -不
1234? -No.
五六七八 -不
5678? -No.
“PASSWORD” 但A是@符号♥?
"Password," but the "a" is the "at" sign?
你被拒绝进入了
You have been locked out.
还是值得一试的
It was worth a shot.
清单上的请求就快处理完了
Well, we're almost near the end of the list.
不知道今天的请求怎么会这么多
No idea why we had so many requests today.
我们应该分头行动的
We should have split up.
谁和她在一起都不公平 她太累赘了
It wouldn't be fair to whoever got stuck with her. She's dead weight.
所以我才不想队伍里有女的
This is why I didn't want to have a femoid on my team.
女人从不需要用脑子 所以脑子都缩水了
Women never have to use their brains, -so they shrink.
首先 我人就在这里
First of all, right here.
你们可以对着我说话
You can talk to me.
其次 现在可是2030年代 你们搞性别歧视难道不羞愧吗?
And, second, it's the 2030s. Aren't you embarrassed to be sexist still?
如果是事实 就不是性别歧视了
It's not sexist if it's true.
让我问你们一件事
Let me ask you something.
你父母还在一起吗?
Are your parents still together?
是的
Yeah.
你呢?
You?
离婚了 但他们最后 各自都有了好的归宿
Divorced, but they're both in really good relationships finally. My mom...
我妈妈... -我不关心
I don't care.
如果我再听见你们那么说...
If I ever hear you talking like that again...
我会睡你老爸
I will fuck your dad.
或你妈妈 哪个更有趣就睡哪个
Or your mom, whichever one's more into it.
我会勾引他们 我会确保
I'll seduce them. I'll make sure they...
他们爱上我
...fall in love with me.
我会让他们离开他们的伴侣
I will get them to leave their partner,
然后 我会甩掉他们 让你收拾残局
and then I will dump them. Leaving you to pick up the pieces.
而在你说“她做不到”之前 好好看看我
And before you say, "Oh, she couldn't do that,"
我做得到 我会那么做 我会的
take a good look at me. I could, I would and I will.
所以厌恶女性的废话最好就此终结
So this better be the end of that misogynistic bullshit...
否则老娘会穿上爱爱高跟鞋去狩猎
...or Mama's gonna put on her fuck-me heels and go hunting.
你们明白我的意思吗 小虾米?
Do you understand me, shrimp dicks?
明白 -不会再发生了
Yes. Sorry. -Won't happen again.
对不起 -很好!
Great, let's go...
让我们去修复一些错误吧
...fix some bugs.
怎么样?
So?
什么怎么样?
So... what?
你现在想听我的意见了吗?
Now you want to hear my opinion, because
因为 今天早上看起来并不...
this morning it didn't really seem...
卢克 -她很棒 好吗?
Luke? -She rocks. All right?
真不敢相信我会这么说 她确实很棒
Can't believe I'm gonna say it. She 100% rocks.
你说得对 她懂
You were right, she gets it.
她...和我们一样
She's like us.
我们是什么样的人?
What are we like?
海盗
Pirates,
幸存者
survivors...
有时为了达到目的就不能墨守成规
Sometimes we have to color outside the lines to get what we need,
但这不代表我们是坏人
but that doesn't make us bad people.
好吧 但那些可疑的事...
Okay. But the sketchy stuff...
真的很可疑 没错 但你问过她没有?
Was really sketchy, yeah, but...did you ask her about it?
她也许有很好的理由
Maybe she had a good reason.
也许吧
Maybe.
我的建议是坚持住 看看结果怎样
My advice? Stick it out and see where it goes.
当她帮助你成为百万富翁时
And when she helps you become a millionaire,
可别忘了你的小伙伴卢克
don't forget your little friend Luke.
谢了 卢克
Thanks, Luke.
真的
For real.
还以为你不喜欢拥抱
Thought you didn't like hugs.
没事 我戴着护目镜呢 我什么也感觉不到
It's okay, I'm wearing goggles. I don't feel anything.
您的高级湖景已被禁用!
爱儿!
Al!
爱儿 我取消之前说的话!
Al! I take it back!
你的女朋友太坏了!
Your girlfriend sucks! She sucks.
卡莉娜提的高级景观升级故障 是最后一单
Premium view upgrade glitch is the last ticket from Karina.
我们回办公室见
See y'all back at the office.
今天干得好 诺拉
Oh, and, um, good job today, Nora.
是的 干得好
Yeah, g-good job.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
嘿
Uh, hey.
我觉得你做得真的很棒
Uh, I thought what you did was really awesome.
我不知道你想不想一起出去 但...
I don't know if you ever want to hang out sometime, but...
不了
No.
不了 就算是诺拉也不会愿意的
No, not even for Nora.
你找我?
You rang? -So...
普利菲拉到处走动
some Prefera is running around,
说人工智能家伙有秘密
saying that the AI guys have a secret.
当我问他们是什么秘密时 他们让我来找你
When I asked them what it was, they said to get you.
奇怪 真奇怪
Hmm, weird. That's weird.
我第一次听到这个消息的 第一反应是...
My immediate reaction upon hearing that for the first time
很奇怪 -对
is... weird. Right.
也许你在我耳边小声说
Um, you know, maybe you'd be more comfortable whispering
会感觉比较自在?
the secret to me.
你说过不要... -不 我说过吗?是的 就...
But you said not to... -No... Yes. Just,
没什么好害羞的 告诉我发生了什么事
nothing to be shy about. Just tell me what's going on.
对
Oh, yes.
好 很好 行了 感觉好点了没? -好点了
Okay, great. -All right, you feel better? -I do.
现在起交给我就好 -好
I'll take it from here. -Okay.
怎么样?
So?
他说他们的秘密是
So, uh...he said their secret...
他们暗恋他们的老师
was that they... have a crush on their teacher.
是啊
Yeah.
他们说想要1♥0♥0♥1♥0♥1你
They said they wanted to 1♥0♥0♥1♥0♥1 you.
我不知道那是什么意思 但听起来火♥辣♥辣的
Which I don't even know what that is, but, uh, it sounds hot.
好吧
Oh, okay.
但是 这能怪他们吗?
But I mean...can you blame 'em?
是啊
Yes!
我回来了 -嘿 宝贝
I'm home. -Hey, babe.
你好啊 -今天有什么好玩的吗?
Hello. Do anything fun today?
没啊 只是...
No. Just...
无聊的真实生活
boring IRL stuff.
我...
I, um...
我今天见到诺拉了
I saw Nora today.
好玩
Fun.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表