剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
If anyone finds out that I took Choak, I'm toast.
好吧 没事 对不起
Okay, fine. I'm sorry.
我就不打扰你... -观鸟
I'll leave you to your, uh... Bird watching.
嘿 你...
Hey, if you...
嘿 兄弟?
Hey, bud? -Ah.
嘿
Hey.
你听到什么了吗?
Did you hear any of that? -Uh-huh.
“被人发现我拿走了乔克 我就完了”
If anyone finds out that I took Choak, I'm toast.
好吧 我需要你 马上把那段删除了 拜托
Oh, okay, okay, I-I need you to delete that right now, please.
我做不到 那会违反我的程序 对不起
I can't. It goes against my programming. Sorry.
那么我们保守这个秘密怎样?
How about we keep it a secret, huh?
别告诉任何人 好吗?
Don't tell anyone, okay?
我为什么要那么做?
Why would I do that?
因为!
Because.
因为...那是最重要的人类编程
Because... of the most important human programming of all.
黄金法则
The Golden Rule.
“己所不欲勿施于人”
"Treat others as you want to be treated."
如果你有秘密 你不会希望我告诉别人 对吗?
If you had a secret, you wouldn't want me to tell anyone, right?
先生 那是一段很宝贵的编码
That's an elegant piece of code, sir.
我会保守你的秘密
I will keep your secret.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
但是我突然想告诉别人
But I have this sudden desire to tell someone though.
你认为那是为什么? -别这样!
Why do you think that is? -Just don't!
明白了 -好的
Understood. -Okay.
但这让我更想说了
That makes me want to say it even more though.
太奇怪了
So weird.
“1066号♥项目 蓝人组?”
Item 1066. Blue Man Group?
知道吗?我也认为超级男孩会更酷 但谁会有一万美元?
You know what? I also think NSYNC would be cooler, but... who has $10,000?
? Baby...
好吧 所以他们是小丑? 抱歉 默剧 对不起
Wait, so they're clowns? Oh, sorry, mimes. Excuse me.
听起来很搞笑 能给我两张吗?
Oh, that sounds hilarious. Can I get two of them?
好吧 嗯...
Okay, well, um...
蓝小伙单人秀?“与蓝人组无关联”
Oh, what about "Blue Dude Solo, not affiliated with Blue Man Group"?
好吧
Okay.
奇怪的舞蹈有多长 他会去公园和我们会合吗?
How long of a weird dance, and will he meet us at a park?
? All you get is a mouthful...
预定他吧
Book him.
? Okay ?
? Shall I write it in a letter...
嘿
Hey!
大日子计划好了!
Big day planned.
床上的早餐 当然不是打印出来的
Breakfast in bed, -unprinted, of course.
然后你穿上划艇裤
Then you'll put your rowboat pants on.
我们租了划艇 我们要尽情划艇
We're renting rowboats and we're gonna row the shit out of them.
我把划艇裤留在了洛杉矶
I left my rowboat pants in L.A.
那个地方有限制男性裸♥露♥下♥体♥吗?
What's this place's policy on bottomless male nudity?
好吧 等等
Okay, one-one sec.
嘿 我知道今天是你的休息日 但我需要你尽快过来
Hey, I know it's your day off, but I need you here ASAP.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What's going on?
客户临阵退缩了
Clients with cold feet.
我需要你做整套“同情肩膀”程序
I need you to do your whole sympathetic shoulder routine.
我是说 我今天很忙
I mean, I'm pretty busy today.
如果不重要 我绝不会请你来 -没关系
Psst. Psst. -I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. It's fine.
好吧 我这就过来
All right. I'm on my way.
但我们不能待太久 好吗? 我计划了盛大又有趣的一天
But we can't stay long, okay? Big, hilarious day planned.
不♥穿♥裤子!
With no pants.
准备好了吗? -好了
Ready? -Yep. Well?
那个 我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
很漂亮
Pretty.
简单又漂亮
Basic. Pretty basic.
嗨 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
走得那么风♥骚♥啊?
Wow. That's quite the walk.
你看起来像米尔德里德 正在寻找新网球教练
You look like Mildred on the prowl for a new tennis coach.
我昨晚睡得不好
Oh, uh, I slept weird last night.
那你现在在忙什么呢?
So... what are you up to right now?
只是想在休息室放松一下
Just going to chill in the lounge.
好吧...
Okay.
我们不如一起处一处怎么样?
Why don't we spend some time together?
想做什么都行
Just all-access pass.
我们甚至不必接吻
We don't even have to kiss.
不 不行 我们谈过这件事的 好吗?
No. No. We talked about this, okay?
我知道我们俩之间有火花 但是...
I know there's a spark between us, but...
我爱英格丽
I love Ingrid.
你和这个内森只是朋友而已
You're just friends with this Nathan.
太可爱了 他爱你
Aw, so cute. He loves you.
我听到的只是他们之间有火花
All I heard is there's a spark between them.
是时候把火花灭了
Time to put it out.
今天是我的上传日
It's my upload day.
那你怎么会在这里?
Then what are you doing here?
我们计划了重要的一天
Well, we got a big day planned.
我们要...稍后要去金门公园 所以...
We're going to... going to Golden Gate Park later, so...
你可以进来一下吗?
Could you come in here for a second?
发生了一点小事情...
Oh, uh... -It's a little bit of a thing happening, um...
好像发生了什么事情
Uh-oh. Looks like something came up.
发生什么事了? -坏消息
What's going on? Bad news.
我们从乔克那里取得的证据 都不能被采信
All the evidence we got from Choak is inadmissible.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
上传者是属于上传公♥司♥的知识产权
Uploads are the intellectual property of the upload companies,
所以我们从乔克那儿取得的信息 属于被盗物品
so the information we got from Choak is stolen property.
毒树之果
Fruit from a poison tree.
好吧 那么 如果我作证呢?
Okay, well, what if I testify?
同样的问题
Same problem.
你在医院签字放弃了 脑部扫描的所有权
You signed away the rights to your brain scan at the hospital.
所以 即使你下载了 地平线公♥司♥也拥有你脑子里的东西
So even though you downloaded, Horizen owns what's in your head.
天啊 英格丽拥有这具身体 地平线公♥司♥拥有我的思想
God, Ingrid owns this body. Horizen owns my thoughts.
但我的心 属于你
But my heart, that belongs to you.
不错 保持这样的能量 因为
Nice. -Well, keep that energy,
我想去了公园后 我们可以... -亲爱的...
'cause I thought after the park, we could... -Oh.
嘿 我可以再多占用她一会儿吗?
Hey, can I just steal her for a few more minutes?
我们会请你吃午餐 谢谢
We'll buy you lunch. -Ooh.
不 拜托 我已经给了那么多...
Thank you. -Oh, no, no, come on. I've already given more...
没事的
It's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
划艇那里开到四点
Rowboats are there till 4:00.
真的吗? -是啊
Really? -Yeah.
我是说 不管怎样我们也是要吃东西的
I mean, I guess we have to eat either way.
好吧 我马上回来
All right, I'll be right back.
去吧 -好
Go get 'em. Okay.
我们还需要谈几件事...
So there's just a few more things
请下单
Your order, please?
我要一份白面包棉花糖三明治 谢谢
Um, I will have a marshmallow sandwich on white, please.
美国人 吃不了辣
Hmm, Americans can't handle spicy.
管他的 这是我的最后一天 给我来一份教母三明治
Fuck it. It's my last day. I'll take the Godmother, the works.
特制三明治 多加一些辣椒
Extra hot peppers.
您订的餐马上到
Back in a flash with your order.
乔克先生?
Mr. Choak?
乔克先生
Mr. Choak?
乔克庄园
我们来给您进行健康检查
We're here to perform a wellness check.
那一堆老代码去哪儿了?
Where the fuck is that old sack of code?
纽约的天气怎么样?
What's the weather like in New York?
因为我这儿正在下雨
'Cause it's raining where I am.
你在哪儿呢?
Which is where?
多伦多
Toronto.
我想我今天要去艺术博物馆 这里太冷了
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go to the art museum today. -It's fucking cold here.
你一定是乔克的最爱
You must be Choak's Preferas
因为你太性感了 不像职业女性
because you're far too foxy to be business ladies.
好吧 我一句都不喜欢
Okay, I hated all of that.
卢克·克罗斯利 退伍军人 自♥由♥灵魂
Luke Crossley, veteran, free spirit,
最重要的是 阿丽莎最信任的蓝颜知己
and most importantly Aleesha's most trusted confidante.
你一定是卡莉娜 我听说过很多关于你的事
You must be Karina. I have heard a ton about you.
不 他没有
No, he hasn't.
很高兴认识爱儿的朋友
It is so nice to meet one of Al's friends.
爱儿
"Al."
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表