剧集 | 中年失恋日记(2022) | 导航列表
You should know, Colin walked out on me right after our session with you.
我想告诉你 那次咨♥询♥结束后 柯林立刻就和我分手了
A session you described as a terrific first step to falling in love again.
而你还说 那次咨♥询♥是 再次坠入爱河的第一步
Oh.
I'm so sorry you're hurting, Michael.
看你这么伤心 我真的很遗憾 麦克
But I'm not a psychic. I'm a therapist.
但我也不是什么灵媒 我是心理医生
Maybe you're a better drag queen.
也许你的变装皇后做得更好
Drag performer,
变装演员
who has to take the stage again in 15 minutes,
而且15分钟后就要再次登场了
so how about you take the bitter divorcé shit down a notch, huh?
不如你冷静一点 别再把离婚的怨气发泄在我身上?
Wow! Wow, what a professional way for a therapist to speak to an ex-patient.
作为心理咨♥询♥师 你跟前病患说话的方式还真是专业
But I'm not a therapist right now.
但我现在并不是心理咨♥询♥师
I'm Miss Communication.
我是通讯小姐
And I can say whatever the fuck I want to you
何况你在抨击我的工作时
when you come for me about my job,
我他妈的想对你说什么都可以
which I am very good at, okay?
因为我很擅长自己的工作 好吗?
Are you? Because with Colin and me, you were way off.
是吗?毕竟柯林和我之间的关系 你完全没解决好
You wanna know what happened in that session?
你想知道那次咨♥询♥中 到底发生了什么吗?
You heard exactly what you wanted to hear,
你只能听进自己想听的话
which was the sound of your whiny-ass voice
你只会抱怨、发牢骚
suckin' all the air out of the room.
把整个房♥间的气氛都搞得窒息
You didn't even let your man speak.
你甚至不给你的男人机会说话
Maybe that was the problem in your marriage,
也许那正是你婚姻中的问题
'cause it sure as shit wasn't me.
因为问题肯定不在我身上
Can I speak to Dr. Sweeny again? 'Cause Miss Communication's mean.
我能和斯维尼医生聊吗? 通讯小姐太刻薄了
No, I'm not done.
不行 我还没说完
Stop lookin' for answers. Stop lookin' for someone to blame.
别再寻找答案 也别再找人来顶罪了
He's gone. Let him go.
他已经走了 放过他
You want someone to love?
你想要爱别人?
Love yourself.
爱你自己吧
Love the people in your life who still wanna be there,
爱你生命中依然愿意陪伴你的人
and keep your messy shit off of me, queen.
别再来找我抱怨你的狗屁生活 娘娘
- Did you hear all that? - Hard not to.
-你都听到了? -想不听到都难
- You okay? - No, I'm not.
-你还好吗? -不 我不好
I'm getting really, really tired of feeling
我真的太厌倦这种做错事的感觉
wrong.
Like I don't know what to do to fucking get through this.
我不知道该怎么办 才能他妈的熬过这一切
Of course you don't, love. Who does?
你当然不知道 亲爱的 谁能知道呢?
I mean, Colin was a part of our world, too,
柯林曾经也是我们生活中的一部分
and we're all trying to figure out life without him the best we can.
我们都在尽自己努力 过上一个没有他的生活
What?
怎么?你现在又生我的气了?
You mad at me now?
No, no.
没有
Just...
我只是…
Thank you for being one of the people who still wants to be in my life.
谢谢你依然愿意留在我的生活中
I gotta go.
我得走了
Could you give it to the guy at the end of the bar?
把这杯酒给坐在尽头的那个人吧
- Sure. - Thanks.
-好 -谢谢
From that guy down there.
是那边那位先生请的
So did you know about the dog?
你知道那条狗的事吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
-我不想让你从我口中知道 -可不是么
- I didn't want to be the one to tell you. - I bet.
For what it's worth, the whole dog thing is bananas.
不管怎样 这个养狗的事情太扯了
Suddenly he wants a dog?
他突然想养狗了?
I don't get what's goin' on with that man, and I've tried.
我搞不懂那家伙是怎么回事 我已经努力过了
It's like someone flipped a switch.
感觉就像是有人按下了一个开关
Yes.
是啊
But I still went over there for dinner, thinking, naively, that I could
但我依然去吃晚餐了 我天真地认为 自己有能力
somehow figure it all out.
把这一切搞明白
Uncover some clue that might explain what he did.
找出一些线索 也许能解释他的所作所为
And why.
以及原由
For me?
为了我?
Of course for you.
当然是为了你
I'm sorry, Stanley. You're not the guy I'm mad at.
对不起 斯坦利 我并不是在生你的气
I know.
我明白
And I may never get my answer. I've got to be okay with that.
也许我永远都找不到答案 而这点我必须接受
Besides, I think a lot of what happened was my fault.
再说 我觉得很多事都是我的错
I push people away with my big, giant feelings.
我那些浮夸、言过其实的感情 逼走了许多人
- Sucking the air out of rooms and... - No, no, no. No. Don't do that.
-让气氛变得窒息… -别这样
Don't blame yourself for what happened.
别为了这些事而自责
I won't let you go down that path. There's nothing good there.
我不希望你这样想 这样下去是不会有好结果的
You got it?
你明白吗?
So I don't have giant feelings?
所以我的感情不浮夸吗?
I mean, could they use a little tweak now and then? Sure.
偶尔稍稍调整一下你的感情?当然
But you are absolutely a person worth loving.
但你绝对是个值得爱的人
Period.
绝对的
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Uh, drink that.
你喝吧
- I've already had three. - Gladly.
-我已经喝了三杯了 -乐意之至
Oh!
Gotta take a picture.
拍张照片
(妈妈:感觉好多了!)
(超爱维可汀和葡萄酒!)
(柯林离开了对话 周五9点57分)
♪ When I'm alone ♪
♪ With no one to love me ♪
♪ And the tears start to fall ♪
♪ From my eyes... ♪
♪ Won't somebody ♪
♪ Somebody please love me? ♪
♪ Whoa, just a little ♪
♪ Just a little ♪
♪ Please love me ♪
♪ When all my troubles are with me ♪
♪ And there's no one to lend ♪
♪ A helpin' hand ♪
♪ Won't somebody ♪
♪ Somebody please love me? ♪
♪ Whoa, just a little ♪
♪ Just a little ♪
♪ Please love me ♪
♪ Sometime... ♪
剧集 | 中年失恋日记(2022) | 导航列表